++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-21-2004, 12:06 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
mercy

Whats happend here pain confusion doubt truth revalations hidden sins forbided by man they cant withstand its been a long time and all of these things has had there way with both you me but what keeps it going strong that the eyes just cant see the oceans the stars the skys the neverending secret tears reminds us everyday what has happend here we foreget what is real but real and let our hearts take toll it keep us warm in our hidden holes that know one knows And Mercy From love And sweet understanding For each Other Keeps it going strong we set aside self and confusion at times to stay with each other side by side we dont know we only feel and its stronger than what we ever felt or ever well but above that its only mercy you see mercy has whats binded us mercy is what keep us mercy is in our hearts mercy is neverending mercy has overcame all Logic mercy puts us in the shape were in we tell others what we cant tell friends we run circles at times but always end back up in anwserd prayer wether it be yours or mine mercy will win mercy is my friend sometimes we feel dead but mercy lets the other one to pretend and when that happens we find were not dead we know our words fall short at times but our hearts never will let mercy die the scars Are shown the darkness revealed but mercy has brought in to the light were it can heal and feel mercy truth its neverending it knows no darkness only the light which is hidden beneath mercy knows our hearts and knows our names it dose not hide its face from whats real it only shows in the midst of confusion and strife that mercy is real it foregives it knows no gain it only knows pain and tears and mercy heals when nothing seems real it will come each and everytime when you think about it mercy is ours we have not let go of it for a second it seems mercy is what pull through this each and everyday we have obtained its secrets its comforts its peace its strife mercy have we obtained!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything