++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-27-2004, 03:57 PM   #46
archie bunker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) I hope you're kidding.

Mad cow disease is caused by bacteria that eats away at the brain stem, brains, and spinal cord of cattle. The way that the cattle can get this bacteria is by eating the affect areas of the infected cattle. Sometimes parts from the slaughtered cattle wind up in thier feed by accident or sometimes the farmers are so broke they have no choice but to feed the animal parts to thier livestock. The only way that humans can actually be affected by this is by eating the brains, brian stem, and spinal cord.
i was kidding about the name but i really didnt know all about it till you told it
Old 01-27-2004, 04:49 PM   #47
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Beef it's whats for dinner....Yup..had a big ole' steak. Yummy.
What can I say, I'm a carnivore.
Actually, I could live on seafood, fruits and veges..but I love a good
steak every once in a while.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 01-27-2004, 06:10 PM   #48
marlsy
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) How did SARS run rampid in Toronto? How did influenza strike the US hard and kill more people during WWI than any country's military? It wasn't X fault? When he fucks farm animal he uses protection! A lot of these diseases originate in Asia or other areas in which there are little, if ANY, health code or food regulations. Were these 80 people in huge metropolitan cities or were thy small rural dwellers that depended heavily on local farming/ranching?

http://www.prwatch.org/books/mcusa.pdf
I really don't know about where they were from and all that.
all I can say is if you read this book online, you might feel diff. It tells you everything they know about it.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:49 PM   #49
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I have family in mexico that own bull ranches, not the kind of bulls that we eat or the kind that we see in the states, these are the kind that are used in bullfights... breed for one purpose and one purpose only; to kill. they know how mad cow starts and they know why its hard to keep it from spreading. they have seen regular meat farmers turn the other way because expenses are too much. they spend about $5 million per bull to keep it healthy from the time its born to the time they spell it.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:17 PM   #50
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) It wasn't X fault? When he fucks farm animal he uses protection!
LMAO Mullet. That's so good to know.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-28-2004, 03:27 AM   #51
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
I ate a cat once

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 01-28-2004, 03:43 AM   #52
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) When he fucks farm animals he uses protection!
yhea but its a good thing i dont use protection on the horses or else you would never have been born

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 01-28-2004, 09:38 AM   #53
archie bunker
USER INFO »
yeah baby

[quote=Xterminator27]yhea but its a good thing i dont use protection on the horses or else you would never have been born[/QU LMAO,pretty good one
Old 01-28-2004, 10:50 AM   #54
marlsy
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) I have family in mexico that own bull ranches, not the kind of bulls that we eat or the kind that we see in the states, these are the kind that are used in bullfights... breed for one purpose and one purpose only; to kill. they know how mad cow starts and they know why its hard to keep it from spreading. they have seen regular meat farmers turn the other way because expenses are too much. they spend about $5 million per bull to keep it healthy from the time its born to the time they spell it.

That is exactly what our government needs to do, Britian tests EVERY cow to be slaughtered to now prevent mad cow from spreading to humans, here in the US we don't and should.... I guess they won't either until people start dieing from in in 6 to 10 years from now.....

geez, I sound like an extremest!! Really i'm not, I think I think about it too much!!
Old 01-28-2004, 07:00 PM   #55
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I'm getting sick of meat... I can't eat as much as I did... actually I'd rather not eat it...

Marlsy is right. that's the best way to go, not only for US.