++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-23-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Prison Break.EDIT:*Spoilers for Season 2*

I just watched the first episode that the British tv emited a few minutes ago on Channel Five. I just love this show and i remember i watched 2 episodes on my last vacations in Florida last Sept. 05. I'm impacient to watch the upcoming episodes and see Wentworth Miller http://cache.eonline.com/Features/Fe....WMiller05.jpg more often. He's a hottie .
Any more fans of this show?

Last edited by Trimontana : 02-02-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:17 AM   #2
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: Prison Break

i love this show
Old 01-24-2006, 10:54 AM   #3
scrit
USER INFO »

I watched this show everyweek, I'm looking forward for it to start again.

-U2
Old 01-24-2006, 01:43 PM   #4
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I think I've watched part of a show once,but it comes on the same time one of my other shows comes on.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-24-2006, 04:08 PM   #5
RMadd
USER INFO »

it's a great show, but i wasn't able to watch it at all when it was on in the fall, because i had class on mon nites from 6-8:50, and we got out early only a couple of times. and it seems like i'd usually have to work when they showed the repeat episodes and such. but what i have seen is amazingly amazing.

Old 01-24-2006, 09:29 PM   #6
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

me neither, thats why me and my brother download it, no sense in waiting for the season dvd to catch up.
Old 01-25-2006, 03:24 AM   #7
Trimontana
USER INFO »

i am biding for the series on dvd on the English ebay site...i think are the original ones that were released in Asia. i think, the first series haven't been release in the states yet.
but yeah, i can't wait to know what's happening next,lol
Old 01-25-2006, 08:36 AM   #8
RMadd
USER INFO »

they've already released the 1st season on dvd? i don't believe that.....

Old 01-25-2006, 09:43 AM   #9
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) they've already released the 1st season on dvd? i don't believe that.....

no Ryan, the series haven't been released yet. but there are people on ebay selling the first series. i know they have been released in asia but not in the states yet. i actually bought the series minutes ago from another person on ebay, cause the seller i was biding for took off sell the item. i paid 6 pounds for the first 13 episodes. i will let you know when i receive it.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:21 AM   #10
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

You're buying a fake pirated version. The season isn't complete yet and it definately hasn't been released anywhere. If youre gonna get a fake illegal DVD you might as well do it yourself for free.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:34 AM   #11
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) You're buying a fake pirated version. The season isn't complete yet and it definately hasn't been released anywhere. If youre gonna get a fake illegal DVD you might as well do it yourself for free.

I know its not the original, but i bought the whole 13 episodes (all series 1). Go here and you will see that series one is 13 episodes http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/recaps/.
Old 01-25-2006, 12:08 PM   #12
RMadd
USER INFO »

i think that just means they're up to 13 episodes. normally, the networks don't reveal the plot until very shortly before it airs, and certainly nothing that in-depth. i'm just skeptical, that's all. i wouldn't buy a pirated copy of anything, least of all a pirate of some rips off the tv (not even a rip of the actual dvd itself, whenever that's released).

Old 01-29-2006, 06:12 PM   #13
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Nope, she bought an illegal, incomplete set. Prison Break is set up for a 24 episode season. The only reason they stoped airing Prison Break is because of 24 and American Idol. In case you've notices even House is on a small break and thats one hell of a show. On the other side, these illegal DVD are getting a lot more complex and professional -- with full menues and whatnots.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:31 AM   #14
Trimontana
USER INFO »

I received the 2 dvd set this morning and the quality is awesome; perfect like an original set. I paid like $12.00 for it and i can say i don't regret it. I am watching some episodes now and i am loving it. The cd that have been used to record on it hasn't any complicated menus whatsoever.
And in the other hand, if the channel stoped airing the show that means that they just showed 13 episodes, so that are the ones i got.
Old 02-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #15
Trimontana
USER INFO »

From www.spolierfix.com

Airing Mondays at 8 p.m. when the series returns on March 20, 2006.
12/17 - Episode 1.14 - The Rat [Airing March 20]: A CO and his supervisor notice that the utility room's frosted glass door has been broken. They do some investigation and find two pieces of broken pipe. Nick and Veronica ask a judge to grant a stay of execution for Lincoln. In the meeting, there is also a man named Peter Tucci who presides over Respondent's table (aka makes it his mandate to destroy Nick and Veronica's case). Sucre and T-Bag face off during rec time. Sucre is sick and gets a guard's sympathy. Lincoln demands to see Michael but Stolte denies it. Warden Pope and Bellick also appear.
12/26 - Episode 1.15 - By The Skin and The Teeth: Manche Sanchez, one of C-Note's cousins, ends up in prison. It seems that something happened to a doctor and that they made an oath not to talk about it. This gives C-Note the upper hand to get Manche to find an object for him. Manche does laundry duty in prison. He has some explaining to do when T-Bag's uniform has a hole in it. Bellick visits the Prison Psych Ward. Veronica, Nick and Tucci (from episode 1.14) meet with Dr. Wasserman, a County Forensic Expert, where they get autopsy results of a woman. Veronica doesn't believe the results. Michael and Sucre also appear.
01/04 - Episode 1.16 - Brother's Keeper: The episode will feature a flashback to 1985 where a young Veronica argues with her drunk father after she brought young Michael and Lincoln home since they had nowhere else to go. Lincoln wants to protect his younger brother and doesn't want them to end up in foster homes. Sara deals with a man from her past. Kellerman appears in the episode.
01/16 - Episode 1.17: Nick and Veronica are interrogated about the shooting that happened a few episodes back, the fact that they haven't called the cops back then and that they removed the bullet themselves in order to evade the authorities when they went to the hospital. They hope the detective's investigation in this shooting will link the shooter to Lincoln's case. T-Bag has a new bitch hold his pocket. Tweener and Brinker also appear

I can't wait for March 20th!!!!!