++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-04-2005, 06:47 AM   #136
Muad'Dib
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by PJAmerica) I like the dudes music, I don't care who he fights, fucks, kisses or pisses off. I neither defend him or slander him.

Agree, who gives a fuck what he does. Its not going to stop me from liking his music.
Some days my skin just isn’t so thick
Old 12-04-2005, 09:00 AM   #137
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Muad'Dib) Agree, who gives a fuck what he does. Its not going to stop me from liking his music.
ME TOO!
Old 12-04-2005, 09:04 AM   #138
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Oh come on, the one band member from 311 said himself on radio that "Stapp went down", "I laid Stapp out", commented on the drummer "getting in a couple good shots" and then at the end when the dj asked if Stapp would be sportin any marks, the guy even said, "I can't imagine him not having any".

By that pic CNN posted of Stapp, he looks damn good to have been out of his mind, and beaten up no more than 24 hours before it was taken.
311 IS A JOKE ANYWAY THEY SUCK!
Old 12-04-2005, 11:06 AM   #139
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) 311 IS A JOKE ANYWAY THEY SUCK!

311 fan base is bigger than Stapp's....believe what i am saying....so they musn't suck so much for the opinion of those people.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:34 PM   #140
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I dont get surprise that WU changed Stapp for AB. WU must feel ashame to bring him again on an interview due his attitude problems. Anyway, what rockline posted about AB says a lot in favour of the band and i am happy for them.
Yeah, I think that's ironic... Stapp behaves like an ass, so AB gets promoted instead. Thanks a lot Stapp, this is great stuff for AB!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) yes, you 're right Lith, and his silence can be interpretated as a confession ...
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Or maybe it's like Gabi said. They're just ashamed of him and afraid his gonna pull more shit off. Maybe he is innocent, they've just had enough of his crap!

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) 311 IS A JOKE ANYWAY THEY SUCK!
Oh yes, good point. Let Stapp punch every artist you dislike in the face!

Dude, they're still people. No treats anyone the way Stapp seems to have treated 311!
Old 12-04-2005, 04:41 PM   #141
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Muad'Dib) Agree, who gives a fuck what he does. Its not going to stop me from liking his music.

I give a fuck, cause im not gonna buy something thats non existant and is a bunch of crap and I wont listen to it everyday and base my doing and life and action on it, im not stupid and i wont buy everything anyone tries to sell to me.

stapp is a fakeass christ wannabe whose music totally contradicts with what he really is therefor it cant come from passion and i wont buy it.

And you might not give a fuck, thats totally ok but history has shown that the majority of people do give a fuck specially in this country that hollywood and the music industry is mostly based on publicity.
Old 12-04-2005, 04:54 PM   #142
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) 311 fan base is bigger than Stapp's....believe what i am saying....so they musn't suck so much for the opinion of those people.

If I'm going to listen to reggae music, I listen to people who play real reggae music.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:25 PM   #143
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) If I'm going to listen to reggae music, I listen to people who play real reggae music.

And I bet the 311 fans rather listen to pearl jam if they wanna hear scott. Im not defending anyones music here all im trying to say is that all artists have fans and not everybody likes them. This is a pointless convo you guys are having.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:33 PM   #144
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) And I bet the 311 fans rather listen to pearl jam if they wanna hear scott. Im not defending anyones music here all im trying to say is that all artists have fans and not everybody likes them. This is a pointless convo you guys are having.
i agree with you tho. For that reason i had to say something defending 311 when someone posted that they were a joke and they sucked.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:49 PM   #145
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) I give a fuck, cause im not gonna buy something thats non existant and is a bunch of crap and I wont listen to it everyday and base my doing and life and action on it, im not stupid and i wont buy everything anyone tries to sell to me.

stapp is a fakeass christ wannabe whose music totally contradicts with what he really is therefor it cant come from passion and i wont buy it.

And you might not give a fuck, thats totally ok but history has shown that the majority of people do give a fuck specially in this country that hollywood and the music industry is mostly based on publicity.
Worship the music, not the musician.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:51 PM   #146
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Worship the music, not the musician.

No matter how much I hear that saying, I never get sick of it. So true.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 12-04-2005, 09:34 PM   #147
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Worship the music, not the musician.

very true when the music is really worth, in scott's case other factors play a role too since his music is good but not good enough to cover for all hes doing.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:37 PM   #148
Stappishot
USER INFO »
I always wondered what does Scott's girlfriend thinks about him now that this happened?
Old 12-04-2005, 09:42 PM   #149
titan9
USER INFO »
Who knows, but I do wonder if he's doing these things(fights/showing up drunk to tapings) because of some problems with his relationship with his girlfriend. It seems like he might have a perchant for using alcohol to self-medicate when he is going through tough things. I don't know, though.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 12-04-2005, 10:08 PM   #150
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) I always wondered what does Scott's girlfriend thinks about him now that this happened?

the same thing she thought before, he's a rockstar, rich and famous.