++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-22-2003, 02:11 AM   #1
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Letīs stop it

okay... I think weīre done with it, more than enough...

Leechium is being the topic of some heated debates here, but letīs get things straight:

1. Iīll not defend Leech in this post, but see my point:
~ Since he came back to the board, he hasnīt offended anyone.

Before, he made people pissed, teased them, bashed Creed, sent some unpleasant PMs to a few, disrepected the others and pushed them to their limits. Thatīs why so many people donīt like him,

Now, he got easy. Except for his point of view on religion, specifically about Christianity, he showed his point and questioned the othersī beliefs. A lil bitter, but he didnīt force anyone to become an agnostic/whatever he is.

The majority here is Christian, and some are trying to convert Leechium to Christianity. Let it go... Donīt push the guy, but everybody is welcomed to expose their point of views. Remember disagreeing is healthy. If you present a good argument, be sure the other may accept it and share your idea, but just donīt force the other to agree with something he doesnīt. Iīm not saying only about the Leechium case. I made the same mistake once.

The fact is since Leechium came back, he showed heīs changed.
Isnīt it always about you get what you give? He didnīt disrespect anybody, why are we disrespecting him?

anyway, thatīs just my
Old 04-22-2003, 03:24 AM   #2
Lechium
USER INFO »
Oh man a voice of reason.

Well dont underestimate the power of habit. People are used to dislike me, so things I say are being interprited in the worst way possible, and if you made some of posts I did, you'd get much better responce. Just human nature -- people are inclined to see what the want to see, rather that what's really there.
Old 04-22-2003, 04:09 AM   #3
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
You just get on peoples nerves easily....it's just you
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 04-22-2003, 09:47 AM   #4
marlsy
USER INFO »
sorry Marcos, but if he is gonna be an a-hole, he will be treated as one, if he wants to be nice he will be treated nicely. End of story. That's my 2 cents. I don't dislike him, hate him or anything, but if he wants to agrue just for the sake of arguing then I don't think he will be treated nicely here. I really think that's why he is here, he loves to piss people off. Just my opinion.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:08 AM   #5
Lechium
USER INFO »
You have yoru oppinion and I have mine. Why when I express my oppinion I get branded as an asshole, while you can express yours all you want without getting such status. In addition I got called names quiet a few times as of lateley, while I never lowered myself to calling you guys names. It seems like there's double standart going on here, and you have hard time respecting people with opponiosn differnt from yours.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:12 AM   #6
marlsy
USER INFO »
you just don't know how to talk to people, when you express your opinion it's more of your right everyone else is wrong. I respect everyones opinions, noone is gonna agree on everything, dosn't mean you have to get into someones face about it and be so damn negetive all the time.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:17 AM   #7
Lechium
USER INFO »
Im not the one who's being negative here.
Lets take religion debate.

Many people here: you either belive in Jesus or you go to hell for all eternety to suffer!
Me: well it is possible, but maybe not.
These people: it's so sad, but you'll go to hell if you dont accept Jesus
Me: umm there gotta be options. It doesnt make sence that millions of people will suffer for eternty just cuz they dont belive what book told them to.

See? I'm saying that maybe things can work out either way, while others say that its either their way or eternety of suffering.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:24 AM   #8
marlsy
USER INFO »
I understand your thinking on that, you have the right to believe in what you want, I don't think anyone should shove their religion down anyones throat. You believe what you believe. They believe what they believe, Christians are told to save people, they really think you will go to hell if you do not believe in Christ as God's son, they really are just trying to save you that's all. Don't take it as a negative thing. I am a Christian also so that is what I believe, you have the right to believe what you want.

Religion and Politics, good subjects NOT to talk about!!! It WILL turn heated no matter what usually.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:48 AM   #9
Marty
USER INFO »
I am a Christian, I'm not afraid to tell you. But I've learned over the years that you can't convert someone to believing in Christ. Its their decision. Lechium is not a Christian, so what. Its his decision. I'm not going to get in his face and say BELIEVE OR DIE! He seems like a smart fellow, so leave him along.

I agree, some of his previous posts did tick me a bit off, but I'm not calling him a asshole, or anything else. Leave him alone, you know what subjects not to discuss, so don't discuss them with him. Lechium, you could help by not posting in the topics (like Religious topcs) where you could get branded a asshole, or where you could (on purpose or not) get everyone on edge.

Come on guys. Its called tollerance.

This isn't meant to offend if it does.
________
HEAT GUN VAPORIZERS

Last edited by Marty : 09-17-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 04-22-2003, 11:20 AM   #10
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
I like Lechium. He's funny sometimes. If he doesn't like Creed, or whatever, that's his choice. If he doesn't believe in Christianity, whatever, because I don't even know what I believe in anymore, so whatever. You can't change his views, so don't try. Just accept him for what he is and accept the fact that some ppl do have different views and some ppl don't exactly present these views in a nice way. That's just the way he is, and even a few angry flaming posts from us isn't gonna change him.

Same as Dude...this isn't meant to offend if it does.
Old 04-22-2003, 11:30 AM   #11
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Marlsy, I agree with you. Leechium did on my nerves before he left he board. But now heīs being labeled like the Leechium he was before when such thing shouldnīt happen, since he seems to be changed. He didnīt disrespect anybody now...

I mean, we should focus on more interesting threads: we got 3 about him. I created another one, but the intent of this is to end the Leechium debate.

Iīm not trying to defend him. He did wrong things before, really wrong things on PMs, but since he cane back he didnīt... thatīs it
Old 04-22-2003, 12:48 PM   #12
goddess_bb
USER INFO »
Wow, I second Marcos..though I was not here before I have not seen anything naughty from Leechium...
On the note of being chirstian or not I must say I have the most respect for people who keep their faith to themselves instead of shoving it down my throat...before I get bashed for this let me say I have a relationship with God but I think religion SUCKS!!
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Empty or insane
And be yourself is all that you can do
All that you can do

Be Yourself~Audioslave

~Ignore me, I dare you~
Old 04-22-2003, 01:36 PM   #13
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Not to be mean but I don't get why he came back
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-22-2003, 02:44 PM   #14
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
He likes us. He knows he does.
Old 04-22-2003, 02:49 PM   #15
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by goddess_bb
Wow, I second Marcos..though I was not here before I have not seen anything naughty from Leechium...
 On the note of being chirstian or not I must say I have the most respect for people who keep their faith to themselves instead of shoving it down my throat...before I get bashed for this let me say I have a relationship with God but I think religion SUCKS!!
Ditto. There's no need a middle man. And we do not need multi million dollar churches.
Although I do sorta like Dalai Lama, but he doesnt preach and doesnt scare anyone with grim prospects of what will happen if you dont conform. He is just a happy guy who tries to make people around him happy.