++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 04-17-2006, 10:34 PM   #16
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Iran President: Israel Will Be Annihilated

does anyone else here besides me predict nuclear war within the next 12 months? honestly I say that if Israel doesn't launch nukes at Iran the U.S. will. it will be WW3 and it will be the world against Islam (at least thats how it looks) no offense bilal but this is the reality of the situation unless some big changes happen. And it all stems back to the U.S.'s foregin policy back in the 70's
Old 04-17-2006, 10:49 PM   #17
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I just wanted that Israel wasnt painted all the time as the eternal victim ...they also played an important role in this situation of intolerance in that problematic area...

Anyway I think you should see Munich...

Why should I see Munich?
Old 04-17-2006, 10:53 PM   #18
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) does anyone else here besides me predict nuclear war within the next 12 months? honestly I say that if Israel doesn't launch nukes at Iran the U.S. will. it will be WW3 and it will be the world against Islam (at least thats how it looks) no offense bilal but this is the reality of the situation unless some big changes happen. And it all stems back to the U.S.'s foregin policy back in the 70's

I think that if got through the Cold War without a nuclear war... then we can definitely get through this without a nuclear bomb being launched. However, it should definitely be considered World War III. It will the West (U.S., Europe, and Australia) and the Far East (at least Japan and South Korea). against Islamic extremists.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:19 PM   #19
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Why should I see Munich?

Just see it ...after that tell me what you thought about it...right?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 04-17-2006, 11:22 PM   #20
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I think that if got through the Cold War without a nuclear war... then we can definitely get through this without a nuclear bomb being launched. However, it should definitely be considered World War III. It will the West (U.S., Europe, and Australia) and the Far East (at least Japan and South Korea). against Islamic extremists.

Evil's Axis?? against The Good and Great West????

I cant believe the way you like wars... i cant believe it...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 04-18-2006, 12:07 AM   #21
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I think that if got through the Cold War without a nuclear war... then we can definitely get through this without a nuclear bomb being launched. However, it should definitely be considered World War III. It will the West (U.S., Europe, and Australia) and the Far East (at least Japan and South Korea). against Islamic extremists.

but See Chase you are missing one key here The Russians and The US valued life where as a bunch of extremests don't so they will be more likely to launch a nuke given the opputunity. see one of the main things that kept the cold war cold is neither the US nor Russia wanted to be responsible for the death of half of the world human life was of value but when you have extrmests who want to kill the infidels well then there is no value of human life therefore they will go for the gold and their 72 virgins ya know?
Old 04-18-2006, 12:08 AM   #22
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Evil's Axis?? against The Good and Great West????

I cant believe the way you like wars... i cant believe it...

You must be reading and replying to the wrong post because I never said any of that.

So... the world should just sit there and allow this guy in Iran to drop nuclear weapons on Israel in order to "annihilate" the Jews? I never advocated any war. All I did was state the obvious. It will pretty much be the West and the Far East against Islamic extremist terror groups and governments. People all over the world are getting pretty fed up with the garbage that quite a few Islamic clerics and leaders are spewing.

Last edited by Chase : 04-18-2006 at 12:11 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:15 AM   #23
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) but See Chase you are missing one key here The Russians and The US valued life where as a bunch of extremests don't so they will be more likely to launch a nuke given the opputunity. see one of the main things that kept the cold war cold is neither the US nor Russia wanted to be responsible for the death of half of the world human life was of value but when you have extrmests who want to kill the infidels well then there is no value of human life therefore they will go for the gold and their 72 virgins ya know?

That is true. The Soviets and the Americans finally got to the point in the late 1960s where they realized that nuclear was to avoided at all cost. Some of these rogue Middle Eastern governments don't care about the effects of nuclear war. The old nuclear players (like America, Russia, France and Britain) will abstain from threatening specific nations by trying to create a fear that they will use their weapons. They're more used to deter Nazi-esqu regimes from setting out to destroy half of the world.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:17 AM   #24
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

exactly
Old 04-18-2006, 12:32 AM   #25
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) but See Chase you are missing one key here The Russians and The US valued life where as a bunch of extremests don't so they will be more likely to launch a nuke given the opputunity. see one of the main things that kept the cold war cold is neither the US nor Russia wanted to be responsible for the death of half of the world human life was of value but when you have extrmests who want to kill the infidels well then there is no value of human life therefore they will go for the gold and their 72 virgins ya know?

WOW!!!! Never expected to hear it from you.... anywasy its a very 'romantic' interpretation of the Cold War final days...

They stopped it because it certaily would include their OWN death! JUST because of it...when they were refering to 'value' it meant : POWER and MONEY. All of this!!!!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 04-18-2006 at 12:47 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:42 AM   #26
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You must be reading and replying to the wrong post because I never said any of that.

So... the world should just sit there and allow this guy in Iran to drop nuclear weapons on Israel in order to "annihilate" the Jews? I never advocated any war. All I did was state the obvious. It will pretty much be the West and the Far East against Islamic extremist terror groups and governments. People all over the world are getting pretty fed up with the garbage that quite a few Islamic clerics and leaders are spewing.

No...I read and replied it correctly...but okay Im sorry if you didnt get it ...

All that i tried to say it that keeping this image of a "Fanatic" Islamic world and in the other side the "Perverted" West wont HELP it Chase!!!!!
I mean keeping this simplistic image only will increae the problem...or do you think that muslin world is going to take U.S. and the allies with "arms wide open" (thanks Stapp-lol) when (if) they invade Iran to save the people from a bastard leader and obviously to spread democracy?
No !!!!! the result will be MORE and MORE terrorism acts!!!!!

Lots of people think that U.S. and the allies are wrong and they wil support Irans president. This is obvious.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 04-18-2006 at 12:50 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:17 AM   #27
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) No...I read and replied it correctly...but okay Im sorry if you didnt get it ...

All that i tried to say it that keeping this image of a "Fanatic" Islamic world and in the other side the "Perverted" West wont HELP it Chase!!!!!
I mean keeping this simplistic image only will increae the problem...or do you think that muslin world is going to take U.S. and the allies with "arms wide open" (thanks Stapp-lol) when (if) they invade Iran to save the people from a bastard leader and obviously to spread democracy?
No !!!!! the result will be MORE and MORE terrorism acts!!!!!

Lots of people think that U.S. and the allies are wrong and they wil support Irans president. This is obvious.

If Jacques Chirac's France agrees with the United States and Great Britain that something needs to be done about Iran, then I can guarantee you that most of Americans Western critics do as well. Ana, no one is willing to allow another 6 million Jews to be annihilated and that's the truth. This guy won't get away with attacking Israel... especially with America and Europe there to stand in its way. If America, Australia, Europe, and Asian powers don't want Iran to commit genocide... then I really don't think they care if Al Qaeda has a problem with it.

By the way, it's proven that Iran's younger generations detest the direction that their country is headed in and there's a very realistic chance that you will see a Western backed revolution in the country of Iran. Not necessarily an invasion, but a funded grassroots, old-fashioned, revolution. There are a lot of Persians (Iranians) in the U.S. and everyone I know wants that government to go.

Last edited by Chase : 04-18-2006 at 04:20 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:41 AM   #28
RalphyS
USER INFO »

Well I have to agree a bit with the opposition here, Ana.

What this guy in Iran is saying is grounds for a strike by the Israeli government and I wouldn't hold it against them if they did something about it, before Iran can indeed become 'nuclear'. Countries, whose leaders talk crazy talk like that, I do not want to have nuclear weapons and it's not like the West hasn't been trying to talk to them.

Furthermore we have now a Palestinian government that justifies bombings on innocent citizens instead of condemning them, and even a country that is in close alliance with the west, Qatar, is now sending funds to that government.

The polarisation is growing and growing and if the more moderate muslims don't take control back from the extremists this thing will reach a climax, that won't be pretty, but I don't see the west backing down as a solution this time either.

Ralphy's Cool Music Site www.aowekino.nl
Old 04-18-2006, 07:16 AM   #29
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RalphyS) Well I have to agree a bit with the opposition here, Ana.

What this guy in Iran is saying is grounds for a strike by the Israeli government and I wouldn't hold it against them if they did something about it, before Iran can indeed become 'nuclear'. Countries, whose leaders talk crazy talk like that, I do not want to have nuclear weapons and it's not like the West hasn't been trying to talk to them.

Furthermore we have now a Palestinian government that justifies bombings on innocent citizens instead of condemning them, and even a country that is in close alliance with the west, Qatar, is now sending funds to that government.

The polarisation is growing and growing and if the more moderate muslims don't take control back from the extremists this thing will reach a climax, that won't be pretty, but I don't see the west backing down as a solution this time either.
Im sorry if you guys took my words wrong here...I never supported Irans president theories....btw: where did I say that?INever justified holocaust or something terrible like these... But my point is that its getting ridiculous the way Israel plays the role of the Good and in the opposition theres a Evil side represented by Palestine while both side as you know have intolerance and enough mistakes.
Hope it clarifies my point.

Anyway I do believe that invading Iran will result in more terrorist acts in the future.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 04-18-2006 at 07:30 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:23 AM   #30
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) If Jacques Chirac's France agrees with the United States and Great Britain that something needs to be done about Iran, then I can guarantee you that most of Americans Western critics do as well. Ana, no one is willing to allow another 6 million Jews to be annihilated and that's the truth. This guy won't get away with attacking Israel... especially with America and Europe there to stand in its way. If America, Australia, Europe, and Asian powers don't want Iran to commit genocide... then I really don't think they care if Al Qaeda has a problem with it.

By the way, it's proven that Iran's younger generations detest the direction that their country is headed in and there's a very realistic chance that you will see a Western backed revolution in the country of Iran. Not necessarily an invasion, but a funded grassroots, old-fashioned, revolution. There are a lot of Persians (Iranians) in the U.S. and everyone I know wants that government to go.

I cant see your point here different from mine. Did I say Im pro (another) Holocaust? Did I say that I support Iran's president? I MISSED that.

Well for the young generations in Iran detesting the political direction they have...sounds the opposite I saw an expressive number of young guys (students) supporting Irans nuclear program --and of course being agaisnt Western decisions in stop it.You said you know people from Iran in U.S...this is the point : THEY LIVE outside Iran...outside Chase !!!! People living in Iran- in Islamic world certainly thiink different and Im not sure if they wont support their leaders in case of a western invasion.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 04-18-2006 at 07:35 AM.