++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
CreedSTMP
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
New Interview with Myles for Guitarist Magazine

Some interesting bits of news on the new AB album and touring. Check it out!

http://http://bit.ly/9w21iV

Get lost in time

Where there's no reason left to hide

-Hide (Weathered)
Old 07-13-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: New Interview with Myles for Guitarist Magazine

Links does not work
Old 07-13-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Links does not work
CreedSTMP, Thanks For Posting The Link...By The Way Love Your Sig....14 Jk ..... 41 ...but i,ll see ya there..... ya know what nagpo i,ve been wating to here something from myles, the link did not work for me either, mabey some one ca get another one up when time permits, .....thanks though though CreedSTMP........
Old 07-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #4
CreedSTMP
USER INFO »

Sorry about that. here's a working link.

http://www.musicradar.com/guitarist/...terview-260683

Get lost in time

Where there's no reason left to hide

-Hide (Weathered)
Old 07-14-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
nagpo
USER INFO »

Thanks man. Great interview.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedSTMP) Sorry about that. here's a working link.

http://www.musicradar.com/guitarist/...terview-260683
Thanks For Posting, 8 pages long of perfection Very Skillfully, i notice guys working with a lot of different stuff, and trying out a lot of stuff, to balance this album, into perfection, and the meassures of a perfect record, the certian songs that have a epic a vibe, they no getting away from it, i promise, the guys wanting to pull out their acoustic stuff, which is the only way i promise you , you going break down that epic vibe.... hope they save that part the epic, sound a missing, i did,nt expect the interview to be this long, but its a beautiful piece of as well to what ever its going be called, AB 3 A Lot Of so much hard work is went into this, you can feel it before you hear it, sounds like everyone needs a long break, which i dont see coming and so ...BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, but one things for sure, Its Sounding Like A Masterpiece Of the way a rock roll was meant to be and nothing less, you feel so much heart and soul, that brings back the birth of rock memories, sweet you got myles talking about G.N.R. And How Its A dream Come True To be playing, with him, which reminds me of Axl, telling everyone he would live his dream by playing with the rolling stones, and so it came to pass, very touching, It,s Just A Beautiful Dream Of all Of Us, the beauty of it when something is finally completed you can feel the pay off, and it sounds like myles is already knowing what direction he wants to go with solo project, great pics as well...... ....
Old 07-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #7
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I'm really starting to like Myles more and more everyday.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I'm really starting to like Myles more and more everyday.
not only being a great vocalist, he is a sweet person.... wating on a precious precious, by now they should be so album art work ideas speculating, wandering about that too....
Old 11-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Thanks man. Great interview.
it was indeed......................
Old 11-21-2010, 12:44 PM   #10
Inspired
USER INFO »

"Personally I don't think it's a good idea to alienate those fans that like either one side or the other. You want to try your best to make both parties happy."

I wish they would get over trying to please everybody. It makes their sound schizophrenic and doesn't allow them to play to their strengths as musicians. Music should not be a product, created for mass appeal.

Last edited by Inspired : 11-21-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) "Personally I don't think it's a good idea to alienate those fans that like either one side or the other. You want to try your best to make both parties happy."

I wish they would get over trying to please everybody. It makes their sound schizophrenic and doesn't allow them to play to their strengths as musicians. Music should not be a product, created for mass appeal.
Your right indeed, MUSIC should have No Boundries, FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING COMETH BY FAITH, Why Music Is The Only Open Eye WERE FAITH CAN BEEN SEEN, Thats Rock N Roll, And Through They Year Lord Help Me Its Those Nutty Holidays, PEACE BE STILL, I Cant Recall If It Was Myles Or Slash, Who Said In One Interview Rock N Roll Has Lost Its Spitrual Vibes, Tharash And Speed Metal never changes, it will always be in a class By Itself Such As Classic Rock, But Adds So Much To Much The ASSEMBLEGE Everybody Needs Thrash Some Days What Its Therefore It BRINGETH PEACE Where There Is No Peace To The Anger We Wish Not Share, The Word Says In The Proverbs I Only Despieth That What You Desipeth, .........