++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-28-2004, 01:01 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
just for today

just for today im sorry you had to wait so long for me im sorry for all the times i looked over you when you there holding my hand im sorry i give myself the glory when i had the will to stand Im Sorry i looked over you when it was you in the shadows comforting me thank you for revealing your self to me i would never be the one to curse you or hurt you again i would be an honour to take your pain and make it mine if i could be the one to save you i would How could i ever ever ever let you go knowing you you came as a big supprise it overwhelms me still but you never cease to amaze me thank you for finding me only you only you could find me all the memories u have given unto me i will hold in mine heart forever i could write all it all down but that would take all the paper in world i will stand with you forever but thats not long enough one day with out you is like a lifetime i keep searching and searching in a world that is cold and blind untill u said all forget it im on my way i here the new song all around me and inside of me just like you said i feel so un worthy of you what did i ever do was it me as a child and forgot me not u were there when i would cry wondering why im here u were there im sorry for all of my life overlooking my everything just to find another dead end i love you i love you i love you Everything of mine thats just for today!!! as of now its all we got
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-28-2004, 01:22 PM   #2
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
It's ok sis.. I love you too!!!

Ok without kidding... BEAUTIFUL!!! Intense...

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 07-28-2004, 01:52 PM   #3
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
wow...emotional and sweet...i really liked that....
Old 07-28-2004, 02:03 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks guys
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-28-2004, 02:45 PM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Creedsister, sooooo heartfelt. Great job!
Old 07-28-2004, 11:29 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks Dogstar
Old 07-29-2004, 02:23 AM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by sista) Im Sorry i looked over you when it was you in the shadows comforting me
thank you for revealing your self to me

Yeh, I need to say that to someone too.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 07-29-2004, 10:20 PM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Yeh, I need to say that to someone too.