++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-29-2004, 11:52 PM   #31
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
I Love You Doc
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 12-29-2004, 11:59 PM   #32
fly1853
USER INFO »
your santa is freaking me out a little
Old 12-30-2004, 06:33 PM   #33
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by fly1853) your santa is freaking me out a little

hey at least santa brings you presents, now we've got kurt who brought out courtney love! kurt was a great songwriter but what did he ever see in that woman?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-30-2004, 10:34 PM   #34
fly1853
USER INFO »
Maybe Santa brought Kurt rose colored glasses? If she had a chance, maybe there's some hope for me still.lol

No word from Doc yet, uh?
Old 12-30-2004, 11:28 PM   #35
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hey at least santa brings you presents, now we've got kurt who brought out courtney love! kurt was a great songwriter but what did he ever see in that woman?
must been the drugs, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-31-2004, 01:33 AM   #36
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) must been the drugs, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hey with whatever he was on any woman could become attractive......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-31-2004, 01:47 AM   #37
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by fly1853) your santa is freaking me out a little
That's a very mean thing to say! You hurt my feelings! Just kidding I thought the Santa was cute.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hey at least santa brings you presents, now we've got kurt who brought out courtney love! kurt was a great songwriter but what did he ever see in that woman?
He never wanted to be with her, he didn't love her and he tried to get away but couldn't because she was too obvsessive and too controlling over him. (Sorry, but the Kurt and Courtney DVD that I have just recenlty watched really put a perspective on things) And she's a murderer. Well, someone is.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hey with whatever he was on any woman could become attractive......
I do admitt, that at sometimes Courtney can look very pretty, when she makes an effort to do her hair and put some decent makeup on she can look very nice, but other than that she's an ugly stupid cow.

Wow, I do talk!

Old 12-31-2004, 01:50 AM   #38
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) That's a very mean thing to say! You hurt my feelings! Just kidding I thought the Santa was cute.

He never wanted to be with her, he didn't love her and he tried to get away but couldn't because she was too obvsessive and too controlling over him. (Sorry, but the Kurt and Courtney DVD that I have just recenlty watched really put a perspective on things) And she's a murderer. Well, someone is.

I do admitt, that at sometimes Courtney can look very pretty, when she makes an effort to do her hair and put some decent makeup on she can look very nice, but other than that she's an ugly stupid cow.

Wow, I do talk!

i kind of liked the santa lol.....in the spirit of the season how bout a really drunk guy at a bar hehe?
i'm not convinced she is a murderer and that is purely conjecture but this has being debated 100 times before. i don't know how much i would accept from a DVD or a book on the subject. there are crazy fans paying stupid amounts of money for diaries and the like.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-31-2004, 02:00 AM   #39
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i kind of liked the santa lol.....in the spirit of the season how bout a really drunk guy at a bar hehe?
Sounds a little more ... interesting.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i'm not convinced she is a murderer and that is purely conjecture but this has being debated 100 times before.
Oh yes for sure, but I believe that it can't be debated enough. I have only just recently got into Nirvana's music, and started looking into the death of Kurt Cobain. It really devestates me, and I know that I probably will never put it to rest.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) don't know how much i would accept from a DVD or a book on the subject. there are crazy fans paying stupid amounts of money for diaries and the like.
Yeah that's true. Have you seen the Kurt and Courtney DVD though? I mean I know alot of it is just for TV, but that stuff on there was really revealing. I know we will never know the whole truth but we can only try to put it together ourselves I guess.

Old 12-31-2004, 02:03 AM   #40
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Sounds a little more ... interesting.

Oh yes for sure, but I believe that it can't be debated enough. I have only just recently got into Nirvana's music, and started looking into the death of Kurt Cobain. It really devestates me, and I know that I probably will never put it to rest.

Yeah that's true. Have you seen the Kurt and Courtney DVD though? I mean I know alot of it is just for TV, but that stuff on there was really revealing. I know we will never know the whole truth but we can only try to put it together ourselves I guess.

yeah for your avatar you could have a guy passed out with his blonde bombshell next to him while he gets his stomach pumped! lol

anyhow back to kurt i haven't seen the dvd i admit but i can't imagine its too different from other such releases. i think there is little behind the conspiracy theory myself and that kurt like such men as jim morrison and layne staley can only blame themselves for their downfall. all 3 men created great music but i don't think those around them were responsible for their deaths.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-31-2004, 05:11 AM   #41
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) yeah for your avatar you could have a guy passed out with his blonde bombshell next to him while he gets his stomach pumped! lol
Eeew, gross. Lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) anyhow back to kurt i haven't seen the dvd i admit but i can't imagine its too different from other such releases. i think there is little behind the conspiracy theory myself and that kurt like such men as jim morrison and layne staley can only blame themselves for their downfall. all 3 men created great music but i don't think those around them were responsible for their deaths.
Hmmm, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one ( ) lol. I don't really know much about Morrison or Staley so I can't come up with a personal opinion about their deaths, but Kurt Cobain's is more close to my heart. I mean to be honest, I think I'm still about 50/50 on whether he was murdered, or whether he comitted suicide, but now after seeing this DVD, I'm leaving towards the murder case more than the suicide. Just because of all the evidence, how Kurt spent his last days, what he said and did during those last days, etc. It's just hard to understand, and we will never know the whole truth, that's what makes me angry, because we will never know. It's just so hard too say what I believe happened, but I will always think about it and I probably will never ever come up with something solid.

Old 12-31-2004, 11:32 AM   #42
fly1853
USER INFO »
[quote=- hayley -]That's a very mean thing to say! You hurt my feelings! Just kidding I thought the Santa was cute.

He was, but did u see those beedy, little eyes?
Old 12-31-2004, 06:43 PM   #43
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Eeew, gross. Lol.

Hmmm, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one ( ) lol. I don't really know much about Morrison or Staley so I can't come up with a personal opinion about their deaths, but Kurt Cobain's is more close to my heart. I mean to be honest, I think I'm still about 50/50 on whether he was murdered, or whether he comitted suicide, but now after seeing this DVD, I'm leaving towards the murder case more than the suicide. Just because of all the evidence, how Kurt spent his last days, what he said and did during those last days, etc. It's just hard to understand, and we will never know the whole truth, that's what makes me angry, because we will never know. It's just so hard too say what I believe happened, but I will always think about it and I probably will never ever come up with something solid.

He did become somewhat of a recluse near the end and he always seem to be a little troubled particulary with Courtney. I think that she didn't make his life easier but that he took his own life. There is mystery around Morrison's death as well because a cause of death was never established but it seems like it was self-induced considering he was only 27 (same age as cobain).
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-31-2004, 11:44 PM   #44
hayley
USER INFO »
[quote=fly1853]
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) He was, but did u see those beedy, little eyes?
Hehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) He did become somewhat of a recluse near the end and he always seem to be a little troubled particulary with Courtney.
Oh defenitly, they were always having trouble with their 'relationship'.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) There is mystery around Morrison's death as well because a cause of death was never established but it seems like it was self-induced considering he was only 27 (same age as cobain).
Ohhh, I see. That's interesting. It's weird isn't it, trying to come up with our own conclusions. The mysteries of death are the hardest things to figure out.

Old 01-01-2005, 04:16 AM   #45
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Trying to draw conclusions from books or dvds is not the easiest thing to do because you only have so much information at your disposal. All I know is that Yoko Ono was tame in comparison to Courtney Love.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie