++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-07-2005, 09:49 AM   #1
geletmote
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Every Creed Fan Deserves A Copy Of That December Show

EVERY CREED fan deserves a copy of that show in chicago on December 29 2002... Every fan deserves to see and know exactly what happened in that show, I believe that was the death of creed that show. I hope MARK or stapp can see this... We are die hard fans and deserve to get the real deal..
Old 12-07-2005, 11:21 AM   #2
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
I agree!
Old 12-07-2005, 11:52 AM   #3
titan9
USER INFO »
I don't think Mark would mind releasing it, but I think Scott is probably against it, seeing as how it shows him at a real low-point in his career. However, I agree with you guys. I would love to see that video for myself.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 12-07-2005, 12:01 PM   #4
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Yeah, Mark would probobly not mind it one bit!
Old 12-07-2005, 06:03 PM   #5
RMadd
USER INFO »
just to clarify, i sincerely doubt that show was the sole cause for the band's demise. it's more like the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand to trigger the Great War or Pearl Harbor to initiate American involvement in WWII: there were many factors that were pushing the bowl near the edge of the table, but those monstrous events finally knocked onto the floor.

Old 12-08-2005, 04:47 AM   #6
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
I must agree!

Hey RMadd, didn't know you listend to Demon Hunter! They're great!
Old 12-10-2005, 03:16 PM   #7
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »
Actually, I'd like to see their New Year's Eve show. I remember how people were talking about it as if it looked like a farewell show and were suspecting the breakup a long time ago. It would be nice to see both.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:14 PM   #8
Ivan_Creed
USER INFO »
Well, does anyone have a link? I can't recall..
Old 12-10-2005, 05:59 PM   #9
The Lithium
USER INFO »
It's never gonna happen! And I think it was the final thing that actually broke Creed up, but both Mark and Stapp have said they both had doubts about Creed after the Human Clay tour. But they went on, and they did Weathered.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 12-11-2005, 01:56 PM   #10
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
I can honestly say that I would not want to see a release of it. And I was there. Who would want to watch a train wreck over and over again? Trust the people who were there. It wasn't pretty. It wasn't pleasant. In fact most of it was just plain painful to watch. I don't know that Mark would want it released either. It wasn't enjoyable for him; on any level. The first time I met Mark (over two years ago) I mentioned that fateful night. He just dropped his head and looked down with not much to say. After I told him my real feelings about what happened for me at that concert, his eyes softened and he thanked me. But no, it's not something the fans deserve to see. It's something Stapp should be deeply ashamed of. And he has yet to show any shame for the events of that night.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:22 PM   #11
Ivan_Creed
USER INFO »
But still, I want to see it again...
Old 12-11-2005, 03:25 PM   #12
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RockGoddess) I can honestly say that I would not want to see a release of it. And I was there. Who would want to watch a train wreck over and over again? Trust the people who were there. It wasn't pretty. It wasn't pleasant. In fact most of it was just plain painful to watch. I don't know that Mark would want it released either. It wasn't enjoyable for him; on any level. The first time I met Mark (over two years ago) I mentioned that fateful night. He just dropped his head and looked down with not much to say. After I told him my real feelings about what happened for me at that concert, his eyes softened and he thanked me. But no, it's not something the fans deserve to see. It's something Stapp should be deeply ashamed of. And he has yet to show any shame for the events of that night.
Exactly! That's what I think too, although I wasn't there. I've been talking some to Chris, who was there, though, and well... It didn't sound like a rock 'n roll show I would've want to see.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 12-11-2005, 03:40 PM   #13
guitardude1985
USER INFO »
I wouldint mind seeing that, could be very interesting.

The bands demise was brought on by a few x factors. It was brought on because stapp being as a charasmatic singer as he was he was a sitting duck to the godless media. I also think because of all the negative reviews and such it really kinda affected the band in horibly negative way. Yea even though they sold 30 million albums and had a huge ass fan base that could not even save them. Also, I think it was the lack of openeness between mark and stapp. I rememer reading an interview in either guitar one or guitar world with mark after weathered had been realesed. In that interview he said that some of his best Ideas were scraped by stapp and that there was alot of tweaking between the two and friction on each other creational prossess. Well, thats not exactly the best way to go about creating something IMO. Also, mark is a extremely hard working guitarist and shortly before creed broke up he said that stapp was only willing to put out and album every few years and tour for a few months, again friction. Well, basically creed broke up because they crashed under the mammoth weight they had built up over 6 years.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:03 PM   #14
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) It's never gonna happen! And I think it was the final thing that actually broke Creed up, but both Mark and Stapp have said they both had doubts about Creed after the Human Clay tour. But they went on, and they did Weathered.

MAN u are such a loser, get over it , AS IF u dont wanna see the show on DVD, stop been so nice to mark as if ur his friend, sure he produces the music we love but ur talking as if ur his brother, get over it man, stop talking with emotion and start talking business. COZ at the end of the day no matter wat band it is or how good they are its all A BUSSINES , lol have a look AB - A bussiness LOL
Old 12-11-2005, 10:38 PM   #15
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) MAN u are such a loser, get over it , AS IF u dont wanna see the show on DVD, stop been so nice to mark as if ur his friend, sure he produces the music we love but ur talking as if ur his brother, get over it man, stop talking with emotion and start talking business. COZ at the end of the day no matter wat band it is or how good they are its all A BUSSINES , lol have a look AB - A bussiness LOL

Wow, you keep proving yourself to be quite the prick... Quit attacking people!