++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-16-2005, 04:10 PM   #76
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Stapp chews tobacco? Didn't know that. I agree, he does need to quit chewing tobacco, not only to hopefully help his vocal cords, but also to reduce his chances of getting lung cancer.

mouth cancer ........
Old 10-16-2005, 05:56 PM   #77
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
It's sort of Creed like. It's just not that great. The music market changes so quickly. Is the world going to notice more Creed retread?

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-16-2005, 05:56 PM   #78
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Not intending to add 'fire' on it ... but waht about Myles? How old is he?

Myles is 35. Myles doesnt drink alcohol, Myles doesnt smoke, Myles hides to the tour bus straight away to rest when he finishes signing and taking pics with the fans after the gigs. Plus Myles is in a great shape for his age. I dont think Myles and Scott have anything in common. Myles looks after him and his voice and Stappy doesnt..full stop.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:15 PM   #79
titan9
USER INFO »
Actually, a friend of mine's brother used to supposedly be one of Myles drinking buddies. I can't say for sure, though, but I'm assuming that this was back during or before the MF4 days. I could be wrong. If he doesn't drink alcohol at all now, he's definitely changed, based on what my friend told me. My friend is from Seattle, btw.

I do agree, though, Myles seems to take good care of himself, which is good. That alone should preserve his voice for many years. He shows no signs of slowing down, of losing his range.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 10-16-2005, 09:03 PM   #80
Creed7352
USER INFO »
myles has actually gotten stronger and better with each new album...from citizen swing day to mf4 days...from fallout to ab and one day remains...the progression is very evident. i hope he continues this trend
Old 10-16-2005, 09:50 PM   #81
PrtytilImPurple
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Hmm, kinda contradicts what he just said a week ago in that Columbus interview. Didn't he say that he has forgiven them?

Don't see where he can't have forgiven them, but still not be interested in a Creed reunion.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:58 PM   #82
PrtytilImPurple
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) yeah, but Cornell's voice improved a lot between Audioslave albuns and there's a reason for that: he quit smoking. Stapp should quit chewing tobacco.

I refuse to buy the new Audioslave CD. So far I've only cared for their last single. I hated the first two. I'd pay to download the songs I like, but I'm not gonna buy the CD. I loved the first CD...but was every disappointed in the second.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:30 PM   #83
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by PrtytilImPurple) I refuse to buy the new Audioslave CD. So far I've only cared for their last single. I hated the first two. I'd pay to download the songs I like, but I'm not gonna buy the CD. I loved the first CD...but was every disappointed in the second.

You should reconsider your decision, cause Out of Exile is a great album,(and Cornell does an excellent job with his voice, despite his 'age') with amazing lyrics like Heaven is Dead and The Curse ...the last one, by the way is my favorite as you can easily notice in my sig...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 10-16-2005, 10:49 PM   #84
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) You should reconsider your decision, cause Out of Exile is a great album,(and Cornell does an excellent job with his voice, despite his 'age') with amazing lyrics like Heaven is Dead and The Curse ...the last one, by the way is my favorite as you can easily notice in my sig...
I was really disappointed with the new album . I like maybe four songs or so. It just didn't have any staying power with me as far as an album goes. I still play the debut all the time.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:56 PM   #85
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I was really disappointed with the new album . I like maybe four songs or so. It just didn't have any staying power with me as far as an album goes. I still play the debut all the time.

Oh...even though I respect your opinion...I really loved this album and played it everyday for a long while...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 10-16-2005, 11:03 PM   #86
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Oh...even though I respect your opinion...I really loved this album and played it everyday for a long while...
That's cool. I do like #1 Zero. That's my favorite of the ones I like .
Old 10-16-2005, 11:11 PM   #87
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) myles has actually gotten stronger and better with each new album...from citizen swing day to mf4 days...from fallout to ab and one day remains...the progression is very evident. i hope he continues this trend

Despite his amazing voice, and listening to MF4 songs I hope he writes all the lyrics for the next Alter Bridge album...
Overflow, for instance has one of the most beautiful verses I know

And yes, Keri, #1 Zero is an awesome song...how could I forget that? how? lol
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 10-16-2005 at 11:15 PM.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:24 AM   #88
Creed7352
USER INFO »
i actually prefer the newer audioslave album to the first...i can't wait for the new VR record whenever that comes out...i'd like to hear more from them.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:17 AM   #89
Chase
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I was really disappointed with the new album . I like maybe four songs or so. It just didn't have any staying power with me as far as an album goes. I still play the debut all the time.

Really?! I love the fact that the new album is more Soundgarden-esque! I'm not sure which one I enjoy more though.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:18 AM   #90
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Really?! I love the fact that the new album is more Soundgarden-esque! I'm not sure which one I enjoy more though.

Chris sounds great and all, but I don't know, the music, for the most part seems kind of boring.