++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-15-2006, 11:53 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Charles Manson Opion thread

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA dont look at me funny guys, ok im not one of those chickys who has been a pen pal with the guy, and fell in love haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, im serious im trying to be anyways.....i guess the reason why i started this thread...was for ones to open their heart....and the guy has been locked up for a long time and has proabley went through a lot stuff ...and damn is Afraid of a lot of people at this point...he is insane of course ...but for many reasons ...and i have great deal of compassion for his mind and heart at this time...so i was praying for him at this time so i guess the question im asking from our own point of views on charlie not just the insane man who took inocent lifes, but for the man who was lead to this point to do it if you were the judge would you give him a second chance.... all opions are open,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done