++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-13-2003, 07:30 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The road ahead

The road a head seems to get longer no time to stop no time to look no time to breathe no time for me i race against a time machine that knows only me it drives to my kness and it depends on only me leaving me weak and cast to and fro all i know is i must fight the pain and let the heaveans pour its rain cant sometimes see through my tears im a resting place for what the world fears the road gets colder but the the fire within gets stonger like a mighty gushing wind that will always come back again,the road ahead is like a 7 day haze that pushes me in a in a confused daze ive come to know the truth and as it was always said it hurts like hell in a world blinded by its own truth knowing no mercy knowing still not what it does i will stay on my long journey home and be cast to in fro,that i walk alone and the cold follows me as it moans back to me telling me this is the way it must be,, id rather stay on my long road of misery than stay and be a partaker of a world so cold that knows not mercy knows not love and knows not what it sees,,this season they will place angels on top there trees knowing not really what they place for we are not seen noir heard only we walk alone,blessed are the eyes than can see for they see from a high place looking down my crown of pain is inivisable,but forever will it endure,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-14-2003, 12:02 AM   #2
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
true, well done!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-14-2003, 12:34 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks alota,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-14-2003, 12:37 AM   #4
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Very good Ta

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 12-14-2003, 12:40 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks kev