++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 10-13-2003, 10:17 PM   #16
hUmAnClAy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Very good Album

Rocks

www.myowncreed.com
Mikes' Bootlegs
Old 10-13-2003, 11:14 PM   #17
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by stargirl

Have any of yous seen them in concert yet? They are comming to my country in Jan 04 for the Big day Out!! and Metallica is playing is well cant remember the list!!! But i am so going, should be a kick ass show!!

I've seen APC twice now, and they TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY!! The first show I saw, I was about 30 feet from stage in a really small venue, which only held about 1000 people!! Totally kick-ass show!! I was also thrilled to get the chance to see Danny Carey (Tool Drummer) rip it up on the kit with his side project...I just LOVE that man!! And then we drove to Utah for Lollapallooza, mainly to see APC, they kicked ass in that show too!! We also got a cool treat at that show, Maynard and Chris Cornell from Audioslave did a duet together, simply awesome!! But then again, Maynard is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! So is Chris Cornell for that matter. I'm going to APC again in December...I actually WON tix on the radio Friday nite, totally freaked me out!! YAY!! Can't wait to see them again, but the band I REALLY want to see is TOOL!! I've never seen them live and I'm just dying to see them!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 10-14-2003, 01:13 AM   #18
hide
USER INFO »
Danny Carey doesn't drum for APC i'm quite certain perhaps it was a guest spot, but Maynard and Cornell doing a duet wow that would be totally awesome.
Old 10-14-2003, 10:57 PM   #19
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hide
Danny Carey doesn't drum for APC i'm quite certain perhaps it was a guest spot, but Maynard and Cornell doing a duet wow that would be totally awesome.

I know, Danny Carey plays for another band called Pigmy Love Circus, they opened for APC. And yes, the duet was brilliant!! Two of the best singers, singing together...SUPER COOL!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 10-15-2003, 09:50 PM   #20
stargirl
USER INFO »
That would be so cool too see that duet!!!!
Well I just found out that APC is not playing at the concert any more which i was planning on seeing in Jan So I dont know when they will be playing, I havent seen Tool either thats another band i wanna see!!
Old 10-15-2003, 10:39 PM   #21
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Luvscott, it seems APC are skipping Philly this time around. They will be in Providence, RI, on Nov. 24, which would be great, but I'm going to be in NYC for the Primus show the next night. I don't want to drive in the city, so logistically, it may not work out. The other date is Nov. 18 in Pittsburgh, which might be doable. I just have to make sure I haven't made any plans for that day, LOL. It's five hours away, too, so I'd like to stay over. It just might happen!
Old 10-15-2003, 11:11 PM   #22
hide
USER INFO »
I'll have to check Pigmy Love Circus out great name LOL! I just found out the name of the song they sang i'll have to listen to it. Can you tell me a bit about their performance?
Old 10-17-2003, 10:41 PM   #23
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-hide+10-15-2003 10:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hide @ 10-15-2003 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'll have to check Pigmy Love Circus out great name LOL! I just found out the name of the song they sang i'll have to listen to it. Can you tell me a bit about their performance? [/b][/quote]
Well I don't need to tell you that Danny is a drumming GOD, He was INCREDIBLE!!! I wasn't impressed with the singer, kinda scary and reminded me of someone from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original movie...lol) But the music was good, kinda heavy, which I like, but good all in all and like I said b4, DANNY ROCKED!! I couldn't keep my eyes off of him!! He's AWESOME!! I soo can't wait until Tool tours again, but unfortunately that won't be for a long time!

Old 10-18-2003, 11:42 PM   #24
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yeah, I always wondered how Danny's other band was. That's cool that you got to see them, Luvscott! BTW, I got my ticket to the Pittsburgh show!!!! Wooooo-hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Old 12-19-2003, 03:52 PM   #25
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Hey,guys.Steve got me Perfect Circle as part of xmas presents! I don't know why I waited soo long to get this. Well,yeah I do, because diapers and cds cost the same and diapers take priority! It's absolutely AWESOME!!! I envy you Karen and Kerri for having seen them in concert already! This is truely a GREAT album!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 12-19-2003, 04:27 PM   #26
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wooo-hoooo, way to go, Steve! Kris, I have been totally obsessed with them since I saw them a month ago. The high has yet to wear off. I could/will follow them as much as I did Creed. They rock my world. From Maynard to Josh, that band is SOLID! The writing is awesome and the drumming is sick. It's such a huge part of the music. They are touring again in the spring, so maybe we can go together!!!!
Old 12-19-2003, 07:03 PM   #27
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
That would be awesome Kerri! I've been a fan of Maynard since Tool! (Steve really likes Tool) The music was just awesome! We were listening to it in the truck and I was just soo mellowed! It's his voice. I love his voice! There's just something about it that I can't put my finger on! I just love to hear it!

Kiss away night
Old 12-19-2003, 07:55 PM   #28
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) That would be awesome Kerri! I've been a fan of Maynard since Tool! (Steve really likes Tool) The music was just awesome! We were listening to it in the truck and I was just soo mellowed! It's his voice. I love his voice! There's just something about it that I can't put my finger on! I just love to hear it!
EXACTLY...It's mesmerizing. Maynard is like a drug for me. I love Tool, too, and only got into them a year or so ago, but I'm totally hooked.
Old 12-19-2003, 08:50 PM   #29
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
He's a pretty good drug, a? Not to mention he looks awesome in luvscott4ever avie! But that's a better word it's mesmerizing! I'm soo glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!

Kiss away night
Old 12-19-2003, 09:04 PM   #30
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) He's a pretty good drug, a? Not to mention he looks awesome in luvscott4ever avie! But that's a better word it's mesmerizing! I'm soo glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!

LMAO! Her avie makes me nuts every time I look at it...OMG!!