++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A Creed Christmas

What Creed stuff did you get this Christmas or holiday season(and other related material). I got Creed Live And Alter Bridge Live in Amsterdam You?
Old 12-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
giglbeka
USER INFO »
Re: A Creed Christmas

I got my first tattoo on my right leg - itŽs Creed logo with their crest.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #3
lmaiello
USER INFO »

I got one too on my upper arm... Can I see yours??
John 3:16
Old 12-25-2009, 04:44 PM   #4
WHATSTHISLIFE4
USER INFO »

Leviticus 19:28
Old 12-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #5
lmaiello
USER INFO »

Everyone has their own interpretation of that verse.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #6
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »

I got Creed Live! Heck yeah!

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 12-25-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) Everyone has their own interpretation of that verse.
its a wander that has,nt been brought up knowing everybody here has tats a good percent of the majortiy which could turn in a long topic brother thats LEVITICUS Which is OT which in those days there were no laws on down in verse 29 says do not sale the flesh of your daughters these were moral standards people were crazy in these days AND THE LIVING GOD fortold of prophets and warriors All They Had At That Time Brother WAS THE LAW OF MOSES AND DESCRBIED TO MOSES He WAS A HOLY GOD Ye Shall Be Holy For The Lord Your God Is HOLY BUT PRAISE JESUS ONLY ONE PROPHET CAME And Furfilled JESUS CHRIST King Of King And Lords Of Lords Said Come Unto Me As You Are And I Will Clean You And LEV 19 >28 Was Not Talking About Tats But Rituals and so forth What did i get for Xmas Cash $$$ you guys sound you got want you wanted later on im planing on getting a tat tooooooooo there is only one tat Rule i have And thats never ever tat, A dude or chicks name on you YOU may wanna put those relationships through the test ya,alls before you even think about it
Old 12-26-2009, 04:09 AM   #8
BSC
USER INFO »

Creed Live.

That DVD is outstanding, the energy is captured 100%. Mark is constantly shredding, Flip is an insane drummer, I thought Brian's bass was a bit loud, but atleast I could hear him!

GET EROCK IN THE BAND! He was such a strong part of that DVD, I'd love to see him on a studio record with Creed.

Scott sounded decent, it wasn't his best peformance, but it was no where near his worst.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:00 AM   #9
WHATSTHISLIFE4
USER INFO »

[quote=TrulyAmazing] LEVITICUS Which is OT which in those days there were no laws on down in verse 29 says do not sale the flesh of your daughters these were moral standards people were crazy in these days AND THE LIVING GOD fortold of prophets and warriors All They Had At That Time Brother WAS THE LAW OF MOSES AND DESCRBIED TO MOSES He WAS A HOLY GOD Ye Shall Be Holy For The Lord Your God Is HOLY BUT PRAISE JESUS ONLY ONE PROPHET CAME And Furfilled JESUS CHRIST King Of King And Lords Of Lords Said Come Unto Me As You Are And I Will Clean You And LEV 19 >28 Was Not Talking About Tats But Rituals

I'm here to tell you that the Almighty is not a flip flop. He doesn't mean one thing for one day and then turn around and changes his mind the next day. The almighty never changes. His word never changes. To prove that I suggest reading Malachi 3:6, Isaiah 40:8, Ecclesiastes 3:14, Isaiah 55:11.

Furthermore, when Christ came he didn't come to do away with the Law of Moses nor did he come to get rid of the Prophets. Christ said no one shall pass from the law until heaven and earth is no more. Last time I checked I am still standing on earth and when I go outside I can still look up at the heavens. Christ went on to say that anybody who is not keeping these laws and are teaching other people not to keep them will be the least in the kingdom of heaven and the people who are teaching and keeping the laws will be called Great in the kingdom of heaven. Please study Matthew 5:17-19, Luke 16:17, 1 John 1:3-6
Old 12-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #10
nagpo
USER INFO »

what the hell does THAT^ have to do with this thread?
Old 12-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
giglbeka
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) I got one too on my upper arm... Can I see yours??

Yep, sure you can. Here is a picture of my tattoo. I hope you will like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My CreedŽs tattoo.jpg (97.4 KB, 293 views)
Old 12-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #12
Guira
USER INFO »

Merry Christmas to all
I didn't buy any creed stuff, but I intend to buy really soon Creed live dvd, when it comes to the stores here.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #13
lmaiello
USER INFO »

[quote=WHATSTHISLIFE4]
Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) LEVITICUS Which is OT which in those days there were no laws on down in verse 29 says do not sale the flesh of your daughters these were moral standards people were crazy in these days AND THE LIVING GOD fortold of prophets and warriors All They Had At That Time Brother WAS THE LAW OF MOSES AND DESCRBIED TO MOSES He WAS A HOLY GOD Ye Shall Be Holy For The Lord Your God Is HOLY BUT PRAISE JESUS ONLY ONE PROPHET CAME And Furfilled JESUS CHRIST King Of King And Lords Of Lords Said Come Unto Me As You Are And I Will Clean You And LEV 19 >28 Was Not Talking About Tats But Rituals

I'm here to tell you that the Almighty is not a flip flop. He doesn't mean one thing for one day and then turn around and changes his mind the next day. The almighty never changes. His word never changes. To prove that I suggest reading Malachi 3:6, Isaiah 40:8, Ecclesiastes 3:14, Isaiah 55:11.

Furthermore, when Christ came he didn't come to do away with the Law of Moses nor did he come to get rid of the Prophets. Christ said no one shall pass from the law until heaven and earth is no more. Last time I checked I am still standing on earth and when I go outside I can still look up at the heavens. Christ went on to say that anybody who is not keeping these laws and are teaching other people not to keep them will be the least in the kingdom of heaven and the people who are teaching and keeping the laws will be called Great in the kingdom of heaven. Please study Matthew 5:17-19, Luke 16:17, 1 John 1:3-6

As I said, everyone has their own opinion.

Last edited by lmaiello : 12-26-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Yes indeed The Word Also Says THE HEAVENS AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY BUT MY WORDS SHALL NEVER PASS AWAY, I Know My Daddy Aint No Flip Flop PRAISE JESUS And I agree 100 percent With Those Scriptures But MOSES COULD NOT FILL THE LAW OF JESUS None Of,em could BUT THE CORNER STONE And when i look up i can still see the heavens too and without that sight i would,nt know he was working on in the inside For the kingdom of God Is Inside Us And all around us And He did,nt take the law of Moses Out i will look those up i promise i always encourage for others to study matt Luke And john thanks for pointing that out as well
Old 12-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) what the hell does THAT^ have to do with this thread?
i agree i agree and ya know what im on to that we,ve got a perculiar sitution it really cant be moved to the faith forum b/c the topic started AS A Creed Christmas k so everytime christmas is involved SO is jesus and moses and im a big moses as well so the the topic was permitted to come up here along wit what ya got for XMAS So the topic is fine where its at