++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #31
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: OK little bit of an update on the yet-to-be-released Creed Packages (a little)

Thank You For Keeping Us Updated And Your Time With All That Researching Im Sure Its Going Help A Lot Tooo Brother I Dont If Its Just Me Or Something The World Has Got Serious Issuies Today I sware Ya Step Outside I Feel Jack Freaking Frost AMEN I,ll Amen Self Dont Matter To Me But AnyWay The Point Is A Lot Of Die Hard Fans Such As Yourself Are Really Wanting To See The Show And Looking Forward Too this is creedfeed and AB forums and communtiy we have an old fan base here and all friends your research is much apperciated in most of our chatoic lifestyles in the world today im hoping and praying everybody makes it to the show in there town that really wants to go and have good time PEACE BE WITH YA
Old 06-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #32
skyguy86
USER INFO »
Re: OK little bit of an update on the yet-to-be-released Creed Packages (a little)

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Thank You For Keeping Us Updated And Your Time With All That Researching Im Sure Its Going Help A Lot Tooo Brother I Dont If Its Just Me Or Something The World Has Got Serious Issuies Today I sware Ya Step Outside I Feel Jack Freaking Frost AMEN I,ll Amen Self Dont Matter To Me But AnyWay The Point Is A Lot Of Die Hard Fans Such As Yourself Are Really Wanting To See The Show And Looking Forward Too this is creedfeed and AB forums and communtiy we have an old fan base here and all friends your research is much apperciated in most of our chatoic lifestyles in the world today im hoping and praying everybody makes it to the show in there town that really wants to go and have good time PEACE BE WITH YA
Absolutely agreed! Well spoken! In fact, I just recieved an email from live nation today regarding the Irvine show. Here's what I sent them:

"For the Creed shows (specifically the one in Irvine, California), there is a section that says "Fan Packages" and they have a date on them (June 27, 2009). On other Creed shows, this link (when activated) directed the user to the I Love All Access page for VIP Packages. Is this the date in which packages from I Love All Access will be released for this particular show? Thanks!"

Here is their response:

"Thank you for contacting Live Nation Customer Care with your inquiry.

The Fan Packages through I Love All Access will be available for sale on June 27, 2009 and the link will redirect you once you click on "Buy Tickets".

Please respond to this e-mail if we can be of further assistance regarding this or any other inquiry.

Sincerely,
Will
Live Nation Customer Care"

However, I emailed I Love All Access regarding this date and this is the response I got:

"Each show goes onsale at a different time- please reference our website only for our packages.

Thanks"

So basically, Live Nation has posted a date (and confirmed it) for when the VIP Packages will go on sale from I Love All Access. However, I Love All Access has not confirmed nor denied this date. I honestly have no idea which site to believe. Logically, I'm thinking I should believe I Love All Access because they are the ones selling the VIP package, yet Live Nation has confirmed this date (June 27). Any thoughts?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:04 AM   #33
skyguy86
USER INFO »

UPDATE:

Just saw on Live Nation that on June 10 and June 10 ONLY, any tickets purchased will have NO SERVICE FEES!!!! That's right, a one time shot to get those expensive front row tickets without paying the $12 or whatever it is per ticket! If you are planning on buying them, I suggest getting them this Wednesday to save a few bux, especially if you are buying more than one. Hope this helps!
Old 06-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #34
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Thanks For The Updates Keep,em Going
Old 06-20-2009, 12:47 AM   #35
skyguy86
USER INFO »

BIG UPDATE!!!!!

Ok so I just checked the I Love All Access Website and here are a few updates on a few shows:

August 25 show in Detroit-The VIP Packages will go on sale on Monday, June 22 at 1:00pm

September 2 show in Columbus-The VIP Packages will go on sale Tuesday, June 23 at 10:00am

September 11 show in Atlanta-The VIP Packages will go on sale Monday, June 22 at 2:00pm

September 30 show in Irvine-The VIP Packages will go on sale Monday, June 22 at 11:00am

October 3 show in Denver-The VIP Packages will go on sale Monday, June 22 at 11:00am

Now it doesn't say which timezone the times are in, so I'm assuming that all times are local according to where the tickets are going on sale for, but I don;t know for sure!
Old 06-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #36
austin.
USER INFO »

Still no regular ticket sales for Nashville
________
Wilhelm hofmeister (automobile designer)

Last edited by austin. : 03-13-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:24 PM   #37
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

bless your heart austin it could be always subject to change
Old 06-21-2009, 01:41 PM   #38
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by austin.) Still no regular ticket sales for Nashville
On Live Nation? That's odd. Have you tried emailing them?
Old 06-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #39
skyguy86
USER INFO »

UPDATE:

Recently checked the I Love All Access VIP page and all of the packages have changed. In weeks past, if you clicked on a show that had the "BUY NOW" option, it took you to a page which outlined what came with whatever package you chose. At the bottom, there was a a box for the amount of tickets as well as a button to go to the checkout page.

HOWEVER, now all of the shows that are up for sale as of tonight (June 21), the button to purchase the packages is GONE! It has been replaced with a line of text that basically says that as of now, the packages are only up for Fan Club members D:
Old 06-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #40
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by skyguy86) UPDATE:

Recently checked the I Love All Access VIP page and all of the packages have changed. In weeks past, if you clicked on a show that had the "BUY NOW" option, it took you to a page which outlined what came with whatever package you chose. At the bottom, there was a a box for the amount of tickets as well as a button to go to the checkout page.

HOWEVER, now all of the shows that are up for sale as of tonight (June 21), the button to purchase the packages is GONE! It has been replaced with a line of text that basically says that as of now, the packages are only up for Fan Club members D:
Just checked five minutes later, and now all the packages are back to where you have the ability to buy them. Don't know what happened lol
Old 06-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #41
austin.
USER INFO »

I emailed them a while back and posted the email.
Is the Nashville show the only one having this particular problem?
________
Vaporizer instructions

Last edited by austin. : 03-13-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #42
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Woot!!!! Just Bought 2 Vip Packages For The Irvine Show On September 30!!!!!