++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 09-24-2010, 11:54 AM   #12916
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: What are you listening to right now!

Jack Johnson - Gone
Old 09-24-2010, 10:04 PM   #12917
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Jack Johnson - Gone
Kool, but did,nt make my top 10, b/c there only like can be 10 because its a top 10, thanks for keeping up and.... upcoming i,d like a top 10 for the most controversial albums of all time, which reminds me of number 5 koot kat and yes i had to look back to remind self of what, number we are at, ICE TEA, wit Body Count.... Rodney King...still got my cop killer T,shirt, the album was judged for being controversial, and the music and structure was never seen or the sense of humor and the art, but truly saw....number 5 those blacks want everything in the whole damn world....and the attention mounts and it was on with the BODY COUNT....great crusing album as well, There Goes the neighberhood.... peace be with us in jesus name, GOD BLESS, Blessings And Strengeths, i wanted to mail this one in to Casey Kasem For A long distance dedication just to hear him.....please dear casey play mama,s gotta die tonite, i never got to tell her, how i really felt, in those years,
Old 09-25-2010, 10:51 AM   #12918
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Trulys Top 10 KOOL, kAts Of all Time....

We Are At Number 4.... And Yes Number 4 Is personal, Alter Bridge 3 Is a drawing nigh, Thats KOOL, Enough For Me One Of The Most Hardest Working Guys In Rock N Roll Today....MR MYLES KENNDY...Working With Slash, And Company, Surrvied The West Coast, and made it back again to walk and chew gum at the same time, PRAISE JESUS, Starlight...................... and next we are at number 3 ya,alls getting one day closer to number 1.... HERE, With Another KAT, MR WONDER....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Myles And Stevie.jpg (60.2 KB, 331 views)
Old 09-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #12919
bilal
USER INFO »

godsmack - what if?
Old 09-26-2010, 11:47 AM   #12920
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Back To TRULYS TOP 10,

yep Trulys Top 10, LOVE, those boys from the south.... no, they never ready, they just set there, FAITH IS ITS OWN WITNESS, The entire BOOM, and ka Boodle....came a long way since those dazeeeeeeeee, and im thinking, this should have been placed in the music matters, but its all about what your hearing right now, so thats how it got here, next one of these, i,ll put it in the music matters.................... number 3....goes to Bon Jovi but since this is a singluar thing i cant do that, I bought stranger in this town, young hearts better hold on, truthfull, Richie True indeed, just so many acomplishments and credits and so forth, Jon,s BLAZE OF GLORY, because that was kool just to stand there Risky.... ....nobody wants to be famous .....Billy The Kid, just a great opening for a solo Album killer guest stars, and if you were a young guns fan it went hand and and hand, It was A Creation Of Something Magicle....... ......in truly world, everybody is on the frontlines daily, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, number 2 is next....
Old 09-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #12921
bilal
USER INFO »
Re: Back To TRULYS TOP 10,

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) yep Trulys Top 10, LOVE, those boys from the south.... no, they never ready, they just set there, FAITH IS ITS OWN WITNESS, The entire BOOM, and ka Boodle....came a long way since those dazeeeeeeeee, and im thinking, this should have been placed in the music matters, but its all about what your hearing right now, so thats how it got here, next one of these, i,ll put it in the music matters.................... number 3....goes to Bon Jovi but since this is a singluar thing i cant do that, I bought stranger in this town, young hearts better hold on, truthfull, Richie True indeed, just so many acomplishments and credits and so forth, Jon,s BLAZE OF GLORY, because that was kool just to stand there Risky.... ....nobody wants to be famous .....Billy The Kid, just a great opening for a solo Album killer guest stars, and if you were a young guns fan it went hand and and hand, It was A Creation Of Something Magicle....... ......in truly world, everybody is on the frontlines daily, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, number 2 is next....

Blaze of Glory

godsmack new album 'Oracle' is a very decent one ... it sounds a lot like their older work .... but a tad better.

godsmack - cryin' like a bi***
Old 09-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #12922
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

Relearn Love- Scott Stapp. I cry every time I hear this song.

Justify, You Will Soar and Fight Song from Stapp's solo record are on the horizon.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #12923
bilal
USER INFO »

Jack Johnson - Cocoon
Old 09-27-2010, 01:40 PM   #12924
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Back To TRULYS TOP 10,

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Blaze of Glory

godsmack new album 'Oracle' is a very decent one ... it sounds a lot like their older work .... but a tad better.

godsmack - cryin' like a bi***
I,haven,t had a chance to check out the New One, but thanks for RECOMENDING, i,ll defefentliey check it out...im a big Godsmack Fan, .... i like their old stuff....
Old 09-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #12925
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) Relearn Love- Scott Stapp. I cry every time I hear this song.

Justify, You Will Soar and Fight Song from Stapp's solo record are on the horizon.
i,ve gotta think side dishes....*Erelevent*....i cry everytime i hear it to...for the no one is JUSTIFIED, momeants, we are now Learning... thanks guys for participating .... scott did,nt have enough credits ya,all all though im a fan and have a lot respect for the guy and love, and he would say The RICO SUAVE, dude makes it but i dont , i would bring up the proverb , ACKNOWLEGE, The Lord In All His Ways And Lean Not On that of your own understanding...some things makes no sense, and will remain to make no sense, like me.... and with all , the controversy.. as of late, i had exclude stapp from Trulys top 10 but guys we are having fun...NUMBER 2 I Gave To the artist that brought sexy to the 80,s and the start Of THE PMRC...With Dee Snider And Company .....its hard to say where Dee,s mind was and his conclusions at the time of strangeland, scary thought there, Prince, brought SIZZLE, To, TRAVIL, joy humor, pain, and obsticles, From the doves, crying, to my name is, prince, peace be with us, in are conclusions in jesus name, u got blue the color of peace, red the color of war, shake,m up You Got, PURPLE RAIN~~ im a raiser everytime i hear it.... Number 1.....is next...loves ya,s.................
Old 09-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #12926
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

"Higher Planes" ~ Whom Gods Destroy. (My SIL's band)

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 09-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #12927
bilal
USER INFO »

godsmack - running blind
Old 09-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #12928
bilal
USER INFO »

Gov't Mule - In my life
Old 09-28-2010, 03:47 PM   #12929
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
TRULYS TO 10 KOOL KATS, Of All Time

Today Is Drum Roll TIME...............me and bilial i think has had a killer time with this its been a blast, a few rain drops a few brimstones but its so ROCK IN ROLL, BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE SLAUGHTER...unk2......But oh Yes Bruce We Can Love, NUMBER 1,ya,alls it was hard choice but when i think KOOL i get a quick vison.....i promise i was not held at gun point KID ROCK ~~ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY.... great artist brilliant writer..... i cant believe ya,alls i made it to number 1, from was it last week till now ?......hope to do more later, its all about the music...thanks bilial for taging along....the little things me much and makes simplisty a lot more deeper and deepness a lot more like simplicty....PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, ...... ....next up the scary countdown....BOO taking u through the halls to the music matters,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg outlaw.jpg (3.4 KB, 354 views)
Old 09-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #12930
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
One Of My Faves To,

Amen, We Can Do , James Taylor ~~Sundown, just a great old song...Beautiful And Of Greats Brilliants Written That Decade,