++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 03:07 AM   #1
alterbridge9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott Stapp: What a shame

First of all I am not posting this just to be mean I used to be a huge Creed fan. Its almost sad what has happened to this guy. I was a HUGE fan of Creed before they were ever recognized. I lived and died by My Own Prison and promoted the crap out of that CD to everyone possible. Then when Human Clay came out I knew he had already changed and he got worse and worse and Creed became a comercial joke. Its obvious that Stapp got overwhelmed by money and fame and couldn't handle it. Its sad I feel for the guy but at the same time he is a total loser, its almost pathetic. Hopefully the dude gets some help and confesses to the world that he is a drunken loser.

He looks like a bloated whale in his horrid new video

I really like Alter Bridge, saw them live they are really good and have a great CD. This new Scott Stapp CD is pretty horrible lol.

None the less I hope it all works out for the guy, he is only human and we all make mistakes

Last edited by alterbridge9 : 12-03-2005 at 03:13 AM.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:12 AM   #2
facelessmike
USER INFO »
I am glad you were a Creed fan, but please try to contribute something constructive to the discussion instead of throwing blatant insults at the man. There has been enough Stapp bashing.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:16 AM   #3
alterbridge9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessmike) I am glad you were a Creed fan, but please try to contribute something constructive to the discussion instead of throwing blatant insults at the man. There has been enough Stapp bashing.

Sorry I haven't seen all the bashing i haven't been on this site in like a year. I hope it all works out for Stapp but at the same time he should really look in the mirror and face his problems not try to live in denial.

The only reason I came to this forum is because I put My Own Prison in my CD player tonight for the first time in about a year. WOW what a great CD that was, one of my favorites of all time... Just An Illusion!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2005, 03:20 AM   #4
facelessmike
USER INFO »
Glad you came back! Yeah, he definitely should get help if he indeed does have a substance problem..browse the board...there has been much interesting stuff lately.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:01 AM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Welcome back, alterbridge9, but facelessmike brings up a good point. There are countless Stapp threads where your opinion could have been posted. We try to keep the repetition to a minimum. Thanks
Closed Thread