++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-15-2005, 11:43 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My Baby Blue Eyes

Un Masked For Me No Mine Were Never Blue My Baby Blue Eyes I always Wondered About Yours And Why They Were So So Baby Blue Was The Color Of His Eyes The Place Where Dreams Come True Oh How Im Holding You My Baby Blue Eyes They Are So Divine And See Right Through Heaven And Places And Times Oh Understand And Forget Not These Words I Said I Love My Babys Baby Baby Blue Eyes They Always Were Blue The Color Baby Blue Where Dreams Come True Oh How Blues Eyes Our Adored And Worshiped Those Color Of Eyes Were Meant Not To Hide Or Be A Mystery But Oh How Everybody Loves Baby Blue Eyes The Color That Catches In Color Of Eyes And Turns Your Head Oh Look At Those Eyes And Turns Most The Color Red My Baby Blue My Baby Blue Oh Cant You See Cant You See Im Lost Without Out Your Eyes My Baby Blue Eyes Dream High Take Me Higher And Than High And Hold On The Way With Yes Those Baby Blue Eyes I Will Make Love To Those Baby Blue Eyes That Always Blush When Seen Oh Why Why Did You Hide My Baby Blues From Me Bring Theme Back So I Can See Those My Babys Baby Blue Eyes How I Fall In Those Baby Blue Eyes And Loose All Gravtiy And Fall Thats My Babys Baby Blue Eyes Oh What They Do To Me Bring Back My Baby Blue Eyes Bring Theme Back To Me Oh My Babys Baby Blue Eyes And I Dont Even Care If They Are Not Even Blue As Long As You Are My Baby They Will Always Be My Babys Baby Blue Eyes
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-15-2005, 12:33 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
sweet!!...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 09-15-2005, 12:43 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you i liked it too its one of my new faves.. it was just so easy to write is why i liked it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything