++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 04-19-2006, 09:38 PM   #46
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Iran President: Israel Will Be Annihilated

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) The President of Iran is led and fueled by extremist clerics. I assure you, no one in their right mind will allow another madman to try to "annihilate" an entire Jewish population. It's almost like this guy took a page out of Hitler's anti-Semitic playbook.

i agree with u on this............ as far as "annihilation" goes.....this guy is bringing annihilation to his own self by giving such commments..........but thats just a little bit of the whole story.....................it has a history in its background...............

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) It's kind of hard to share the world whose main goal is wipe out people of a certain religion.

hmmmm...........if many jews feel like this...........i am really sory to find out this................but doesnt jewish people feel the same against the rest of the muslim world!.....enlighten me here if iam wrong...........but dont the jewish people are themselves who have scripts being thought in their schools that "arabs people smelll bad" ....and stuff similar stuff ( i saw it in a documentary on BBC) ..............the fact is that jewish people have always feared for their existance and have never resorted to peace with muslim world.............but then....i have seen some jewish people that also protest against their own governemtns.......and i can only have nothing but respect or them ..................but what i am trying to say here is that.........jewish community has never tried to change its thinking from hating arabs...........and to have peace..............hiding under the umbrella of America...........jewish government keeps on commiting crims............dont u remember what happpened in Kosovo or Bosnia............many people were slaughtered there.....wHy??........cause they were muslims..............ur right........there are people outhter who would kill just becuase the other belongs to diffferent religon...........but the situation here is not of religion alone..........its about occupation and right for the mulims of palestine........and yeh.......they are suffuring just becasue they are muslims and not jews...............so Jews are an extremist themselves too......dont just blame muslims for being religous extremist...........JEws are more religoius extremist!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Right, so I don't make sense because I don't want a Hitler-esque Islamo fascist saying that he wants to kill Jews? There's no justice in wanting to protect a group of people who have had to withstand the same type of insane rascists for thousands of years. Right... that makes me wrong.

ahh...chase bro..........i feel very sad for what happened to JEws in the hands of hittler..............but i dont have much knowledge of WWI.....wuld be kind enought ot PM me certain information as to what led to masacre of JEws by Hitler...............ill be very thankfull........................but i would also add here...........no muslim wants to see any other muslim country to do the same with any ohter country in the world........and to jews.........why would be kill any other when its the biggest sin in our book............but what the muslim world in general feels hatred for Israel...is not for their being JEWs......but for their actions and crimes against our Brothers of PAlestine.................sure......i wont say that PAlestinains have all this long only suffered and havent attacked Israel....but its part of survial insticnt....and they are fighiting freedom war...................but ill say it again.......muslim world in general feels hatred for Israel...is not for their being JEWs......but for their actions and crimes against our Brothers of PAlestine.....and that is just becuase they are muslims....so yeh....eliment of relgion is always there.................

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Your own country, numerous times, has threatened war with India over a patch of mountains. Not just any war... nuclear war.

its not just my country that threatned Indai.................INdia has done hte same in the past too................but as i said before.....i am against all this neuclear race b/w both the countries............and again.....one more crisis wehre kashmiri people are suffering......who are kashmiris??.............they are muslims too...............and they are fighiting their war too.....but yeh....things have gone bad here too................if PAkistan didnt have neucs......Indai might have attacked us.........so we had too have em............but both sides .......and people in general are against having such masive bombs.......hopeuflllly the peace will come...........i hope so.....our president is proposing and working for both PAkistan and India to give up the terretory and asking UN to take charege of hte area.....and to have voting or whatever......or form and independent state.....but then again..that state would be a mulim coutnry cause Kashmir has mulim as major polulation ....i dunno why UN aint acting in Kashmir....they came to Bonsina when all was said and done..............

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) There's a problem brewing in the Middle East. Intolerance, religious extremism, misogyny, racism, hatred, and genocidal ambitions.

same applies to JEwisht Government tooo...in the middle east.............

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Basically, any non-Muslim is an enemy.

i hate it when people speak of misconceptions and not of facts............have u studies my book...............have u studies Islam................give me one example out of the history where muslims have commited a MASACre just because the othe side was a non-muslim.......................just one example.................Islam has fought battles to survive and spread..........at those times......wars were fought in battle grounds and not like droping bombs..........people of the areas converted ti Islam.......not by opression...by free will....if there was opresiton.........why would Islam have survied till know.........u know that too................i hope you understand that ur comment here was totally baseless.....and not a feed of some sick hatred fueling source

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) This world would be a much more peaceful place if men like Osama bin Laden weren't urging Muslims to blow up innocent men, women, and children. As far as I'm concerned, Islamic extremists declared war on the world decades ago...

the world would be a much peacfull place if there was no occupation and injustice............killing and hatred in the name of religoin.............right to live and have home for all was given to all...............no one had killed for supremecy and humilated others to gain power.............whole of ISrael was once under ISlamic rule and has been for centuries............if mulims had to "Annihilate " jews...as u say it....it would have been doen long ago...........but thats not what Islam teaches us.............Jews should be glad that at early Islamic domination of hte middle east....the Muslim empires were led by ignorant and Islam following rulers.......and our religion asks us to have religious tollerance...............(please try to put all the extremist elements aside for a while).........and i hope people dont go on buying misconceptions......were media and government is selling lies and fear to buy their vote to WAR......................