++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-24-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
*no_fear*
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
no sexul oriented behavior my ass!

ya what do you call that in the term and conditions it says the things not to post about. but why would they have these smilies in there forum? um lost.

-Devin
Old 12-31-2006, 11:14 AM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
Re: no sexul oriented behavior my ass!

i think steve is referring to disparaging remarks made based on a person's sexual orientation (gay, straight, etc.), and not little smilies going at it all hot and heavy-like.

Old 12-31-2006, 07:20 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) i think steve is referring to disparaging remarks made based on a person's sexual orientation (gay, straight, etc.), and not little smilies going at it all hot and heavy-like.
thank you for clearing that up for us ryan before i put in my
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 12-31-2006, 09:00 PM   #4
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-31-2006, 09:39 PM   #5
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa julie i dont feel like giving my 2 cents,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-22-2007, 03:48 PM   #6
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa julie i dont feel like giving my 2 cents,
Your always ready to add cents
Old 01-22-2007, 10:49 PM   #7
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

smirin off time, you know this is a dry county, BUT STILL WERE HANGING ON DOWN IT, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, : da green apple smirinoffs HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ELTON JOHN CD,S i guees thats why that call the blues HAAAAAAAAAA hows does the backing vocals go thats what gets me laughing like children Living Like Lovers HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 01-23-2007, 03:57 PM   #8
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) smirin off time, you know this is a dry county, BUT STILL WERE HANGING ON DOWN IT, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, : da green apple smirinoffs HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ELTON JOHN CD,S i guees thats why that call the blues HAAAAAAAAAA hows does the backing vocals go thats what gets me laughing like children Living Like Lovers HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH yes SMURFINOFF, SMURFINOFF kicks
Old 01-25-2007, 12:04 AM   #9
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

you,ll have to send me somedown here, u know how far the countyline is, i could,nt drink without you i would have no shoulder to fall asleep on and know one to see here rambling after the vodka kicks in asking me if im up yes yes of course im right with ya are you drunk yet No No i,ll Just drink whats left and i,m up with coffea by the time your asleep...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and you dont recall all that rambling b/c i was relaxed not complety asleep haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, lmao i never am Da SmurfingOFF :
Old 02-16-2007, 05:22 PM   #10
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »

GOOD TIMES.........GOOD TIMES