++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-17-2006, 05:00 PM   #16
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hilaree, (stapp's ex) has mysapce...

and these are the days of our lives.......
Old 07-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #17
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) and these are the days of our lives.......

Nope, just 2day.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:15 PM   #18
titan9
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot)
Yes I heard those interviews, but whens the last time u heard him say that?

Basically anytime her name comes up, he says something to that effect. I won't name specific interviews, because I don't listen to many of his interviews(I don't really have the time).

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) I mean, I know she's not the best parent, but there has to be more to the story then we know. As for her having a child, it's because love makes u do things u sometimes don't wanna do, we all been there, rather it be a child, or whatever. I also feel bad for Jagger myself. Yes Stapp is doing the best he can, being a single parent as he was for a while, is not the easiest thing anyone can do. U just put ur all into it and pray that it keeps going smoothly.

I guess what really irks me is that people(not just Hilaree) are having these kids, these wonderful blessings, and then they are just abandoning them, not being parents to them. It is sickening, wrong and not fair to the child. I just hope/pray that Stapp's current wife is being the kind of involved mother that his son never had before.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 07-17-2006, 06:29 PM   #19
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Basically anytime her name comes up, he says something to that effect. I won't name specific interviews, because I don't listen to many of his interviews(I don't really have the time).

I guess what really irks me is that people(not just Hilaree) are having these kids, these wonderful blessings, and then they are just abandoning them, not being parents to them. It is sickening, wrong and not fair to the child. I just hope/pray that Stapp's current wife is being the kind of involved mother that his son never had before.

U know sometimes people don't believe in abortions, and they would rather have the baby and not do anything for them, then to just kill them. And like I said b4, people do things for love that they don't wanna do, but because they love that person so much, there'll do anything for them. But who knows as of now if Hilaree is trying to at least get into his life now.

I also pray that Jaclyn (Stapps new wife) is being there for Jagger. And not just there because of who Stapp is.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:04 PM   #20
johellion
USER INFO »

Hillaree is a nice person, there is more to the story!!!! she didn't just abandon her child.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:25 PM   #21
titan9
USER INFO »

I don't know her personally, but based on all the accounts I've heard, she basically stopped being existent in Jagger's life. That sounds like abandonment to me.

Old 07-18-2006, 11:23 PM   #22
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) Hillaree is a nice person, there is more to the story!!!! she didn't just abandon her child.
now that's a twist to the story!

I've heard she was a drug addicted or alcoholic, something like that and that's why she lost custody.

I'll refrain from making a bad comment about Stapp though!
Old 07-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #23
Stappishot
USER INFO »

We don't know Hilaree, we can't assume anything about her. Just because u HEARD, doesn't mean it's true.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:20 PM   #24
titan9
USER INFO »

But don't people automatically assume things about Stapp? Why should Hilaree be any different? If she is, isn't that a double-standard?

All I know is that Stapp said she isn't there for Jagger and I do not think Stapp would lie about something like that. I also know that whole "Motorola" incident from 4 or 5 years back(look it up on Launch if you must). Both these things make me think Hilaree isn't exactly the greatest mother(isn't even involved) and that she wasn't the best wife, either. I don't normally comment on Stapp's personal life, but me knowing how bad a broken home is(hasn't personally affected me, but people I know), I'm just disgusted with Hilaree.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge Of Clay) I've heard she was a drug addicted or alcoholic, something like that and that's why she lost custody.

That's what I've heard as well. And it's not that that makes me think she's a bad mother, but it's the lack of involvement that makes me think that.

Old 07-19-2006, 12:29 PM   #25
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) But don't people automatically assume things about Stapp? Why should Hilaree be any different? If she is, isn't that a double-standard?All I know is that Stapp said she isn't there for Jagger and I do not think Stapp would lie about something like that. I also know that whole "Motorola" incident from 4 or 5 years back(look it up on Launch if you must). Both these things make me think Hilaree isn't exactly the greatest mother(isn't even involved) and that she wasn't the best wife, either. I don't normally comment on Stapp's personal life, but me knowing how bad a broken home is(hasn't personally affected me, but people I know), I'm just disgusted with Hilaree.

That's what I've heard as well. And it's not that that makes me think she's a bad mother, but it's the lack of involvement that makes me think that.

One thing with Hilaree and Stapp is, Stapp admitted to doing those things as of drugs, drinking, sex tape, and we ALL seen him do a lot of things that we all don't agree on. That's what separates Hilaree from Stapp. U go to her page, and u see her drinking partying in her pics, so what. Doesn't mean she does drugs. I drink, I go to bars and clubs, I party, does that put me in that same category as Hilaree, via the drugs?

We heard, doesn't mean we know. U can't say oh yeah, I heard that so and so is doing whatever. U don't know, so u can't assume. U only heard she was doing this and that. U, me and whoever else wasn't there. We can't assume anything. If that's the case, then we might as well assume things about people on here. I wont do that cause I don't know u to assume that u are doing anything wrong. Rumors start like that.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:25 PM   #26
titan9
USER INFO »

People were assuming things about Stapp long before he admitted to ANYTHING. Go back and look at the posts, if you must.

Regarding drugs/alcohol, apparently the courts had enough evidence that Hilaree did that stuff excessively, or else they wouldn't have taken away her custody. That's all I'm saying.

Old 07-19-2006, 01:29 PM   #27
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

People say all kinds of things during custody battles to win. I've seen it, believe me. That said, we really don't know what the deal was. I thought Jagger ended with Stapp's parents for a while after that whole court battle, though I could be mistaken.

Last edited by Dogstar : 07-19-2006 at 03:29 PM.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:14 PM   #28
titan9
USER INFO »

Very true, Dogstar. Nobody knows anything for sure. I may be wrong about her--maybe she is a good person, a good mother. Who knows.

Old 07-19-2006, 03:30 PM   #29
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Heh, but then again, I don't think they will be up for any parents of the year awards .
Old 07-19-2006, 03:58 PM   #30
titan9
USER INFO »

No, those awards are reserved for the non-celebrity parents.