++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-09-2005, 11:17 PM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
A truth I couldnt sever

It is so great to know that even through all the arguments coming from others and ourselves and all the struggles and thoughts and questions and anger and oh so many things, He is THERE!

I love these lyrics by Ty Tabor of Kings X and I really wanted to share them with y'all. Specially the verse I have emphasised.

ON MY LIFE GOING BY

I've seen a wind torn sky.
And I've felt the river cry.
And I've seen the old ones have their say.

I've known the constitution.
And I've seen a revolution.
And I've seen the birds all fly away.

I've climbed in the back and I've hung
from the rack and I've died more that once on the way.

And I've sat there in awe and I've seen
myself fall and I've felt the full light of the day.

On...my life going by.

I've read confusing fiction.
And lived a contradiction.
And I've wondered where on earth I've been.

I've known a love forever.
A Truth I couldn't sever.
A chord that flows a free as wind.

I've stood on the mountain and drank from the fountain and
poured it all out on the floor.

Turned my back to the glory and walked the tenth story and
come back to knock on your door.

On...my life going by .... my life going on ... my life going by.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-10-2005, 04:43 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Awww da precious

sometimes only a song knows wait a sec and i will come back and sever you knows what this could turn into a fun thread
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-10-2005, 11:13 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Fire Wind Water

its in the atmosphere its in the water we drink the air that we breath and its a vibe called life they we all i know or where we have been and blah blah to sever your song ..by da ty tabor..and bring the scriptures in a new light not new age haaaaaaaaa it would be in these St. john ch.3 Take As You Will Or put in your pipe and smoke it and keep it real.. verse 3.8 Verliy And Blah Blah Verliy I Say Unto thee Except A Man Be Born Again He Canot See The Kingdom Of God Which Is Talking Of Yes The Babtizm I Say Unto Thee Except A Man BE BORN OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRT . Let Me Go On Down That Which Is Born Of The Flesh Is Flesh And That Which Is Born Of The Spirt Is Born Of THE SPIRT..marevel not that i said ye must be born again THE WIND BLOWETH WHERE IT LISTETH AND THOU HEAREST THE SOUND THEROF BUT CANT TELL IF ITS COMING OR IS IT GOING SO IS EVERYONE THAT IS BORN OF THE SPIRT john. ch.4 10.14 IF Thou Knewest The Gift Of GOD and who it is That saith to thee give me drink thou wouldest have asked of him and he would have given thee living water. whosoever shall drink of the water i shall give shall never thirst again but the water i shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-10-2005, 03:32 AM   #4
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
A love forever...

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 10-22-2005, 12:31 AM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
yes of course sweetie with all the parables and so forth that about covers it For The Kingdom Of God Is Inside You And All Around You As unto everything under the sun and under the heavens from the waters and trees and wind earth and the skys we see and feel those things And He Commands These Things Where To Go from Great things and small even despised things or things and all those things are put in balance by a love that was forever before forever
Old 10-24-2005, 08:21 AM   #6
Sincirr
USER INFO »
cool

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 10-27-2005, 01:17 PM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Old 05-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #8
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Well Lets Try

AMEN its hard to write wind and fire AMEN AND AMEN, I WAS PRAISING GOD THE Interpter Of All Languages AMEN FOR ALL OUR BATTLESS OH LORD JEHOVA GOD AND I TRUST IN THEE AMEN. AS Surley AS The Sun Shall Surley Rise In The Morning I Trust In You More Oh Lord My God And Just As Sure As That Sun Shall Fade Night I Will Trust You In More My God My God To Who Belongs The Glory And Power And The Name Victory My God Shall Be Yours Forever More , For Every Battle As We Fight Theme And See Theme And Fade And Change Amen!!!! A Very SPECIALE Thanks For The Lovley DONNA LEE For Starting This Thread ROCK ON MY BABY!!!! KICK ASS SISSY LOVES YA Anyways I never Thought Falling In Love With A Battles And As They Fade And Change You Will Find Something Between You And Your God And I Never Thought AMEN I would Be Using These Lyrics To Portray A TRUTH I Could,nt Sever!!! AMEN And They Were Switched Around A Little Because We Used The Parts That Seem To Get The Message Through AMEN AND AMEN ....REMEMBER When We Said Girl Please Dont Go And How I,d Be Loving You Forever Taught You Bout Hanging Tough As Long As You Got The Right Stuff Did,nt We Girl Ohh Girl Did,nt We Girl .... Well I Guess Its A Brand New Day After All, New Kids On The Block, MY Lord My God , Dont Make Me Cry Oh Lord No No i Knew It Was Coming HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa as if it was not heared Enough, REMEMBER When We Vowed The Vows And...walked the walk...Gave Our Hearts Made The Start It Was Hard We Lived And Learned ....Life Threw Curves There Was Joy There ...Was Hurt ...REMEMBER When, Remember when old ones died and new were born And Life Was Changd Disassembled Rearranged We COME Together Fell Apart...And Broke Each Others Hearts... REMEMBER When....30 seemed old NOW Looking Back Its Just A Stepping STONE To Where We Are Where We,ve Been Said WE,d DO IT ALL AGAIN REMEMBEAR When!!! AMEN AND AMEN THE BATTLES BELONG TO THE LORD WE GIVE GLORY AND POWER TO WHERE IT BELONGS, I,l Like To Open Good Old Job ya know the one you talk about and most will start coughing i love it anyways , So Lets Read Shall We If You Guys Want, Job 25 2.14.........HOW HAST THOU HELPED Him That Is Without Power How Savest Thou The Arm That Hath No Strength How How Hast Thou Counselled Him That Hath No Wisdom And How Hast Thou Plentifully Declared The Thing As It Is? To Whom Has Thou Uttered Words And Whose Spirt Came From Thee Dead Things Are Formed From Under Waters And The Inhabit~Ants thereof Hell Is naked Before Him And Destruction Has No Covering He Strecheth Out The North Over Empty Place And Hangs The Earth Upon Nothing He Binds Up The WatersIn His Thick Cloud , AND the cloud is not rent under theme he holds back the face of his throne and spreads his clouds upon it he hath compassed the waters with bounds untill the day and night comes to an end The Pillars Of Heaven Tremble AND ARE ASTONISHED AT HIS REPROOF AMEN AND AMEN HE Divides The SeaWITH HIS POWER AND HIS UNDERSTANDING He hates The Proud By His Spirt He Has Garnshied The Heavens His HAND FORMED THE CROOKED SERPENT And Lo These Are Parts Of His Precious Ways But how little a portion Is Heared Of Him But The Thunder Of His Power Who Can Understand
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done