++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 05-06-2005, 03:33 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Road From The Pslams

The Road We all know at one time or another oh lord some may say if i could only recall that one day back with my lover or my mother or my father or my best friend if only knew then what i knew now i would told theme how much i loved theme and how things should have been or could have been Thats Why better is one day In the Courts Because we all know there somehow so many souls so many seasons so many roads not taken so many regrets so many echos haunts my houses of pain so many secrets with no place to go here in inside my temple and in my soul is where they fly and feel free to be heared in silence so it speaks their thoughts paints reflictions of where we have all been Road from the pslams it never ends i pray that the wind blows and reaches their hearts from the road of the pslams and brings new found Glory and hope from all the wanderings the lost knights that wander all around in the midst of the whirlwind Has it blows hide the soul so much truth so much water hides if the shadows of my clueless wanderers Road from the pslams some how some way we have all helped each other a long the way many colors collides Gray and red Old and new to start a long awatied world wind Road from the pslams do i see just one night when we can raise our banners and raise our candles upon high let peace unite one more time for truth love and undying new songs we all know so well that brings back the new again we all feel the storm this is our high times from the road of the pslams so many souls so many seasons so many begings so many endings road from the pslams have i been there i have done that where did i go what happend whats going on how can i bring comfort when its you that comforts my soul and you dont know me but you know my name Oh lord where would i be with out you So many new begings so many endings Do We all Know this Road i do know we are safe So many Regrets So many secrets haunt my houses of pain New found Glory always comes from the broken highway it seems Road from the pslams oh Lord Have Mercy Up On Me I always Find New Found Pain Oh How I Cleave And Oh How I Run To The Rock That Is Higher Than I Let The Rivers Flow Through Me And Whash Me Away Let Me Come Undone For You It Was Always The Same Nothing Will Stop The Wind When It Blows Through Her Pushes To The Rock And The Arms Of My Knight Of Iron Where I Feel Completed And Healed And Safe Road From The Pslams Do we know this Road
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-07-2005, 09:15 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
like the whole piece, cs...but these lines inparticular...

i see just one night when we can raise our banners and raise our candles upon high let peace unite one more time for truth love and undying new songs

new songs upon the road of psalms.....

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 05-08-2005, 12:29 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Im so glad you liked that part
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-08-2005, 11:59 PM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
The road we all know!Awesome stuff I liked this one it was just amazing...U are so talented!
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 05-16-2005, 09:03 AM   #5
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) like the whole piece, cs...but these lines inparticular...

i see just one night when we can raise our banners and raise our candles upon high let peace unite one more time for truth love and undying new songs

new songs upon the road of psalms.....
agreed.

Cool stuff creedsister.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-19-2005, 11:47 AM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you