++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-14-2004, 10:41 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wait For Me!!!!

By The Time You Read This My Friend Your Hidden Tears Once More Shall Run From Your Eyes Again Im Glad I Got to Talk To you In A few Words At The Time You Did Not Know It Would Be Yet A While Again before I Will See You Again Wait For Me Again For Me My Love I Will Miss Your Kisses And Hugs Wait For Me My Beloved One Be Strong Like Time And Time Again You Have Taught Me To Be Wait For All Tho I Will Leave Here I Wont Leave Alone I Will Take A Part Of You With me So Love Me When im Gone It Gets Harder It Seems But It Still Wont Take Away My Love Wait For Me I Will Miss Your Smiles And All The Things I Never Told U That drives Me Wild Wait For Me You Know I Will Find My Way back And U Will Find Away before I Return Because Your Home Is In my Heart And Im Lost Without You Only You Could Know Me Only You Can See Me Down Here Your The hidden Light That Lefts Me up Just By being You All tho At Times you Think You Fake It You Just Down Know How Far U Have Mad Your Falling Angel Make It Wait For Me I Wont Give Up If U Dont Give Upon me U Got my Key And Now It Should Be Plane To See That Im Nothing That I Should be With Out You Being There For Me Wait For Me My Beloved Friend For You Shine Brite Than any Other Star We Got What It Takes To Make It Were We Dont have To Fake It But How Ever Long We Do Were Strong Enough And Outhere Enough To Make It Wait For Me My Heart You Now See You Are My Heart And There Never Apart Ive Wrote This From My Heart And Its Trying So Hard To Tell You To Wait For Me Untill Then Its Just Another Later My Love My Light My Best Friend Whos Named After Mercy My Speciale One Of A Kind Friend Need Not Reply Just Take A Long Breathe And Sigh My Tears Will be In Your Eyes Wait For Me To Make You Smile Again And You Will make Me laugh Again For Now I will Go With Your heart In My Hands Wait For Me My Beloved Friend
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-19-2004, 02:24 AM   #2
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
wow, i really like that.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 03-19-2004, 03:39 AM   #3
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
I will not even read that, since there is no punctuation and the first letter of every word is capitalized.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:00 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) I will not even read that, since there is no punctuation and the first letter of every word is capitalized.
Well Nobody Asked U Too To Read It
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-19-2004, 12:28 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) wow, i really like that.
why thanks face