++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2004, 06:53 PM   #16
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) You miss me!!! Yay. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and important.

Well, I haven't posted much because Thursday I was in Seattle, Friday I had to work, Saturday I flew back to Boise, Sunday I wasn't able to get online, and today, well, it took a while, but I'm here! Plus, when I did get on, no one had posted after me, and I didn't see much use to posting a reply to myself. lol.

H-D

Hey gorgeus,

Nice you came back....i miss yall...but you sense of humor man...the most...and Dogy as well. You were busy!!!!!ah!!!. I am still at my office...i almost live in this place...just 8 days to go to NY...i am excited like anything...

Old 11-01-2004, 07:26 PM   #17
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I hope you're doing better today, Trimontana .
Old 11-01-2004, 07:35 PM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Why the AB, Creed & Scott forum is those last 5 days so boring???

I see no new posts or threads...i check this forum like 5 or 6 times a day and nothing changes...

What happen???

I need answers....

Dogstar, Hellboy, Bridge of Clay, High Desire, Ann Illusion, Lithum and all y'all... I miss you a lot...

i dont have a clue
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-01-2004, 07:36 PM   #19
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I hope you're doing better today, Trimontana .

How u doinītoday sweety???

Here is almost time to go bed...00:31 and tomorrow again up at 7. I am better today...i saw my ex; he bring his son cuz it was his birthday (2 years old). We were talking for a while...we are great friends, no love feelings, you know, just friends but i don't see him as often i used to when we were living together untill 3 weeks ago when i moved. And i miss him...

About the rest of my day...working all the time..just thinking about next tuesday...Travel to the big apple...

Hope your day was better than mine...at least more excited...

Old 11-01-2004, 07:38 PM   #20
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister)

Hey baby!!! How you doin'????? I missed you tooooooooooooo

Can you take me Higher?????
Old 11-01-2004, 07:48 PM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
HaHaHa Like No Other
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-01-2004, 07:51 PM   #22
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) How u doinītoday sweety???

Here is almost time to go bed...00:31 and tomorrow again up at 7. I am better today...i saw my ex; he bring his son cuz it was his birthday (2 years old). We were talking for a while...we are great friends, no love feelings, you know, just friends but i don't see him as often i used to when we were living together untill 3 weeks ago when i moved. And i miss him...

About the rest of my day...working all the time..just thinking about next tuesday...Travel to the big apple...

Hope your day was better than mine...at least more excited...

Awww, that's nice that you at least are friends. Breakups are always so difficult.
I'm working right now, too. I have to repay a friend who worked for me, so now I'm working for her. Not a bad day, though. Still aglow over the World Series and I made a killer apple crisp, plus crust for an apple pie that I will make tomorrow. I'm stuffed right now, from eating so much for dinner, hehe.
Old 11-01-2004, 08:06 PM   #23
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Yeahhh....sounds like you had a sweet day....i love apple pie, actually i love sweets...they are a tentation...i am going to sleep darling...i had to fixed one post i made talking bad about Stapp...i think someone didnīt understand me...Any way...have a relax rest of the day...donīt work too hard...life itīs too short.

We will carry on talking tomorrow....

RED SOX ROCKS!!!! Enjoy!!!

Good night darling!!!

Old 11-01-2004, 08:07 PM   #24
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) HaHaHa Like No Other

I already felt you!!!! You are right!!! Noone else like you!!!!!

Good night baby!!!!

Old 11-01-2004, 09:27 PM   #25
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Yeahhh....sounds like you had a sweet day....i love apple pie, actually i love sweets...they are a tentation...i am going to sleep darling...i had to fixed one post i made talking bad about Stapp...i think someone didnīt understand me...Any way...have a relax rest of the day...donīt work too hard...life itīs too short.

We will carry on talking tomorrow....

RED SOX ROCKS!!!! Enjoy!!!

Good night darling!!!

Sweets are indeed a temptation! I always take them to work so I won't eat them all . You have a good night, Trimontana. Nice chatting with you, as usual!
Old 11-02-2004, 10:19 AM   #26
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Sweets are indeed a temptation! I always take them to work so I won't eat them all . You have a good night, Trimontana. Nice chatting with you, as usual!
Awww, Dogstar New Snoopy Avi Did Hes Littlie Bird Friend Ever Have A Namei dont think so but im not for sure,
Old 11-02-2004, 10:27 AM   #27
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Awww, Dogstar New Snoopy Avi Did Hes Littlie Bird Friend Ever Have A Namei dont think so but im not for sure,

Creedsister,

The name of the bird is WoodStock...i love snoopy...

Nice new one Dogy...so lovely!!!!

Old 11-02-2004, 04:25 PM   #28
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Sweets are indeed a temptation! I always take them to work so I won't eat them all . You have a good night, Trimontana. Nice chatting with you, as usual!

Hi Dogy,

How you have been today???

My day is ending...i have been working since 7:30 and finally i am where i like to be...in front of my computer interacting with you. In my break i went shopping, i bought a pir of bootsm and a pair of levis jeans.I donīt want to buy too much staff here, i reserving myself to buy in NY. My ex asked me yesterday for a pair of Honda gloves, so i will buy them there too. I have a customer who comes to my shop who told me that if i donīt want to pay taxes when i buy staff i should go to Massachusets (OK written????), itīs a two hours from NY. I am exausted tonite but as usual i will go to bed no erlier than 1.

Old 11-02-2004, 08:19 PM   #29
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Heheh, thanks you, guys. Snoopy rules

Trimontana, I've had a good day so far. Went to vote today and then did a bunch of Christmas shopping. I'm kind of nervous about the election, though, so I just had a glass of wine, hehehe.

I haven't been shopping in Massachusetts in a while, but if there is no tax on sales there, then it might be worth a trip. It's more like three hours away, though .
Old 11-02-2004, 08:49 PM   #30
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Creedsister,

The name of the bird is WoodStock...i love snoopy...

Nice new one Dogy...so lovely!!!!
Cool now i remembear