++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
skyguy86
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Vip Experience?!

Hey everyone who went last night AND went 5-Star VIP style, how was it? What did you get in the goodie bag?
Old 08-07-2009, 09:43 AM   #2
Got My Back?
USER INFO »
Re: Vip Experience?!

I LOVED the VIP experience!

Got in to the amphitheater at 4:30. Got 3 drink tickets, and led to the party area. In the party area, you had your choice of beer, wine coolers (I think that's what they were), soda or water. They were cooking hot dogs on a grill. There were about 35-40 people in ours. We were taken to the merchandise stand for our crowd-free shopping and that was cool. We were then taken back to the party area for a while. Our party area was a picnic tent with about 10 round tables, so people pretty much paired up and talked. There was Creed playing from an Ipod stereo. We were then given our gift bags. They included a deck of Creed cards, a tank-top shirt (a "wife-beater"), a poster and a slightly smaller than 2 inch round Creed 2009 button. There is supposedly a hat that wasn't ready yet, and they are mailing those once they come in.

At 6PM, we were taken to a more secure area off to the side of the stage for the Meet and Greet. Each group of people (as per package order) got to go in for a minute or so and say hi, shake hands, hug, and get one picture taken with them. The VIP host takes the picture which will be posted on their site for download. You cannot use your camera, you can bring your camera for pictures at the show, but you just can't take it out at the M&G. They were not signing anything, it was billed as a M&G, but that was cool.

After everyone gets their turn, you go back to the party area for a raffle. They raffle off some Creed T-Shirts. Then, they lead you to the pit where you find your place and dig in for the night. I was lucky enough to aquire the site directly in front of where Tremonti does all his solos at the edge of the stage, so it was well, well, worth the money.

All in all, I really couldn't have asked for more.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #3
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Nice!!!!! Thank You So Much!!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #4
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »

Whats Tremonti like
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 08-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #5
Got My Back?
USER INFO »

Tremonti was cool as hell.

I was wearing a PRS shirt and he asked me if I played one. I told him I had one of his models. He said that was cool. I told him that I have his DVD too. He asked me if I learned anything from it. I said, "I learned that my fingers don't move like yours." He laughed and said, "It just takes practice." They were all cool. Brian introduced himself to me, like I didn't know who he was. LOL

Last edited by Got My Back? : 08-07-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
austin.
USER INFO »

Hi, I'm Brian Marshall.

Your Response: Hi, I'm Myles Kennedy
Old 08-07-2009, 10:28 PM   #7
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

Sounds like a rip if you only get to see them for like a minute and can't take your own pictures.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #8
Jellybeans003
USER INFO »

For $295, I don't expect too much.
Kiss charges $750 for their meet and greets. But, you get to bring your camera backstage and take as many pics with the band as you want and they also sign what ever you want them too. They have an official photographer that takes the pic with the band, also. I am going to do a Kiss meet and greet this year.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Got My Back?) I LOVED the VIP experience!

Got in to the amphitheater at 4:30. Got 3 drink tickets, and led to the party area. In the party area, you had your choice of beer, wine coolers (I think that's what they were), soda or water. They were cooking hot dogs on a grill. There were about 35-40 people in ours. We were taken to the merchandise stand for our crowd-free shopping and that was cool. We were then taken back to the party area for a while. Our party area was a picnic tent with about 10 round tables, so people pretty much paired up and talked. There was Creed playing from an Ipod stereo. We were then given our gift bags. They included a deck of Creed cards, a tank-top shirt (a "wife-beater"), a poster and a slightly smaller than 2 inch round Creed 2009 button. There is supposedly a hat that wasn't ready yet, and they are mailing those once they come in.

At 6PM, we were taken to a more secure area off to the side of the stage for the Meet and Greet. Each group of people (as per package order) got to go in for a minute or so and say hi, shake hands, hug, and get one picture taken with them. The VIP host takes the picture which will be posted on their site for download. You cannot use your camera, you can bring your camera for pictures at the show, but you just can't take it out at the M&G. They were not signing anything, it was billed as a M&G, but that was cool.

After everyone gets their turn, you go back to the party area for a raffle. They raffle off some Creed T-Shirts. Then, they lead you to the pit where you find your place and dig in for the night. I was lucky enough to aquire the site directly in front of where Tremonti does all his solos at the edge of the stage, so it was well, well, worth the money.

All in all, I really couldn't have asked for more.

I have been to probably about 50 meet and greets form KISS to Nickelback and everyone of them signed autographs. That is what is expected from the fans at a meet and greet especcially for the price they pay for the package. Shame on Creed if this continues, how many extra seconds does it take for them to sign.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #10
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Jellybeans003) For $295, I don't expect too much.
Kiss charges $750 for their meet and greets. But, you get to bring your camera backstage and take as many pics with the band as you want and they also sign what ever you want them too. They have an official photographer that takes the pic with the band, also. I am going to do a Kiss meet and greet this year.

The KISS once if worth it. They will sign a ton of autographs for you, but it is quite short.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #11
colbymercury
USER INFO »

I wrote ILAA and they replied with "Creed will not be signing autographs on this tour". Nothing like goodwill with the fans. What a shame, who do they think they are. I will save my money for real bands that care about their fans like KISS. I guess it might ruin Scott's voice if he signs an autogragh for a person who just paid $300 for a ticket. Oh, I forgot his voice is already gone.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:33 AM   #12
creedm1981
USER INFO »

yeah thats pretty crappy... you come out to support these guys and cant even get a damn scribble on a piece of paper.. annoying.... and thats pretty plain stupid....... if i was an artist and my fans came id give them autographs galore......
Old 08-16-2009, 02:08 AM   #13
Chris98GT
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedm1981) yeah thats pretty crappy... you come out to support these guys and cant even get a damn scribble on a piece of paper.. annoying.... and thats pretty plain stupid....... if i was an artist and my fans came id give them autographs galore......
If it's just a "scribble on a piece of paper," why do you even care?
Old 08-16-2009, 04:49 AM   #14
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chris98GT) If it's just a "scribble on a piece of paper," why do you even care?

Oh please shut up...

People who go to the VIP experience can take home that "scribble on a piece of paper" as something to remember that moment by, apart from a photo.

You really get on my nerves, surely if you paid all that much for a VIP experience you would want what you thought was your money's worth?

Why do you even care so much you have to be an asshole about it?
Old 08-16-2009, 08:48 AM   #15
alitea
USER INFO »

Sorry guys about the no autographs. I will say that the the other artist that I know about do not do autographs for 5 star VIP either. I think that the fear is that it would take too much time if they had to sign different things for everyone. I know it bites but I would be happy with a handshake or a hug from the guys
Closed Thread