++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-11-2005, 07:02 PM   #91
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
okay stay around i'm going to type it up...so it wil up soon.....
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-11-2005, 07:17 PM   #92
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Michael has just got back from hell on earth (Wellington) and he's glad to be back in a country that knows real football and where the women aren't 6 foot 2 and have goatees and moustaches. He would be glad if her never sees Hayley's Aunt.Mary ever again. He gets off the plane and has half an hour to wait for a taxi and so he gets something to eat in the airport food court. He is minding his own business when he gets a tap on the shoulder.

*Michael turns around in shock and someone touches his shoulder and sees a big pair of hands. He figures it must be a big and burly security guard and he did sneak some apples on to the plane.

Michael: Mary what are you doing here?
Mary: Well a woman of my age knows when a man is giving a signal and I had to follow true love.
Michael: Signal? True love? Mary we were playing rugby and I was trying to run around you and you knocked me out?
Mary: Its quiet alright don't be shy. Hayley is a sweet girl but an older woman like me has experience if you know what I mean. Hayley's Uncle Tom if he was around....bless his soul could tell you stories. I can teach you things that will drive you crazy.
Michael: Ummm I really have to go, my taxi is waiting for me outside.
Mary: I'm heading out that way to visit a relative, do you mind if I come?
Michael: Ummm...Ummm yeah okay.

The trip goes quietly and Michael is enjoying that until a hand comes upon his thigh from none other than Aunt.Mary.

Michael: Uh what are you doing?
Mary: We're both adults there is no need to feel so awkward. You can't fight love Michael. Us New Zealanders know how to please a man.
Michael: A man or a sheep? *awkward laugh*
Mary: Please don't offend my country, just relax.
Michael: Really I would rather not, perhaps it would be better If I got another taxi.
Taxi Driver: Is everything alright back there?
Mary: Yes driver everything is fine....very fine. Okay I've come all this way but I can see your not interested. Can I at least have one kiss?
Michael: *Recalls her deep voice, sees that she hasen't shaved in a couple of days, he thinks its like kissing a man. If I don't all hell could break loose here and she'll probably beat me to a bloody pulp.* Okay just one and then can we just leave eachother alone?

Mary jumps on top of him and starts tearing off her clothes like a possessed animal revealing chest hair that he could only dream of possessing. The stink from those armpits causes the taxi driver to pass out and the car starts moving across the road and falls into a ditch. The driver put down a screen for "privacy" that is sound proof and now Michael is traped with this hideous monster.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-11-2005, 09:07 PM   #93
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
LMAO

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) I can teach you things that will drive you crazy.
Oh that's gross. Really gross. LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Mary jumps on top of him and starts tearing off her clothes like a possessed animal revealing chest hair that he could only dream of possessing. The stink from those armpits causes the taxi driver to pass out and the car starts moving across the road and falls into a ditch. The driver put down a screen for "privacy" that is sound proof and now Michael is traped with this hideous monster.
LOL

Oh man you're so great. Well done. My favourites would have probably had to be the shopping experiance, and when you met my parents. So funny ...
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 04-02-2005, 01:26 AM   #94
hayley
USER INFO »
Woah look what I found!

I have done something really good, heh. I have taken all of our chatting from most of the productive threads which we have been talking steadily in, and brought them to this thread which I think we should keep alive for the sake of everyone. Which suprisingly, is not that very many threads, LOL but we just talk alot in a few of them!

Anyhow .... feel free to reply when you're ready

Old 04-02-2005, 01:28 AM   #95
hayley
USER INFO »
From the ‘19 year old guy needs woman advice!’ thread
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh come on surely you must have one where you're chucking up all over your mum!
No! Never! Well … maybe … but you’re not seeing it!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) I might even tuck in you in if you're a good girl......LOL!
Oooh really? I like the sound of that! Hehe. So what kind of story will you read me?

From the ‘left or right?’ thread
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Bad to the bone....de na ne na........

No no that’s not right, it’s de ne ne ne ne naw …. Get it right …. LOL jk hehe

From the ‘Random “who cares?” thoughts’ Thread
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hey I can make a real occa out of you! We can get you in a Fosters singlet!

Hey yeah, those singlet’s are pretty cool! How about a wet-t competition! LMAO!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) with beer stains all over it of course! ) Can of beer? But wait aren't you underage? I'm calling the cops........

Ehehe. It was quite funny at the work party that we had lastnight, I had to get a guy that was working there to go and get my beer. And then they were all kidding around and telling me that I shouldn’t be drinking beer because I was underage! I only had a few which was nice. But oh man, do my colleagues get drunk easily! LOL.

Last edited by - hayley - : 04-02-2005 at 01:31 AM.
Old 04-02-2005, 03:59 AM   #96
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
oh this thread is back! so here we're allowed to act like a pair of hormone driven teenagers? okay so i'm not technically not a teenager but i don't look a day over nineteen. besides your only as old you feel......hehe
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-02-2005, 04:07 AM   #97
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -)
No! Never! Well … maybe … but you’re not seeing it!
oh its too late....i've already contacted your mum and she's going to be sending over all your baby photos.....or at least a few of them. she's even agreed to send over the ones where you are stark naked!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Oooh really? I like the sound of that! Hehe. So what kind of story will you read me?

Once upon a time in a land far, far away lived a boy named Romeo and a girl named Juliet........................Romeo and Juliet kill themselves! The End.......
LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) No no that’s not right, it’s de ne ne ne ne naw …. Get it right …. LOL jk hehe

Oh I'm sorry Miss.Pefection!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Hey yeah, those singlet’s are pretty cool! How about a wet-t competition! LMAO!!
hell yeah! now this an idea i like! but won't a wet t-shirt expose my man boobies?

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Ehehe. It was quite funny at the work party that we had lastnight, I had to get a guy that was working there to go and get my beer. And then they were all kidding around and telling me that I shouldn’t be drinking beer because I was underage! I only had a few which was nice. But oh man, do my colleagues get drunk easily! LOL.
lol sound like aussies...any excuse for a piss up! LOL so drinking session every month at your workplace hey? any positions open?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-02-2005, 04:51 AM   #98
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh this thread is back! so here we're allowed to act like a pair of hormone driven teenagers?
I guess so! WOOO HOOO! Is anyone looking? No? GREAT ... Lol blimey we're a handful ... hehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) okay so i'm not technically not a teenager but i don't look a day over nineteen. besides your only as old you feel......hehe
Exactly ... so you're my age then, LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh its too late....i've already contacted your mum and she's going to be sending over all your baby photos.....or at least a few of them. she's even agreed to send over the ones where you are stark naked!
I thought my mother was acting strangely today! Hehe. Stark naked! NO! You don't need to see those ones, just wait until I come over and I'll give you a show! LMAO!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Once upon a time in a land far, far away lived a boy named Romeo and a girl named Juliet........................Romeo and Juliet kill themselves! The End.......
LOL
As awful as that was, it still made me laugh. So you want me to have nightmares then? Give me a nice story, you're mean! Ahhh I'm SO good at fake crying! .... hehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Oh I'm sorry Miss.Pefection!
Damn straight. Now stand up straight, puff our your chest, pull up your pants and tie up your shoes! Muahaha.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hell yeah! now this an idea i like! but won't a wet t-shirt expose my man boobies?
LOL dude. I took a mouthful of water as I was reading that, and when I came to man boobies I actually choked. YOU MADE ME CHOKE! On my water! Thats evil, LMAO.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) lol sound like aussies...any excuse for a piss up! LOL so drinking session every month at your workplace hey? any positions open?
Aha. Oh I'm sure they wouldn't mind a spunky new aussie joining the gang! Hehe. You could be my little slave ... muahahaha

Old 04-02-2005, 06:00 AM   #99
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) I guess so! WOOO HOOO! Is anyone looking? No? GREAT ... Lol blimey we're a handful ... hehe
In this thread the facists can't touch us! LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Exactly ... so you're my age then, LOL.
I at least need to be eighteen so I can drive and buy alcohol legally!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) I thought my mother was acting strangely today! Hehe. Stark naked! NO! You don't need to see those ones, just wait until I come over and I'll give you a show! LMAO!
LOL! btw my mum did find some of my baby photos the other day and i scanned those as well. they're not jpeg files so i can't put them on here, they're .jif files i think. so how much does it cost to see one of your shows? LMAO

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) As awful as that was, it still made me laugh. So you want me to have nightmares then? Give me a nice story, you're mean! Ahhh I'm SO good at fake crying! .... hehe.
lol i'm the expert at grossing you out, yet still making you laugh!
Okay Sleeping Beauty (thats you) has nasty spell cast on her and Prince Charming (thats me hehe) sets her free with a kiss! LOL The end......

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Damn straight. Now stand up straight, puff our your chest, pull up your pants and tie up your shoes! Muahaha.
yes MOTHER!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) LOL dude. I took a mouthful of water as I was reading that, and when I came to man boobies I actually choked. YOU MADE ME CHOKE! On my water! Thats evil, LMAO.
haha *evil laugh* thats what you get when you pay for bottled water! *sips from bottle of fanta* lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Aha. Oh I'm sure they wouldn't mind a spunky new aussie joining the gang! Hehe. You could be my little slave ... muahahaha
But would I would be allowed to bombard them with NZ jokes all day? Hey we could have rendevous at the office on weekends! LMAO
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-04-2005, 07:36 PM   #100
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) In this thread the facists can't touch us! LOL
LOL. Woo hoo we're free to be jackasses! Hehehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) I at least need to be eighteen so I can drive and buy alcohol legally!
Good point .. okay you don't look a minute over 18! Haha now get in the car and drive, baby! Lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) LOL! btw my mum did find some of my baby photos the other day and i scanned those as well. they're not jpeg files so i can't put them on here, they're .jif files i think. so how much does it cost to see one of your shows? LMAO
I thought you could upload .jif files to Creed Feed? Hmm, maybe not. Would love to see them through email though!. Cost? Well .... hmm ... how much am I worth? Muahaha.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Okay Sleeping Beauty (thats you) has nasty spell cast on her and Prince Charming (thats me hehe) sets her free with a kiss! LOL The end......
Oooh I'm liking this story! Hahaha.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) yes MOTHER!
What a good little boy. Now clean your room!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) But would I would be allowed to bombard them with NZ jokes all day? Hey we could have rendevous at the office on weekends! LMAO
Of course you could, well that's if you really want to put up with me laughing hysterically every day! LOL. Ooh, I like the sound of that, my desk is the perfect size! LOL that's gross .ehehehe

Old 04-04-2005, 10:25 PM   #101
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) LOL. Woo hoo we're free to be jackasses! Hehehe.
lets make a pledge! .....to keep this post of madness near the top of the page! do it for your country!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Good point .. okay you don't look a minute over 18! Haha now get in the car and drive, baby! Lol.
Hey maybe my parents enrolled me early and kept it a big secret! It would explain alot! Oh I like a woman who knows how to take charge!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) I thought you could upload .jif files to Creed Feed? Hmm, maybe not. Would love to see them through email though!. Cost? Well .... hmm ... how much am I worth? Muahaha.
I tried but it wouldn't allow me to upload them. I'll email them to ya! I was supposed to do that a couple of days wasen't I? LOL How much are you worth? Well lets allow South Park to answer this question.....$2 sucky sucky love you long time! LOL jk

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Oooh I'm liking this story! Hahaha.
oh but thats it, story is over....did you not notice the end?

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) What a good little boy. Now clean your room!
yes my lady.....whatever you say.....how high would you like me to jump my lady?

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Of course you could, well that's if you really want to put up with me laughing hysterically every day! LOL. Ooh, I like the sound of that, my desk is the perfect size! LOL that's gross .ehehehe
Its a bit uncomfortable on this desk don't you think?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-04-2005, 10:40 PM   #102
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) lets make a pledge! .....to keep this post of madness near the top of the page! do it for your country!
Oh you bet, no one will ever see the end of this thread! For my country? Yeahh wooooo lmao

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hey maybe my parents enrolled me early and kept it a big secret! It would explain alot! Oh I like a woman who knows how to take charge!
Haha wouldn't that be the weirdest thing to find out. "Well Michael, you're actually 18" LOL. Yes I know how to take control, now bend over and get me that whip! Lmao.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) I tried but it wouldn't allow me to upload them. I'll email them to ya! I was supposed to do that a couple of days wasen't I? LOL How much are you worth? Well lets allow South Park to answer this question.....$2 sucky sucky love you long time! LOL jk
Okay cool, I will look out for them in my email. LMAO SUCKY SUCKY! Hahaha too funny .... $2? is that all I'm worth? No loving for you ...muaha

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh but thats it, story is over....did you not notice the end?
No dang it you haven't gotten to the part where you carry me off into the sunset, you're not a good story teller!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Its a bit uncomfortable on this desk don't you think?
What are you talking about? Are the teddy's on my desk not soft enough for your delicate parts? hhah

Old 04-04-2005, 10:52 PM   #103
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Oh you bet, no one will ever see the end of this thread! For my country? Yeahh wooooo lmao
australia and new zealand combined.....just like the anzacs! LOL
under the leadership of the two ugliest prime ministers ever....john howard and helen clark!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Haha wouldn't that be the weirdest thing to find out. "Well Michael, you're actually 18" LOL. Yes I know how to take control, now bend over and get me that whip! Lmao.
lol that would be weird but i know its not true lol......i can remember every year back to four vividly. hey what did i say about sharp objects?

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Okay cool, I will look out for them in my email. LMAO SUCKY SUCKY! Hahaha too funny .... $2? is that all I'm worth? No loving for you ...muaha
oh i meant $2000.....i forget a couple of zeros!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) No dang it you haven't gotten to the part where you carry me off into the sunset, you're not a good story teller!
and the prince's shoe only fits on cinderella......they slow dance the night away and fall in love happily ever after! the end! LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) What are you talking about? Are the teddy's on my desk not soft enough for your delicate parts? hhah
these teddys are totally killing my mojo!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-04-2005, 11:00 PM   #104
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) australia and new zealand combined.....just like the anzacs! LOL
under the leadership of the two ugliest prime ministers ever....john howard and helen clark!
LOL you have a good point. How embarrasing for both of our countries .. LOL. Michael and Hayley for prime ministers I say! Ehehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) lol that would be weird but i know its not true lol......i can remember every year back to four vividly. hey what did i say about sharp objects?
How do you know? You DON'T! Lol just kidding Sharp objects ... not to stick them up your bum ... just the whip on the cheeks! Hahaha.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh i meant $2000.....i forget a couple of zeros!
That's sounding like a more healthier amount that I can handle! Lol ... so .. sucky sucky? LMAO we're so bad

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) and the prince's shoe only fits on cinderella......they slow dance the night away and fall in love happily ever after! the end! LOL
Awww! How lovely! So romantic .... hehehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) these teddys are totally killing my mojo!
Lol .... but they're soft! And they're fluffy, and they're so cute.

Old 04-05-2005, 01:40 AM   #105
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) LOL you have a good point. How embarrasing for both of our countries .. LOL. Michael and Hayley for prime ministers I say! Ehehe.
My first role as Prime Minister of Australia will be a hostile takeover of our neighbours New Zealand. We shall murder, we shall destory and we shall conquor! We will leave New Zealand with plague proportions of Kangaroos, Wombats, Koalas and Tasmanian Devils!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) How do you know? You DON'T! Lol just kidding Sharp objects ... not to stick them up your bum ... just the whip on the cheeks! Hahaha.
hehehehe you're so naughty! hey what are you doing with that shaver? keep it away from that general area you wicked woman!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) That's sounding like a more healthier amount that I can handle! Lol ... so .. sucky sucky? LMAO we're so bad
Hey thats more than our girls make.....you should feel good about that!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Awww! How lovely! So romantic .... hehehe.
Then 10 years later the Prince loses his job and becomes an alcoholic whilst Cinderella gets really fat and they split up! The End.......

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Lol .... but they're soft! And they're fluffy, and they're so cute.
Oh fluffy now don't you just love that word? But they're looking at me and I can't peform with an audience! LOL
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie