++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #76
austin.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Creed Song Confirmed!

TrulyAmazing has always talked like that and now is banned cuz someone decided to bitch after 3 years of trulyamazing being here.
you guys are rediculous
________
MARIJUANA STRAIN STRAWBERRY COUGH

Last edited by austin. : 03-13-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #77
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by austin.) TrulyAmazing has always talked like that and now is banned cuz someone decided to bitch after 3 years of trulyamazing being here.
you guys are rediculous
Actually, I tried to get her or someone like her (alt account?) banned a long time ago. But at the time the mods said they'd rather ban me than her. Kinda funny.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:30 PM   #78
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

I always wondered what his/her deal was?... I don't think one post ever made sense :/ why was he/she banned anyway? lol

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:46 PM   #79
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

There's a thread about it in the Chat o Rama forum, Dark Knight.

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...023#post351023

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-26-2010, 03:13 PM   #80
maccamer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by austin.) TrulyAmazing has always talked like that and now is banned cuz someone decided to bitch after 3 years of trulyamazing being here.
you guys are rediculous

With over 3,000 posts......only 20 were understandable.

I haven't seen the random PMs' or seen any hateful posts. Just hard to understand where He/She is coming from. No disrespect. Just wondering what the deal is.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:41 PM   #81
josha31042
USER INFO »

That was amusing.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:12 PM   #82
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

Just a note - TrulyAmazing wasn't banned for the way they post on the forums. They were banned for abusing the PM system. I checked the database logs and this user has sent random PM's to TONS of users.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 08-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #83
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Just a note - TrulyAmazing wasn't banned for the way they post on the forums. They were banned for abusing the PM system. I checked the database logs and this user has sent random PM's to TONS of users.
"They" I smell a conspiracy.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #84
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

hah "They" was shorter to write than he/she

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 08-27-2010, 11:22 AM   #85
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Haha, thanks Steve. When I first joined I thought she was a troll of some sorts.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #86
saints9
USER INFO »

Anyone hear anything on the new song...I was looking forward to hearing it. Guess we should give up on hearing it because there tour is winding down and once alter bridge starts there tour there would be no time to finish the song...
Old 08-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #87
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by maccamer) With over 3,000 posts......only 20 were understandable.

I haven't seen the random PMs' or seen any hateful posts. Just hard to understand where He/She is coming from. No disrespect. Just wondering what the deal is.
You didn't read the post in this very thread about her quoting me and basically saying that I "wasn't allowed" to go see Scott Stapp when he comes to Halifax? It was hard to miss, the post was in huge bolded red words...

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-28-2010, 09:06 AM   #88
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by saints9) Anyone hear anything on the new song...I was looking forward to hearing it. Guess we should give up on hearing it because there tour is winding down and once alter bridge starts there tour there would be no time to finish the song...
Well, your right. The song may not be released until next year I think. If they release that acoustic album they might put some b-sides on it. Or they might just push it onto the next studio album. At this point there is no reason to release the single since the tour is ending soon and AB is releasing there own stuff. And who knows, from what we've been told the vocals have not even been recorded.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:19 PM   #89
maccamer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) You didn't read the post in this very thread about her quoting me and basically saying that I "wasn't allowed" to go see Scott Stapp when he comes to Halifax? It was hard to miss, the post was in huge bolded red words...

I wouldn't exactly say that was hateful, just not very cool. Mostly very odd. It was funny at first, then got very old very quick.

I skip almost all of that person's posts for a reason.

As for the new song, It could be out anytime. It is only waiting on Stapp to finish vocals. Stapp can finish up those, Benson can mix, and done. It would be great I am sure, but I am personally ready for ABIII and that tour coming to the states next year with Godsmack! That will be bad ass!
Old 09-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #90
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Well, your right. The song may not be released until next year I think. If they release that acoustic album they might put some b-sides on it. Or they might just push it onto the next studio album. At this point there is no reason to release the single since the tour is ending soon and AB is releasing there own stuff. And who knows, from what we've been told the vocals have not even been recorded.
the first chance in hell we get busy busy, this world is, then you must stop and think and breathe in the force OF THE SWEET, Almighty GOD, to remind you That Belongs To Him to, which Reminds Me Of A Creeds, Lyrics Of Course, The Title OF IT WAS MORE THAN THIS, i believe, i,d really over a coffea break....Love To Revice The Lyrics , And Give Some Earlier Feedback If The RELEASE, may be a year away....OR ELSE, .....Im Kiding....both hands up i promise, ....in those certian areas, those boundries that remain clueless, WE ALL THERE, The Good Lord Will Tell Ya, My Guess Is As good As Yours, so lets pull together, edited copy right the post....no no pressure whatsoever, ~ PEACE BE WITH US ~ Never Fear Evil, doubt not that if u know it,do unto others as you would have theme do unto you, forgive your ENMIES, avoid theme for they are ever with you in the world have MERCY, ON THE, GOOD FIGHT, For The Strife Is The Same , Love One Another The Way He Loves Us, dont kick your self in the ass For The same Sins Of A gentiles for we our not of their world, NEVER, CRY, Over The Milk, Thats Already Been Spilled, For God Hears Not The Prayers Of The Fools But The Prayers Of The Broken Heart Fire Will Come, A Dove, Brought UNTO NOHA, a branch and showed That The Earth Was Dry.... MAKE SACRAFICE, even if it puts you out of the way, to help a brother thats in need, For He Came To Save That Which Is Lost, AND THE REST, never falls to far from that tree, And The Good Lord Says, As Far As The Rest YOUR GUESS IS GOOD AS MINE, Research And Studies Show, Scientiest knows there stuff ...the good lord loves theme so, MORE THAN THIS.... ....