++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-03-2004, 06:14 PM   #16
Agent D
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You can't really predict what will happen with our band by looking at other bands who have gone through similar experiences. Really, many things could happen. Scott could go into different fields of entertainment. Mark's band could hit it really big and he wouldn't want to regroup Creed. Or both solo projects could not be as successful and they might revive Creed. Anything could happen. But whatever happens, the guys will choose their own paths--every band does. Aerosmith once split up because of a feud between Steve Tyler and Joe Perry. They eventually patched things up because that was their decision and Aerosmith was a band again. But Creed may not follow that path. Rage Against the Machine broke up and then Audioslave was created, a band that has seen major success. But that may not happen to Tremo's band either. My point is that we cannot possibly predict what's going to happen to Stapp or Tremo and Flip. We'll just have to sit tight and support them all in their respective careers.
Old 01-03-2004, 06:19 PM   #17
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) You can't really predict what will happen with our band by looking at other bands who have gone through similar experiences. Really, many things could happen. Scott could go into different fields of entertainment. Mark's band could hit it really big and he wouldn't want to regroup Creed. Or both solo projects could not be as successful and they might revive Creed. Anything could happen. But whatever happens, the guys will choose their own paths--every band does. Aerosmith once split up because of a feud between Steve Tyler and Joe Perry. They eventually patched things up because that was their decision and Aerosmith was a band again. But Creed may not follow that path. Rage Against the Machine broke up and then Audioslave was created, a band that has seen major success. But that may not happen to Tremo's band either. My point is that we cannot possibly predict what's going to happen to Stapp or Tremo and Flip. We'll just have to sit tight and support them all in their respective careers.

You are pretty much there. However, I look to this new band as a new begining, something new and I personally believe that we will totally see what tremo's capable of.
Old 01-03-2004, 06:21 PM   #18
Agent D
USER INFO »
Oh yeah, Tremo's new band will kick ass. Sadly, the public is very unpredictable and it'll be interesting to see how their new album is received. It'll also be interesting to see how Scott's solo cd is received. I know a lot of people who didn't like Creed because of Stapp (go figure )
Old 01-03-2004, 06:42 PM   #19
creedlvr
USER INFO »
There are also a lot of people that like Creed because of Stapp.
Old 01-03-2004, 06:45 PM   #20
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Oh yeah, Tremo's new band will kick ass. Sadly, the public is very unpredictable and it'll be interesting to see how their new album is received. It'll also be interesting to see how Scott's solo cd is received. I know a lot of people who didn't like Creed because of Stapp (go figure )

"I know a lot of people who didn't like Creed because of Stapp (go figure )[/quote]

Actully, that's right as oppsed to what you said. It's 110% true, alot of people did not like creed because of stapp.
Old 01-03-2004, 06:46 PM   #21
creedlvr
USER INFO »
AND ...
(see my above post)

I think it goes both ways.
Old 01-03-2004, 06:58 PM   #22
Agent D
USER INFO »
Well, I meant that it's just weird that some people would write off an entire band because they don't like the frontman's personality. These people are morons.
Old 01-03-2004, 07:00 PM   #23
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) You can't really predict what will happen with our band by looking at other bands who have gone through similar experiences.

I wasn't trying to predict anything. I was merely citing examples where side projects didn't necessarily spell the end of a band. Sheesh.

Quote: Really, many things could happen. Scott could go into different fields of entertainment. Mark's band could hit it really big and he wouldn't want to regroup Creed. Or both solo projects could not be as successful and they might revive Creed. Anything could happen.

Exactly, anything could happen, which was my point.
Old 01-03-2004, 07:06 PM   #24
Agent D
USER INFO »
That wasn't really directed at you alone, Dogstar. Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I was just expressing my opinion.
Old 01-03-2004, 07:10 PM   #25
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No biggie, I was just expressing mine as well .
Old 01-03-2004, 07:39 PM   #26
Agent D
USER INFO »
True dat.
Old 01-03-2004, 10:29 PM   #27
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I could never forget Stapp EVER, I look forward to ANYTHING he puts out. I relate to him in so many ways it is like we are kindrid spirits. I know that life has been rough for all the guys and everyone has had life turmoils (god do I know and feel this) but one thing I know is that Stapp is Strong and he will move on and do whatever calls to him.

I feel the same way, Jen. Very well said.

Relearn Love
Old 01-03-2004, 10:39 PM   #28
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
I guess at the moment it seems as if Stapp is getting a little left behind because of all the excitment about the new band. But of COURSE he isn't forgoten, he's just not as hot on topic at the moment, it deosn't mean that anyone has forgoten him, no way. I love Stapp with all my heart and I am going to follow him with whichever road he takes.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-18-2004, 12:28 PM   #29
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Reminds me of when Rage Against the Machine recruited Cornell to form Audioslave.

Well, one thing is for certain - it won't be Creed, which may or may not be a good thing.

Last edited by Invisible Kid : 01-18-2004 at 12:30 PM.
Old 01-18-2004, 03:29 PM   #30
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
dudes... I don't care what the public thinks... what I know is I'm so getting Mark/Flip/Brian's new album!!! As I will if Stapp puts a solo album as well.

And yes, I'll be a "Creed widow", mourning until they come back!