++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
JOEINHOUSTON
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Stapp In Houston 3/29/11

It's a small setting at the House of Blues here in Houston. My best guess would be around 1,000 people. He started very late as usual. It was after 9pm when he came out, when official start time was 8pm. Late starts, this being my third time seeing Stapp, seems to be the norm for him. It didn't seem that full while we were waiting for him to came out but by the time he started it was full. We were in the 5th row and almost everybody stood and sang along for the duration of the concert. It was obvious he hadn't played much with the band, which took away from the quality of the show. They were off key more than a couple of times and it seemed he was a bit annoyed with that. The show in Highland, CA which I saw back in October was much better with Eric Friedman by his side. We left just after the encore, just when they started playing 'Overcome'. I knew that the band was not going to get that song right, as the guitar player came out a few minutes before the rest of the guys, just to try to learn how to play it. Plus my pregnant wife was ready to go as was I. The highlights of the concert for me were What's This Life For which I recorded and you can see below. And 'My Own Prison' and 'My Sacrifice'. For the crowd and my wife, it was 'WAWO'. It was very passionate crowd. Like I told my wife, he may not be the most popular singer, but his fans are probably the most passionate. We got out of there about 10:30pm. I would give the show a c+, mainly because of the quality of the band. But Stapp is my guy, and I'll see him every time he comes to my town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUElcTksYf8
Old 10-19-2011, 12:49 AM   #2
**angela**
USER INFO »
Re: Stapp In Houston 3/29/11

i was there that nite in houston...ur right scott stapps fans are extremly passionate...i thought it was great. i completely enjoyed!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Stapp In Houston 3/29/11

Quote: (Originally Posted by **angela**) i was there that nite in houston...ur right scott stapps fans are extremly passionate...i thought it was great. i completely enjoyed!
lovley to see ya, love ya sis, we share that whisky in a jar, so the memory can remain why there is not a night or day that goes by I dont think of what I owe stapp. ROCK ON, and stay a float If I have confused you for someone else, please with all respect look over my post. im not a freak of nature