++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-16-2004, 09:16 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Free at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im setting here now wondering how it got this crazy we got the hole corner nailed But the question you ask when do i set sail I here your crys Oh lord there is got to be another way i here your call so weak but trying so hard not to fall just being causal and move Along hiding afraid stumbling around in the dark with me as your light lost without me i know that now im Sorry For All the times When I left Because in my flesh i thought Was the best how hurt that must have made you Feel but i was tired and need it time to heal And im sorry For all the times Ive Hurt You here By being selfish And loosing Control And Im sorry For all The time That i cast it All my cares Upon Your weary Little Humble Heart And your confused mine hungry for a time that was not yet mine I Feel You Closer In my heart And you move In And out my soul sometimes its cold and i know your spirts truth has know place to go And Sometimes Its Warm And comforts My Soul Heart mind And body Such A sweet Place That know one can take But I tell You this As to the verse In a song that at a time I One time knew NEver Mind the darkness We Got It Takes To Find Away If We survive Here We Can Sure As Hell Survive Outhere With Each Other If I had One Friend Left In the World I would Want it to be You If there was only one drink of water left In the world I Would Give It to You When I got Know Were To turn To understand Me I come to You My spirts Truth Knows You And yours knows Me Our hearts Is not hidden From Each Other like so many hearts Are That live side beside each other And still dont know who the are we Got the nack to bear what others could not hack Because they lack truth and make up their own lye to theme selfs looking for reasons to believe We our not like any of those things we have hidden wings that has know place to go except to each others arms i could say a lot more about a lot of things But know this When the first Tear Fail To the ground I Will Be there To wipe the last one for real it was written we were to make it its part of the deal And the last time you break It will be in my Arms Now there May be tears Still And Doubt still But im talking About the last Because God Almighty Will Pick us up Side by side And there will Shall be the way it should be And the angels will laugh Because there Tired Of us telling the heveans the samething free at last!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-18-2004, 12:51 PM   #2
archie bunker
USER INFO »
When i seen free at last i thought you got rid of browny boy!!!!haha
Old 02-18-2004, 12:59 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
HaHaha!!!! i will be ok!!! Girl!!! its Mr Evil!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-18-2004, 01:07 PM   #4
archie bunker
USER INFO »
we've been dancing with mr.brownstone hes been knocking he wont leave creedsister alone,HE WONT LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2004, 01:12 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
HaHa I Stand Alone God Smack!!!!!
Old 02-18-2004, 10:22 PM   #6
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) If I had One Friend Left In the World I would Want it to be You

When I got Know Were To turn To understand Me I come to You

My spirts Truth Knows You And yours knows Me Our hearts Is not hidden From Each Other like so many hearts Are That live side beside each other And still dont know who the are

U R sensational. I'm glad I met U.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-19-2004, 12:25 PM   #7
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Touch down!!! Again!!!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 02-19-2004, 08:43 PM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
i know