++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-15-2005, 03:16 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Navagatier

Hold On Hold Strong Hold On Strong Oh Baby Hold On Hold Strong I Will Never Run I Will Never Forsake You Hold On Hold On Strong Oh Baby Hold On Hold On Catch Me Catch Me Before I Want To Fall Oh Baby Catch Me Oh Darling Catch Me Before I Want To Fall Oh Baby Hold On Hold On Strong Oh Baby Hols On Stay Strong The Faith In You Is The Faith In Me Hold On Hold Strong I Will Never Run I Will Never Forsake You How Shadows Hush A By In Your Way You Know I needed Theme To Survive To Know Thy Face That Shines Brighter Than The Day Brigher Than The Day Hold On Hold Strong Baby Hold On Hold On Hold Strong I Need You To Make It Home Oh Baby Hold On Hold Strong Catch Me Before I Want To Fall As I Have Carried You Oh Baby Hold On Hold Strong I Need You When Nothings Clear I Need You When It Burns Bright I Need You In The Between Hold On Hold On Strong I Will Never Run I Will Never Leave You Or Forsake You Navigatier Of Thy Supplications Im Never Still Enough Reasons Unknown Im Never Still Enough To Pull It On Through What Strom We Create Me And You What A Storm We Create Me And You I Know I Know I Know My Stregnth Will Collide So What I Say Is Crystal Clear Hold On Hold Strong Oh Baby Hold On Hold Stong I Wont Let You Fall Hold On Hold Strong Oh Baby Hold On Hold Strong Same As It Always Was As Always Will Be Navigater Flew Through Time And Back Again Its Still The Same Oh Baby Hold On Hold On Hold On Strong Hold On Tight Oh Baby Hold On Hold On A Whisper Just A Whisper Will Make It Alright I Make No Sound I Make No Sound I Make No Sound But Baby Hold On Strong Oh Baby Hold On Hold On Whatever Falls Here Me In The Dark Know Me In The Light When I Say Just Hold On Strong Hold On Hold On Baby Hold On Hold On Can I Shout With Every Breath You Gave My Dying Lungs In Heaven And In Hell And The Surface We Both Set And When It Shakes And Moves All Around Oh Baby Hold On Hold Strong Oh Baby Hold On Hold On Strong Are We There Yet Oh Baby Hold On Hold Strong Are We There Yet Oh Baby Hold On Hold On Strong My Darling Breath Hold On Hold On Strong What If I Feel You Fade Oh Baby Hold On Hold Strong I Will Bloom Again I know The Breath Of Life Oh Baby Hold On Hold On Strong Oh Baby Hold On Hold On Strong
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-16-2005, 01:06 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
like it, cs...
especially this line....it kind of set the whole theme...

As It Always Was
As Always Will Be
Navigater Flew Through Time
And Back Again

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 07-16-2005, 01:47 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you ...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-17-2005, 09:30 AM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
anytime....

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 07-17-2005, 03:58 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »