++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-28-2003, 08:50 PM   #16
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thank you so much everybody for all of the well wishes. We'll do our best not to get into too much trouble. Although I'm not sure, Orlando may never be the same again. LOL!!

marlsy and Joy, I love your avatar pics and I love your signature too, marlsy.

Relearn Love
Old 05-28-2003, 10:43 PM   #17
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Well, you guys have a great time, be safe and be sure to keep us posted here on the bb (we want up-to-the-minute info!!) If you happen to see any of the boys, take LOTS of pics!! Don't know if Stapp is still in Hawaii, or maybe he'd sneak back to Orlando, you never know!! Jen take it easy on the man if you do see him, OK? LOL Teri, keep her in line, OK? But then again, who's gonna keep Teri in line?!?!?:P

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 05-28-2003, 10:58 PM   #18
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm paying people to keep me OUT of line, Kim!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 05-28-2003, 11:03 PM   #19
Kim V.
USER INFO »
LOL; just take it easy on Mark's biceps, if ya know what I mean! That chocolate mousse can really wear a man down!!

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 05-28-2003, 11:14 PM   #20
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You already know me too well!!!

Old 05-28-2003, 11:20 PM   #21
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
Well, you guys have a great time, be safe and be sure to keep us posted here on the bb (we want up-to-the-minute info!!) If you happen to see any of the boys, take LOTS of pics!!  Don't know if Stapp is still in Hawaii, or maybe he'd sneak back to Orlando, you never know!!  Jen take it easy on the man if you do see him, OK?  LOL  Teri, keep her in line, OK?  But then again, who's gonna keep Teri in line?!?!?:P

If I get a hold of Stapp NOTHING will stop me, I will kindly ask him for an autograph and the rest will be history!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 05-28-2003, 11:21 PM   #22
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Readin' ya like a book, and I haven't even met u yet!! LOL And you know if Jen or I (or alot of the other gals here) were to meet Stapp.... you know us pretty well, and where that would go.......

Old 05-28-2003, 11:28 PM   #23
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Ladies, is it time to take it to the Fantasy thread?? Maybe after the fest you'll have all sorts of new inspiration!! Can't wait!!

Old 05-28-2003, 11:31 PM   #24
JenRN
USER INFO »
This is the first time for me in Florida, I am anxious to go. I know the weather will be HOT, and I am not a fan of real hot weather but..... too many of my favorite people will be there!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 05-28-2003, 11:34 PM   #25
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
You guys are gonna have a great time and I cant wait to hear all the details & see pics. Have a drink for me & try to squeeze in one night of camping on Stapps lawn for me would ya?lololol--I can see the headline now!
Have fun & stay out of troublle (well stay out of trouble that you'll get caught doing anyway)
Old 05-28-2003, 11:39 PM   #26
JenRN
USER INFO »
The funny thing is I talk crazy about Stapp sometimes I know, but to be honest with you, I am the BIGGEST advocate for him and his privacy. I know it really must suck to not be able to do the "little things in life" that we all take for grantid. If I saw him, I would love nothing more than to chat and pick his brain a little, but I know how much his privacy means to him! I would just go to his "place of choice and chat"

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 05-29-2003, 10:35 AM   #27
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
creed fest 03

yall are going to have a awsome time in orlando,,.
there is so much to see and do..
are any of you going to do universal studio's,or
islands of adventure..
my friend went on the sky coaster and said that was a blast..
i wish you all a safe and enjoyable weekend..
i would love to join you,im only an 1hr 30min.away.
but cant make it this time,maybenext year..
my heart will be with you though..
have a great day.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:18 AM   #28
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hi Diane, we're doing the Hard Rock tomorrow night and Saturday is tattoo day for some of the members (pool day for me). Partying it up on Saturday night, so I don't even know if we'll get time to do the Universal thing. But we'll be at Universal Friday night so partying at the City Walk isn't out of the question. Next year for sure you have to come!!!!

Old 05-29-2003, 02:07 PM   #29
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Big Thank You to Dogstar and Teri for making me go to Orlando. (I'll hopefully feel the same way on Monday ). Looking forward to meeting the rest of you there. Thanks to all for the good wishes...it'll be fun for sure. As the designated driver...both nights??? .... ....I don't know if I'll have as much fun, but I'll remember more . I'm sure I'll have some good stories to post next week!
Linda
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 05-29-2003, 03:19 PM   #30
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Stay stay safe and God bless you! have a kick-ass time!