++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: Who Has the Best Chance of Becoming President in 2008?
Rudy Giuliani (Republican; former New York City mayor) 4 40.00%
John McCain (Republican; Senator from Arizona) 3 30.00%
Hillary Rodham Clinton (Democrat; Senator from New York) 2 20.00%
John Kerry (Democrat; Senator from Massachusetts) 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2005, 06:29 PM   #91
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Don't buy into partisan bullshit. The Republicans will do the same to portray the Democrats as dishonest... and will show evidence that prominent Democrats have done the same things that prominent Republicans have done.

hahah...now Im provoking you...isnt the same of the brazilian case? I mean theopponents of Lula are saying a lot of bullshit WITHOUT ANY PROOF!!!!! Look, my president was judged and 'massacred' by press without ANY proof!!!! They said that there was a corrupted scheme and that Lula knew about it...He had a huge support from brazilian people (despite all the problem you know,people loved him) but now he has almost nothing...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 12-29-2005 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:41 PM   #92
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I do it all the time, Im always educating people...Im a teacher, Chase! But you know some students simply dont want to learn...I hope isnt your case...

Ill comment your "absurd" post...but let me ask you -you said your best friend is in Afeghanistan...waht especifically he said to you? Id like to know if you dont mind...Im really curious...
lol

PS: And yes...maybe I still love you...

First of all... my friend is a very honest, genuine, and not brainwashed. So... when he tells me things... I believe him. Here's two pictures of him with some Afghans.

http://myspace-948.vo.llnwd.net/0034...40402948_l.jpg

http://myspace-322.vo.llnwd.net/0038...86996322_l.jpg

He describes the enemy as being cowards because when they attack... because they will only attack small groups of American soldiers... and when the do attack, they do it and then run away. He says nothing but good things about the Afghan people. They're nice, polite, and hospitable. The Taliban remnants and Al Qaeda fighters attack in evil and unconventional ways. The rise of women in Afghan society is growing... but they still cover themselves up. However, they are now getting an education and are able to participate in society. He says that the enemy are fearful of the American troops... which seems completely different than the situation in Iraq. Most importantly though... he said: "man so many things have happened since ive been here, so much the news havent covered."

and: "yeah they do, they used to be extremists and fight us till the death but now they give in and give up."
Old 12-29-2005, 06:43 PM   #93
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) hahah...now Im provoking you...isnt the same of the brazilian case? I mean theopponents of Lula are saying a lot of bullshit WITHOUT ANY PROVE!!!!! Look, my president was judged and 'massacred' by press without ANY prove!!!! They said that there was a corrupted scheme and that Lula knew about it...He had a huge support from brazilian people (despite all the problem you know,people loved him) but now he has almost nothing...

Well, I hope Lula isn't corrupt. I've seen what it's like in this country. It's sad that people will try to tear other people apart without proof. It sounds to me that Lula is being put into the same position as President Bush.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:02 PM   #94
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) First of all... my friend is a very honest, genuine, and not brainwashed. So... when he tells me things... I believe him. Here's two pictures of him with some Afghans.

http://myspace-948.vo.llnwd.net/0034...40402948_l.jpg

http://myspace-322.vo.llnwd.net/0038...86996322_l.jpg

He describes the enemy as being cowards because when they attack... because they will only attack small groups of American soldiers... and when the do attack, they do it and then run away. He says nothing but good things about the Afghan people. They're nice, polite, and hospitable. The Taliban remnants and Al Qaeda fighters attack in evil and unconventional ways. The rise of women in Afghan society is growing... but they still cover themselves up. However, they are now getting an education and are able to participate in society. He says that the enemy are fearful of the American troops... which seems completely different than the situation in Iraq. Most importantly though... he said: "man so many things have happened since ive been here, so much the news havent covered."

and: "yeah they do, they used to be extremists and fight us till the death but now they give in and give up."

Now its your turn in educates me;: whats the exact situation in Afeghanistan? I mean in politics, the troops will stay there for how long?
And you also have freinds in Iraq?
Sorry cause im asking you so much... but im so curious and id like to know about it...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-29-2005, 07:10 PM   #95
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Well, I hope Lula isn't corrupt. I've seen what it's like in this country. It's sad that people will try to tear other people apart without proof. It sounds to me that Lula is being put into the same position as President Bush.

You know...I always voted for Lula because I always trusted in him, he was like my 'idol' in politics, and guy this is so rare- cause i hate having idols-and no one never found anything wrong or corrupt related to him...so I hope that know that he finally is the president hes still honest.

Whats your opinion about Bushs domestic policy??? You like/aprove it?
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-29-2005, 07:22 PM   #96
Chase
USER INFO »

Well... I am about to leave the house... but we will continue this discussion soon
Old 12-29-2005, 07:29 PM   #97
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I keep telling you the benefits of democracy in the Middle East. Totalitarian governments in the Middle East have allowed terror networks to thrive... and terrorist leaders have CONSTANTLY tried to rally people AGAINST democracy because they know that a democratic nations won't put up with their heinous acts. The United States has been a beacon of freedom for so many people. Why are you sad that Saddam Hussein is no longer in power? You're against war... yet... you have no problem with the UNITED STATES and GREAT BRITAIN defending Europe from Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany. On September 11, 2001, the United States was attacked by terrorists who were funded by the Afghanistan Taliban government. Yet, you're against us going in there and ousting that government.

Here are finally my comments in your 'absurd' post (lol)

1) As Ive already said - Im happy becaue Saddam is in prison cell.

2) I felt so sorry about all that terrible atack US suffered in september 11--all those images shocked and depressed me greatly. All that innocent people (and there was a significant number of brazillian who died in that tragedy).

3) So I think that war was an admissible 'answer' to that tragedy, because US was attacked first. Even though , invading Afeghanistan didnt show any concrete result in capturing Osama ...

4) IAM NOT AGAINST US Chase! Please try to understand it...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 12-29-2005 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:33 PM   #98
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Well... I am about to leave the house... but we will continue this discussion soon

Okay...it was very cool debating/disagreeing (while listening to Oasis--Dont look back in anger-btw-an appropriate title )

PS: Hey...but at least say that you still love me, uh?
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 12-30-2005 at 01:54 AM.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:55 PM   #99
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Chase,

I dont know if Im gonna to be here tonight (for you still day, right?) to continue our debate Chase, (sorry) because its almost the last day of the year and I still have tons of things to do...but I'll give you something to you to increase your 'education'- lol

Have fun:
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/35640.htm

PS: I know its too big, but still a very good and complete source.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 12-31-2005 at 01:28 AM.
Old 01-01-2006, 05:18 AM   #100
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »

I would only have to say: Maynard for President!!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 01-04-2006, 01:47 PM   #101
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Well... I am about to leave the house... but we will continue this discussion soon

No replies??
+

No posts?
+

No questions ????

+

No more arguments?????????

=

I WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-04-2006, 03:25 PM   #102
Chase
USER INFO »

You won? No... I'm sure no one really agrees that the U.S. isn't allowed to defend themselves after the attacks or 9/11 by ousting the government that funded it (the Taliban)... or the fact that Iraq isn't better off with Saddam Hussein sitting in a prison cell that prevents him from ordering the mass executions of innocent Kurds and Shia. Or that it's better to send Osama bin Laden's terror network hugs and kisses instead of bombs. Or that war never works... especially after it stopped Nazi German and imperial Japan.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:34 PM   #103
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: Now its your turn in educates me;: whats the exact situation in Afeghanistan? I mean in politics, the troops will stay there for how long?
And you also have freinds in Iraq?
Sorry cause im asking you so much... but im so curious and id like to know about it...

Quote: Whats your opinion about Bushs domestic policy??? You like/aprove it?

Questions not answered...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-04-2006, 08:55 PM   #104
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You won? No... I'm sure no one really agrees that the U.S. isn't allowed to defend themselves after the attacks or 9/11 by ousting the government that funded it (the Taliban)... or the fact that Iraq isn't better off with Saddam Hussein sitting in a prison cell that prevents him from ordering the mass executions of innocent Kurds and Shia. Or that it's better to send Osama bin Laden's terror network hugs and kisses instead of bombs. Or that war never works... especially after it stopped Nazi German and imperial Japan.

WOW!!!! Just WOW !!!!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-05-2006, 12:16 AM   #105
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Questions not answered...

The reason why the United States and its allies invaded Afghanistan was to oust the Taliban regime. This government was the direct sponsor behind the 9/11 attacks and harbored Al Qaeda training camps.

An entire summary of the invasion can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._in...of_Afghanistan

The American troops in Afghanistan will leave when they are asked by the Afghan government, headed by President Hamid Karzai.

I also have friends who are serving honorably in Iraq and defending that nation from a vicious Al Qaeda insurgency.