++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #31
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Adam and Eve's Sin

Ok, I'm going to give this and go and try to pick back up a little bit here. Hopefully I haven't lost you or lost myself along the way. God willing we'll pick it up nice and smooth.

Looking back, I noticed that I talked about the separation in the Hebrew of adam (mankind) and eth-Ha-adham. You know, I'm reminded again just how much mistranslations and just traditions and unfortunately a lack of real study and rightly dividing the Word trips people up. There are some who would maybe point to Genesis 3:20 where it says Adam called his wife Eve because she was the mother of all living. Some people will look at that and say "ah ha, there that shows that all peoples and races originate from Eve." But again, one would have to ignore that in Genesis 1:27-28 God created males and females and told them to be fruitful and multiply. Then in Genesis 2 He forms Adam... this was after the 7th day. He'd already created male and female on the 6th day, He rested on the 7th day, and then He formed not adam, but eth-Ha-adham. Let there be no mystery in that. Then in Genesis 2:18-22, God decides it's not good for Adam (eth-Ha-adham) to be alone, so He, as it was put very well again by Pastor Murray, performs surgery, and takes and forms Eve from not necessarily a rib of Adam, as the english says, but a curve, perhaps indeed the DNA double helix curve. At any rate, this again occurs after the 7th day. There's other peoples from the 6th day, and when Eve is named, she has not even had any children yet... though she has conceived, which I'll get to later. So how is she the mother of all living? I could ask as well how Abraham could be the father of many nations, many peoples, when obviously there would be people with no blood relation or ties whatsoever included in that. It's through Christ, of course. Christ would come through that seedline of Eve and Abraham. God does not consider you to be living, necessarily, just because your heart beats and your lungs continue to take in oxygen in a flesh body. There's a lot of people walking around today who seem to be in decent healthy physically and are certainly alive in a flesh sense. But they're pretty sick if not dead spiritually speaking. If you're in Christ, you're living. If you're not, then hopefully you get in Him at some point. Because it's a lot better to be maybe a little unhealthy physically but vibrant and full of life spiritually than it is to be the epitome of health in a flesh sense but dead spiritually. Because, no matter what, we're all going to die at some point after 100 years or so anyway... the vast majority of course not making it in a flesh body anywhere near that long. But once we're done with the flesh, we're done with it. Then, instantly, as it says in Ecclesiastes 12:6-7,when the flesh body expires, the spirit, or soul, returns to God. And, if you've got a living spirit and are in Christ, you're in pretty good shape. If you don't have that, you might be in for a pretty rough trip.

But I really felt a need to hopefully establish real good one key point, and to hopefully clear up one untruth or misconception- that being that Adam and Eve were the first people here on earth. From there, we'll move on to what was instructed of them, and where they slipped, why again man slips up in reading and teaching scripture, and again continuing to identify these people who have caused a great deal of mischief, still do actually to this day.

Jason
Old 09-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #32
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Morning Bub, thank you, for clearing up so of those, closing guidelines, for me, somedays my brother, you cant take a walk, repeant now for the kingdom of God is hand, AMEN, we dont want nobody left Behind, Like , did,nt have no biff, we it him, tell i reviced one of his seminars, and used a parable, YOU, Of The King, ELVIS, you could tell right oh he ain,t a fan, ICE, T, Aint either, but i can see a brothers point, where he has respects, but dont fall in to the stero type, Of ELVIS,s Fan Base, I Hate Stero Types, So I respect Old Ice, For Just That, you gotta know your stero based type tradtions, and how they work as one, NT, But its not so much for those that will be raptured, but for those WHO ARE HERE, Many Will Be Confused, AMEN, and setting here looking at us, AND, GODS, ARMY, will Rise, the word of God, to Lead Theme, i may come acrossed at times, like fire and brim stone, but its helping prepare, an aliance, of GODS, army, you know brother jason, how confusing, these times are, even more so, for us that minsters the word Of God In due Season, The Word Says, The ENTIRE, Flesh, And Body, Will, See The Glory, Of God, AMEN, COR, tells us, After All These Thinks Pass Knowlelge Wisdom And Prophecy, We Will See, The, Face Of The Truth, Rise PRAISE JESUS, One Way One Truth One Life, and that which is in part shall be done away and it shall pass away, and the words of GOD, Like Jesus, Shall Make The Darkness Day, That was, Nice, And, Smooth, Brother, at perfect salt and season, for today, great, post, Loved the closing, Paragragph, As it Is, Right, Now, Im Booked, but im going to take a few notes, and get in some further, guide lines, On This Topic, For Later On, Peace Be With You, Bub, IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH,
Old 09-06-2010, 01:39 PM   #33
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
My Day Off,

PRAISE JESUS, got some deep cleaning to do today, and my owh designed, finals, aint, enough time in the day, but hopefully, we can enter in that 12 hour promise, of the day, the Good Lord, Created, those of you working the night shift, MY PRAYERS, Are With Ya, Praise Ya Jesus, Thank You Jason, As Always, Where Are We Here, the love of the entire amour, DARK CLOUD, VRS, DARK CLOUD, they good, both great bussiness men, and pure divinty, since the foundation of the world, going into, LUKE, 10>18>22, Mischeft, spirts of inquity, JESUS, said, i beheld satan, as lighting fell from the heaven, BEHOLD I GIVE YOU POWER TO TREAD, On Mischeft, Unclean serpents AS TO THE COBRA, And scorpions, and pestilence and frogs Of the Enmey, And noting Shall By know means hurt you, NOT WITH STANDING IN THIS REJOICE, Because Your Names Are written in heaven, not that these spirts are subject unto you, rejoive they are more than under you as the words says we are more than overcomers, Jesus Lord Of Heaven thou has hid theme from the old prudent and wise and revealed theme unto babes, Even so father For it seemed good, in thy sight, all these things are delivered to me of my father And no man knoweth who the son is is but the father And who the father is but the son, will reveal him, BE, NOT DECIVED, ISA, 40>3>5 THE VOICE OF HIM THAT CRY IN THE WILDERNESS, no cry greater for his people As To His,prepare ye the way Of The Lord Make straight that desert Hwy. FOR OUR GOD IS GOD, Every Valley Shall Be Excalted And Every Hill Shall Be Brought Low, WE ENTERED, The Narrow, PRAISE YA JESUS, every crooked path shall be made straight, ROUGH, PLACES, PLAIN, AND THE LORD shall Be Revealed AND ALL FLESH SHALL SEE IT TOGETHER FOR THE Mouth Of The Lord Hath Spoken It, On down to verse 8, The Enmey Is Cut Down As The Grass Again And Again The Sugar Fades As Well As The Flower, BUT THE WORDS OF OUR GOD SHALL STAND FOREVER, 1 Cor 13>8>12 Charity never fails but whether there be prophecies they shall fail, wheether there be tounges they shall cease where there be knowlege it shall vanish away for we know and part and prophesy in part but when that which is perfect is come THEN, that which is in part shall be done away, with, THE PRECIOUS HANDS OF THE ALMIGHTY, and he that dwells us in spirt and in truth, Loves Ya,s, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN JESUS NAME, ........... have a killer glorious, week, GOD IS WITH US, Liberty And Justice For All, And kill,em all, GOD WILL SORT THEME OUT, if not the world would be over populated, Are ocean life, would, starve, And Purina would be out of bussines, AUDREY 2.......some were just born to be plant, food, touchey subject i know, its getting close to halloween, LOOSEN, Up, ya,alls, Ya May Feel Better, Love One Another, The Way, He Us, Loved Us, , ....
Old 10-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #34
Sasa
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faithwalker012) Ok, I'm going to give this and go and try to pick back up a little bit here. Hopefully I haven't lost you or lost myself along the way. God willing we'll pick it up nice and smooth.

Looking back, I noticed that I talked about the separation in the Hebrew of adam (mankind) and eth-Ha-adham. You know, I'm reminded again just how much mistranslations and just traditions and unfortunately a lack of real study and rightly dividing the Word trips people up. There are some who would maybe point to Genesis 3:20 where it says Adam called his wife Eve because she was the mother of all living. Some people will look at that and say "ah ha, there that shows that all peoples and races originate from Eve." But again, one would have to ignore that in Genesis 1:27-28 God created males and females and told them to be fruitful and multiply. Then in Genesis 2 He forms Adam... this was after the 7th day. He'd already created male and female on the 6th day, He rested on the 7th day, and then He formed not adam, but eth-Ha-adham. Let there be no mystery in that. Then in Genesis 2:18-22, God decides it's not good for Adam (eth-Ha-adham) to be alone, so He, as it was put very well again by Pastor Murray, performs surgery, and takes and forms Eve from not necessarily a rib of Adam, as the english says, but a curve, perhaps indeed the DNA double helix curve. At any rate, this again occurs after the 7th day. There's other peoples from the 6th day, and when Eve is named, she has not even had any children yet... though she has conceived, which I'll get to later. So how is she the mother of all living? I could ask as well how Abraham could be the father of many nations, many peoples, when obviously there would be people with no blood relation or ties whatsoever included in that. It's through Christ, of course. Christ would come through that seedline of Eve and Abraham. God does not consider you to be living, necessarily, just because your heart beats and your lungs continue to take in oxygen in a flesh body. There's a lot of people walking around today who seem to be in decent healthy physically and are certainly alive in a flesh sense. But they're pretty sick if not dead spiritually speaking. If you're in Christ, you're living. If you're not, then hopefully you get in Him at some point. Because it's a lot better to be maybe a little unhealthy physically but vibrant and full of life spiritually than it is to be the epitome of health in a flesh sense but dead spiritually. Because, no matter what, we're all going to die at some point after 100 years or so anyway... the vast majority of course not making it in a flesh body anywhere near that long. But once we're done with the flesh, we're done with it. Then, instantly, as it says in Ecclesiastes 12:6-7,when the flesh body expires, the spirit, or soul, returns to God. And, if you've got a living spirit and are in Christ, you're in pretty good shape. If you don't have that, you might be in for a pretty rough trip.

But I really felt a need to hopefully establish real good one key point, and to hopefully clear up one untruth or misconception- that being that Adam and Eve were the first people here on earth. From there, we'll move on to what was instructed of them, and where they slipped, why again man slips up in reading and teaching scripture, and again continuing to identify these people who have caused a great deal of mischief, still do actually to this day.

Jason

HEY "J"
What's up?
Old 10-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #35
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

MY KINGS WORDS ARE THE AUTHER OF PEACE NOT CONFUSION, For the violent taketh the kingdom by force, the truth will not leave us nor forsake us, FOR IT IS HE THAT IS WITH US EVEN TO TILL THE END OF THE WORLD, THE AUTHER AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, IT WAS HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD, If satan rises up against satan, NITHER CAN STAND, ONLY HE CAN, JESUS , LIKE MOSES STAFF, HE IS UPLIFTED BY MANY FOR PEACE LOVE AND UNITY, and the hearthren will decline there ears from the truth, for they rage against the truth... In these times WE OUR PROMISED VICTORY AND TO REJOICE, AND UP COMING THAT PLACE, that was promised WHERE THAT JOY AND PEACE CAN NO LONGER BE ROBBED, For his blood that was shed was ransom for many, Its not what JESUS CAN DO FOR YOU, ITS WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, IT WAS WRITTEN WHEN HE ARISES IN OUR HEARTS, body mind and soul...LET NOT FEAR ENTER THE HEARTS, of the sons of me...
Old 10-12-2011, 09:53 PM   #36
Sasa
USER INFO »

Let us see with the eye of the mind a bountiful harvest, a paradise...then our minds will be quickened with ideas of abundance, of love, of beauty and plenty will appear, not only in our world but everywhere the eye can see.

"As the rain cometh down and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, and giveth seed to the sower and bread to the eater; so shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah
Old 10-18-2011, 02:24 AM   #37
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Tell Us something we dont know, ur first post was on spitural genetics which takes more than the bible, to make the words of master, living proof which would take credits and a lot of study and quiet time, these gentics takes place when one generation passes and another will rise, we will not bow to the God that has showed none effect only the way and truth and life, with men all will fail, but with him all things are possibile, those who before him will have life everlasting, those who be not for him will indeed be against him and will coutinue to taste death and coutinue, in the same sins of their fathers and mothers, it is written a man shall leave his father and mother and cling to his wife they 2 shall be as one flesh. when we forsake our mothers, and fathers forsake tradtion we forsake tribulation.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:06 AM   #38
Sasa
USER INFO »

You get what you give.

It all comes back.

Have a nice day!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #39
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) You get what you give.

It all comes back.

Have a nice day!
those be faithful, in a few good deads and what ever you put out, surley comes back to you Sasa I have a question, would you like to countinue either the holding on, Or Daily thread for me I,d be so greatfull, The Word Of Jesus, surley goes out not in void, Peace be with u, Blessed is he that cometh in the name Of the Lord, I will try to have a good one.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:54 AM   #40
Sasa
USER INFO »

"The path to paradise begins in hell." I found that to be fitting.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:36 AM   #41
Sasa
USER INFO »

Funny...

http://comicadze.com/thumbnails/larg...ture_54472.jpg
Old 10-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #42
Sasa
USER INFO »

Nice focus work....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGac...SSGHQ&index=27
Old 10-19-2011, 09:50 AM   #43
Sasa
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) those be faithful, in a few good deads and what ever you put out, surley comes back to you Sasa I have a question, would you like to countinue either the holding on, Or Daily thread for me I,d be so greatfull, The Word Of Jesus, surley goes out not in void, Peace be with u, Blessed is he that cometh in the name Of the Lord, I will try to have a good one.

Hugs Truly..Have a Blessed Day!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:00 PM   #44
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) Hugs Truly..Have a Blessed Day!
Thank you sweetheart, with all of me Like Maiden, sung great video, btw Hell Ain,t a bad place, its from here to eternity Peace be with us.