++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Alter Bridge DVD Update 10-22-09

From Alter Bridge's Myspace Blog:

Thursday, October 22, 2009
Alter Bridge DVD Update - Order Online Now!
Current mood: rockin
Category: Music
Hello Alter Bridge Nation,

We spoke to our Director, Dan Catullo, last night to get an update on the status of our DVD. The bad news is that our legal issues with Universal regarding the retail distribution delay have not been resolved. This is infuriating. However, our managers are working hard to right this obvious wrong but we do not have a clear idea, right now, on when a worldwide retail release will happen. It could be delayed until next year.

That being said, we think it would be a crime to make our loyal fans wait any longer to see this concert so we are working hard to make the DVD available online as quick as we can. The version we are selling online is the FULL concert with all the songs played that night in Amsterdam.

The good news is that the USA and Canada fans can purchase Alter Bridge - Live in Amsterdam…. RIGHT NOW!

We know that on amazon it says “Usually ships between 1 and 2 months”. THIS IS INCORRECT! Our director told us last night they shipped out thousands of DVD’s in the past few days and he assures us that the “1 to 2 months” wording will be changed to “Now Shipping” as soon as possible. It just takes time for amazon to update as it has to go through the legal department. So, if you are in the USA or Canada you can order now by using the following link…

http://www.amazon.com/Alter-Bridge-L...6234532&sr=1-1

UK and and European Fans - Our director has told us tons of DVD’s in the PAL format have been shipped to www.amazon.co.uk to be sold ASAP! The amazon UK will not put up a listing of the product until they receive it so keep checking that site often as it could go up any day now.

To our other fans worldwide, not included in the areas above… please be patient. If we can not get it out to your country, we should have it up for digital download in the upcoming weeks which should work for everybody. We’ll post another blog when we have more info on that.

Again, we are very sorry for all the confusion and we hope this will keep all you loyal fans satisfied until we can finally get the deluxe retail version out for sale. It WILL happen at some point but we are sick and tired of waiting and we really want to share this DVD concert experience with you as we are very proud of it and we hope you have as much fun watching it as we did playing the show.

Keep rocking,

Alter Bridge

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=515419125
Old 10-24-2009, 04:29 AM   #2
BSC
USER INFO »
Re: Alter Bridge DVD Update 10-22-09

Do I wait for the deluxe or buy the tour edition?? Hmm...

I really want this DVD, I want the deluxe as well, but i'm short on money..
Old 10-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
J-Man
USER INFO »

There are already 5 reviews on amazon. Check it out and decide from there. I think it's worth it!
Old 10-24-2009, 12:42 PM   #4
J-Man
USER INFO »

Make that 6 reviews!

I just checked again and the price went down to $15.99, I think you can afford that. And it sky rocketed to number one in Rock & Roll DVDs!

Last edited by J-Man : 10-24-2009 at 12:48 PM.