++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-20-2007, 02:45 AM   #1
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Goodnews from Ana!

Our dear friend, Miss Ana (ana4stapp), would like to inform each and everyone of us here, that she had a safe delivery on 18th of September and that she and her daughter are all well.

Please welcome.... our brand new CreedFeeder "Giovanna" ......

( i think its really wonderful of Ana to remember us all and share this good news with us through a friend of hers... thank you Ana!... )

Last edited by bilal : 09-20-2007 at 08:09 AM.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
Re: Goodnews from Ana!

congrats!

Old 09-20-2007, 02:08 PM   #3
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thats great to hear! Thank you for letting us know, bilal

Congrats to Ana
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-21-2007, 12:49 AM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Thanka Man For The Info thats our precious anna HOW PRECIOUS IS HE FOR GIVING HER A SAFE DELIVERY GLORY TO GOD, AND HOW WORTHY IS HE TO BE PRAISED TODAY FOR DOING JUST THAT NO ONE CAN SHOUT ALL HIS PRAISES, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 09-21-2007, 12:55 AM   #5
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Our dear friend, Miss Ana (ana4stapp), would like to inform each and everyone of us here, that she had a safe delivery on 18th of September and that she and her daughter are all well.

Please welcome.... our brand new CreedFeeder "Giovanna" ......

( i think its really wonderful of Ana to remember us all and share this good news with us through a friend of hers... thank you Ana!... )
reminds me of my aunt G Name GLORY TO GOD who calls me and yells niece Pray for me to die And Like No Aunt G You To Full Of Irony To Die well speaking of aunt G shes been praying for our most precious ana 2 She is most worthy to be spoken of precious woman AND THE GOOD HE KNOWETH THE NEED, Always
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 09-21-2007, 03:26 AM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Oh, what a beautiful name! Congratulations, Ana!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 09:05 AM   #7
RMadd
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) reminds me of my aunt G Name GLORY TO GOD who calls me and yells niece Pray for me to die And Like No Aunt G You To Full Of Irony To Die well speaking of aunt G shes been praying for our most precious ana 2 She is most worthy to be spoken of precious woman AND THE GOOD HE KNOWETH THE NEED, Always

Try as I might, I've never been able to make heads or tails of your posts.....

Old 09-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #8
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Hiii!! I dont have much time to be online ...but id like to say thank you all for your kind words...me and my girl are really fine...after 2 days me and Giovanna are finally at home...shes calm and sweet...even though her mother cant sleep since tuesday.... as you probably know, my world now is made by diapers and baby cries... lol... Hope I can post her pics soon...gotta go now...shes starting to cry...
miss you all

PS: Thanks Bilal!! You rock!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 09-22-2007, 09:36 PM   #9
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Hiii!! I dont have much time to be online ...but id like to say thank you all for your kind words...me and my girl are really fine...after 2 days me and Giovanna are finally at home...shes calm and sweet...even though her mother cant sleep since tuesday.... as you probably know, my world now is made by diapers and baby cries... lol... Hope I can post her pics soon...gotta go now...shes starting to cry...
miss you all

PS: Thanks Bilal!! You rock!!
bless your heart oh bless your heart im glad you guys are ok , ya know master yoda said it best when he spoke of pain and suffering which was pertaing to the darkside children lead to pain pain leads to suffering suffering leads to fear fear leads to hatred hatred leads to the darkside da best wishessssssssssssssssss haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i loves ya u know sis is just playing with ya Haaaa LMAO if you have any post what ever it is depresion blame me, i,ll take care of it CONGRATS,
Old 09-22-2007, 09:41 PM   #10
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) Try as I might, I've never been able to make heads or tails of your posts.....
Oh then your sure to love the one i left for Ana Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa purssssssssssss then my soloution Ryan would be to keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep trying, so try as you might you little cookie made of gingerbread but need not worry i wont let that big old bad fox get you
Old 09-24-2007, 07:24 PM   #11
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Wooo-hooooooooooooo, good for you and the new little one! Try to get some sleep, though . I just love her name!
Old 09-26-2007, 09:06 AM   #12
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Yeh Giovanna is really pretty man.

Oh, is there any photos of the little bundle of joy posted yet?

I hope you are still going well Ana.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-26-2007, 09:39 AM   #13
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Yeh Giovanna is really pretty man.

Oh, is there any photos of the little bundle of joy posted yet?

I hope you are still going well Ana.

hiii...theres a pic posted on my special year thread....
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 09-26-2007, 10:42 AM   #14
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Ah! Opps! Thanks Anza!

ROCK HARD!!!