++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-09-2010, 02:44 AM   #1
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed Team Up With Sammy Hagar (Army Concert Tour)

Just found this on Google...

http://www.redrocker.com/index.php?s=news_detail&id=221

Quote: From the Fort McCoy press release. Tickets go on sale June 18th!

ROCK AND ROLL SUPERSTARS
“SAMMY HAGAR AND THE WABOS” AND “CREED”
MAKE A STOP AT FORT McCOY AUGUST 7

Fort McCoy will be hosting the Army Concert Tour on Saturday, August 7, starring Sammy Hagar and the Wabos and Creed.

Sammy Hagar is in a league of his own with all the multi Platinum soundtracks and a whole list of other records loaded with great songs. From the Montrose albums that are an essential cornerstone of what became heavy metal, through a solo career that produced “I Can't Drive 55”, an icon of car culture in American music, Sammy Hagar is a vital force. Undeniably his Van Halen years are the summit of hard rock's transition into the mainstream. For more information about Sammy Hagar, go to redrocker.com.

Creed has had three, multi-platinum albums (My Own Prison, Human Clay and Weathered), with the last two debuting at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, selling more than 26 million in the U.S. alone, with hits like “My Own Prison,” “Torn,” “What’s This Life For,” “One,” “Higher,” “With Arms Wide Open,” “My Sacrifice” and “One Last Breath.” After hitting a roadblock, both professionally and personally, the band split. A meeting at an Orlando hotel resulted in a reconciliation and a decision for Creed to tour with its original line-up. They also went on to create the album Full Circle. “This is a brand-new Creed,” explains Stapp, Lead Vocals. This time around, it appears Creed is here to stay. For more information about Creed, go to creed.com.

Tickets will be available for the reduced price of $30 each one day only, June 18 and will be available at MB Audio (Tomah) and the following Kwik Trip locations: Hwy 16 (Onalaska), Hwy 35/Oak Forest Dr (Onalaska), Rose St (La Crosse), Black River St (Sparta), Hwy 82 Travel Center (Mauston) and W Grand Ave (Wisconsin Rapids). Visa or Mastercard credit card ticket purchases can also be done via the MWR website, www.mccoymwr.com and the Concert Hotline 877-864-4969. Tickets will then be $40 in advance and $45 day of show.

Will Call and the Beer Garden opens at 3 pm and the gates will open at 6 pm.

Questions can be directed to the Army Concert Hotline at 877-864-4969.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:51 AM   #2
BSC
USER INFO »
Re: Creed Team Up With Sammy Hagar (Army Concert Tour)

Wait... So basically, Creed are supporting Sammy Hagar? This article made little sense to me, sorry, could be because i'm half asleep.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:24 AM   #3
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Not sure... the article doesn't say, I'm betting it's a co-headlining gig though.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:14 AM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Wait... So basically, Creed are supporting Sammy Hagar? This article made little sense to me, sorry, could be because i'm half asleep.
it makes sense they of course have been on the road with Van Halen creed before this is good news ya,lls thanks for posting Dk :