++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-14-2005, 09:01 AM   #1
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
men and women...a game

okay i blatantly stole this thread from another board so bite me!
okay the idea is i'll start off and only a woman can answer my question. whoever that is asks a question of the men and the cycle keeps on going. i'm not really sure how far we can really go here LOL...guess try to keep things relatively clean. although clean isn't that much fun lets be honest!

actually i've got two questions....

why must women always create drama in their lives and make everything complicated? sure us guys are simpletons with only one thing on our mind LOL but men hate drama that doesn't have to be there.

do nice guys really finish last?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 08-14-2005, 10:11 AM   #2
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
We Love DRAMA...LIFE would be boring without it...

NO.... nice guys finish first in my opinion...Some women may be into looks alone, But there are other qualities to consider..Sense of humor, how he dresses, smells, does he work (or live at home with MOM??) How does he treat YOU??..

Ok, back to men...To call you on your post...

Why DO you guys only have one thing on your mind???LOL....
Old 08-14-2005, 03:45 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
nice guys can do whatever that want auusie thats the beauty of it they hide all their bad boy skills untill called for
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-14-2005, 08:23 PM   #4
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HigherGirl) We Love DRAMA...LIFE would be boring without it...

NO.... nice guys finish first in my opinion...Some women may be into looks alone, But there are other qualities to consider..Sense of humor, how he dresses, smells, does he work (or live at home with MOM??) How does he treat YOU??..

Ok, back to men...To call you on your post...

Why DO you guys only have one thing on your mind???LOL....

but doesn't that drama make life more complicated than it has to be? oh well i've never understand the need for drama lol. i'm of the opinion that generally younger girls go for the bad boy, probably because the bad boy is normally more confident, popular and better-looking but end up marrying a more dependable type who will treat them properly. why do we only have one thing on our mind? LOL well.......it goes to sleep after us and wakes up earlier!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 08-14-2005, 11:04 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
BOINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA da Rise And Shine
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-15-2005, 08:55 AM   #6
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
what is the no.1 thing you ladies (obviously going to differ from girl to girl) look for in a guy?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 08-15-2005, 08:42 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sense of humor. Probably more important than looks to some of us.

Why do men love big breasts so much?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-15-2005, 08:52 PM   #8
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Sense of humor. Probably more important than looks to some of us.

Why do men love big breasts so much?

well good to hear....i'ld say women care about looks less so than men, although it still matters obviously. why do we love big breasts so much? well.....lol men love any sort of curves, breasts, butts within reason obviously. i can't really think of a good scientific reason why we love breasts so much. its like we were just programmed to love these things LOL. even with women in hollywood who were know have silicion under those things...we don't care half the time!

why do women often find married men more attractive? is it what you can't have? if another women chose them they must have something? shows they are stable?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 08-23-2005, 09:49 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Wait a sec BACK TO THE BREAST, you got a point Amen THE SCI FI Channel Cant find the reason Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa No but im serious here and dont laugh at my my opions or theroys,
Old 08-23-2005, 09:54 PM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
First Of All

Lets Keep in mind the reasons why we have breast And Mabey we can figure out and read in between the lines why the male species cling to the breast The Breasts was giving to the female to nurish and feed her young suckling ...its also a deep bonding between the mother and child,
Old 08-23-2005, 10:08 PM   #11
creedsister
USER INFO »
More Theroys

so just by the facts and the facts of why we have breasts anyway to a women it could be another sign or another veil of being the one to nurish and feed ..so in my overall opion breast to guys are like a blanket of securtiy for what ever reason , you can be dirty minded if you want but serisuly when a dudes eyes is clinging to the breast its sorta of a beautiful identy of WOMAN, the breasts are the first thing 9 times out of 10 to get noticed, now the beach ball sized breast is kinda of joke but if a sister wants inplants to better her self then so be it all of us ladies know we are cursed if we dont have a cheast
Old 08-23-2005, 10:14 PM   #12
creedsister
USER INFO »
Another Tip For More Breast Imput

would be , their very soft and senstive toys like marshmellows but my fellow men please dont take my good advice they can do you credit but they also can do you harm as well...because they are senstive and tender they can serve you as well as that HARLEY If embraced and nurished the right way but if rubbed or bittten or sucked the wrong way HAAAAAAAAAAA It will Turn into yet another False Orgaizim for ya,s
Old 08-24-2005, 06:34 AM   #13
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: Sense of humor. Probably more important than looks to some of us.
Indeed.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 08-24-2005 at 06:37 AM.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:56 AM   #14
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Well that went up like a lead balloon.

Why are women, uh lets see.

Fuck I know everything.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 09-04-2005, 10:37 PM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Well that went up like a lead balloon.

Why are women, uh lets see.

Fuck I know everything.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that may be so but lucky blessed me can think of a few ya dont