++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-27-2004, 11:46 AM   #46
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I saw the movie yesterday. WOW is all I have to say. It brought tears to my eyes on many occasions. And one particular scene I balled like a baby. It was moving VERY VIOLENT!!!!!!! But is that not what he had to endure? It show great love, hope and forgiveness. I was glad I went. Every time he was beat, I literally cringed, it is very violent. It makes you realize how much he did for us all. It made me realize a lot of things, it leaves you speechless.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-27-2004, 12:31 PM   #47
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
I wanna see the movie so badly ..

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 02-28-2004, 12:39 AM   #48
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I saw the movie yesterday. WOW is all I have to say. It brought tears to my eyes on many occasions. And one particular scene I balled like a baby. It was moving VERY VIOLENT!!!!!!! But is that not what he had to endure? It show great love, hope and forgiveness. I was glad I went. Every time he was beat, I literally cringed, it is very violent. It makes you realize how much he did for us all. It made me realize a lot of things, it leaves you speechless.
It was the best of movie I've ever seen about Jesus. It is so true you can't deny it, if you can something's wrong. Their were a few times I cried. He loves us so much that he died for us in such a violent way. Mel Gibson did an excellent job, I wouldn't change a thing. This movie will be the biggest movie of all time date, mark my words. During this movie I found myself asking for forgiveness over and over again. I could go on and on it affected me that way. All I can say is go see it, again and again. When it comes out on DVD buy it. You feel like doing something you shouldn't, watch it over and over it is that powerful.
Old 02-28-2004, 10:18 AM   #49
JenRN
USER INFO »
The one part I lost it at really easy was were Mary was watching him carry the cross and he fell. Then she had flashbacks of him as a young boy falling, and showed her going up to him. I TOTALLY lost it then, also when she cleaned the blood off the cement after his beating. When they dislocated his shoulders to get it to fit on the cross, I could go on and on. It REALLY afftected me deeply. If you left there with it not affecting you in any way something is drastically wrong with you!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-28-2004, 12:27 PM   #50
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) oh he will im sure!!! I cant wait to see the film its gonna rock too!!!!!

Why do you guys want to see just this one so badly? It's just a film and a film about God. I don't think God every have existed so, well... I don't think it will be that good, I think it will be too much "God loves America and we're the best". I don't wanna get angry, so I problably will won't see it. Unless someone says that it ain't like that at all and that it's good, then I might can see it.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 02-28-2004, 12:33 PM   #51
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) Why do you guys want to see just this one so badly? It's just a film and a film about God. I don't think God every have existed so, well... I don't think it will be that good, I think it will be too much "God loves America and we're the best". I don't wanna get angry, so I problably will won't see it. Unless someone says that it ain't like that at all and that it's good, then I might can see it.
Sounds like you already are angry! It is people like you that need to see it the most!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-28-2004, 12:46 PM   #52
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Ya no kiddin Jen
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-28-2004, 09:38 PM   #53
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) Why do you guys want to see just this one so badly? It's just a film and a film about God. I don't think God every have existed so, well... I don't think it will be that good, I think it will be too much "God loves America and we're the best". I don't wanna get angry, so I problably will won't see it. Unless someone says that it ain't like that at all and that it's good, then I might can see it.
with all due respects lith PUT A SOCK IN IT!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-28-2004, 09:43 PM   #54
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by GeeK_2004) I wanna see the movie so badly ..
Me 2 My auntie promised i could go with her monday!! If i promiesd To be Quiet In the movie And thats the truth
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-28-2004, 09:46 PM   #55
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) with all due respects lith PUT A SOCK IN IT!!!!

alone
All I know
on my own

Old 02-28-2004, 09:55 PM   #56
creedsister
USER INFO »
somebody had to do it hes such a bratt
Old 02-28-2004, 10:22 PM   #57
ITTE66
USER INFO »
The Passion

Hey I just got back from seeing it....the movie is great...I didn't cry on the outside...but in the inside and it got me all angry and hateful.Its so simple to follow the Plan of Salvation but America isn't doing it.A child can understand it but an adult can't.I cna't believe the human race sometimes.Sometimes I hate being one.If anyone has AIM IM me at ITTE66.I'm on till midnight.Peace,Creed 4-ever
and I hope I find the mean
the mean
the mean
the mean~Wash Away Those Years
Old 02-28-2004, 10:26 PM   #58
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ITTE66) Hey I just got back from seeing it....the movie is great...I didn't cry on the outside...but in the inside and it got me all angry and hateful.Its so simple to follow the Plan of Salvation but America isn't doing it.A child can understand it but an adult can't.I cna't believe the human race sometimes.Sometimes I hate being one.If anyone has AIM IM me at ITTE66.I'm on till midnight.Peace,Creed 4-ever

Hi There!
I used to have AIM but we switched to Yahoo dsl from southwestern bell, otherwise I would chat with ya
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 02-28-2004, 11:01 PM   #59
bgivens33
USER INFO »

Yea, and neither did Luke Skywalker, Frodo Baggins, Neo, Forrest Gump ect.... I still think those movies turned out... decent.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:31 PM   #60
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by bgivens33) Yea, and neither did Luke Skywalker, Frodo Baggins, Neo, Forrest Gump ect.... I still think those movies turned out... decent.
hey whos to say the didnt either hehe