++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-28-2003, 11:33 AM   #16
robaustin1701
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
They have the right to boot you pretty much for any reason, but I'd just try and give them the camera and say "here's the camera, let me stay for the rest of the show." The main thing is they don't want any unauthorized pics getting out.

I've never really had an issue, I'd just never chance it with a regular camera. With a disposable at least you're just out the $7 you paid for it...

--*Rob
Old 04-28-2003, 02:36 PM   #17
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I canīt see any pics on your link rob... just that tripod logo
Old 04-28-2003, 03:25 PM   #18
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
yeah...I was afraid of getting booted from the concert more than anything..I have a sort of expensive camera, Guess I could have bought one of the disposable ones, But still, with being that close to the stage, I didn't wanna risk getting tossed out..
It SUCKS tho'..when I went to see Bon Jovi last month, I had decent seats, But of coarse, they had signs everywhere that said "No Cameras" and that was also on the ticket as well, however when we got in the building, guess what...They were SELLING cameras...so I was ticked, cuz the camera I could have brought with me has the zoom-in lens so I could have got some good pics of BJ..
Old 04-28-2003, 03:33 PM   #19
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
I have pics from the Chicago show... but you can't tell much from Scott just standing there with no shirt on.
Old 04-28-2003, 03:36 PM   #20
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
InvisibleKid...
Did you take in a camera?? Just curious..
I've always been scared to...
Old 04-28-2003, 03:51 PM   #21
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
I guess you can't tell much from a camera anyway as far as this concert is concerned...you had to BE there to know why Chicago fans are mad, seeing Stapp like that was heartbreaking, and to hear people boo them was worse...I paid $600 for 2 tickets because I couldn't get through and I was desperate to see my fav band, and believe it or not, I don't want my $$ back...But I would love to hear for once and for all why Stapp was "the way he was"...thats all....
Old 04-28-2003, 03:54 PM   #22
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Yeah I always take disposable cameras with me.

I agree with you HigherGirl, you had to be there. I have seen Creed multiple times and I know how good they can be. That's why it was so disappointing....
Old 04-28-2003, 03:58 PM   #23
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
My thought exactly Invisiblekid!!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2003, 06:13 PM   #24
robaustin1701
USER INFO »
Yeah copy the link text and then paste it in a new browser window. Tripod hates when you link from outside to them.

--*Rob
Old 04-28-2003, 11:45 PM   #25
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
yeah, it worked! thanks!!!

Nice pics!
Old 04-29-2003, 09:55 AM   #26
robaustin1701
USER INFO »
We ended up being towards the back of the pit because my wife has a small bladder and we didn't want to be up by the rail and stuck there the whole time. People get very possessive of their rail spots and we just couldn't see dealing with that. It was VERY cool being that close (I haven't been to a show quite that close in a long time) and if you think you could feel the heat from the torches in the back of a stadium, it was really hot up there because of them! Add to that it being a 90 degree day, and it being an amphitheater, and well, we were drenched in sweat when we left. They were spraying the pit down with water the whole time.

I would have gotten more pics but I just could not get high enough to get above all the arms and people in front of us. Most of my pics didn't come out too good.

--*Rob
Old 04-29-2003, 04:20 PM   #27
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
really?

thatīs so cool!!!

Did Mark stand close to you during the solos??? man, I want to see him shredding SHWM so bad!
Old 04-29-2003, 05:36 PM   #28
robaustin1701
USER INFO »
Yeah he was close for some of the show, he moves around quite a bit. My wife was going nuts (like most of the women up front there). Scott came over to our side too for a bit and she was like "he looked at ME."

"Yes dear....he sure did...."

;-)

We just happened to get lucky for pit tickets. Once you get 'em though you get spoiled - you never want to see a concert from way back again.....

--*Rob