++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Broken Rose Stapps' New project? New Solo album title Revealed??

posted on Stapp's Wiikipedia, not sure if this is BS.....

In an interview with Paste magazine, Stapp confirmed he had recorded a side project called Broken Rose with ex Creed touring bassist Bret Hestla and Morgan Rose of Sevendust. The album, entitled Flowers On Fire, is set to be released in April of 2010. Stapp said of the recording, "It's almost death metal but I'm not a screamer so there's melody to reign it in". The album has been delayed since 2008. Morgan Rose told the press that a small club tour would follow. Stapp also announced that the first single would be called "Under The Gun". Stapp stated that the theme of the album was of burning bridges. He said, "I think with Creed I tend to write hopeful songs that inspire. This project is more of a venting of personal anguish. When I wrote this album with Brett and Morgan, I was in a bad place emotionally. I think you can hear that in this record". The album was produced by Howard Benson and recorded at Southern Track Studios in Atlanta between May 2008 and October 2008.

Stapp's New solo album to be called Heaven's Cry to be released in 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Stapp
Old 12-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Broken Rose Stapps' New project? New Solo album title Revealed??

sounds fake to me, mostly because it sounds to awesome to be true. There were no citations in the wiki articles and there were never rumors of this before. Earlier he was working with alex bodnar(sp?) and they were making stuff together. They went on tour together in the middle east and played some new songs. And can stapp even play the guitar well enough to be lead?

really sounds like bs to me.

Last edited by nagpo : 12-10-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
revisfoot
USER INFO »

Probably fake.

But would be awesome if it were true.

It would coincide with Alter Bridge III coming out at about the same time though, right?
Old 12-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

SEVEN DUST i would,nt get my hopes guys till Its Acurate And Not Hear Say Or Through The Grapvine Sounds Like A Project He Would Be Ready For If So reminder lets try to keep our posting neat of it brings less confusing and quicker for viewers to read updates and info if we post in the right forums We Have A CREED Section Where We Post About Creed B Where We Post On Stapp And C Where We Post About AB PEACE AND
Old 12-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #5
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) SEVEN DUST i would,nt get my hopes guys till Its Acurate And Not Hear Say Or Through The Grapvine Sounds Like A Project He Would Be Ready For If So reminder lets try to keep our posting neat of it brings less confusing and quicker for viewers to read updates and info if we post in the right forums We Have A CREED Section Where We Post About Creed B Where We Post On Stapp And C Where We Post About AB PEACE AND

I'm sorry but you are in no position to criticize people about their posts. Your posts are barely readable.

So how about you try to keep your posts neat and less confusing?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #6
revisfoot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) I'm sorry but you are in no position to criticize people about their posts. Your posts are barely readable.

So how about you try to keep your posts neat and less confusing?

This is exactly what I was going to say...except you didn't add any of the "you're an idiot who needs to learn how to communicate like an adult" comments that I was going to make.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
Icedmofo
USER INFO »

i would at least settle for not capitalizing every first letter of every word.

Baby steps
Old 12-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #8
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I love Truly Amazing very much. But does anybody else when reading his posts hear them as being spoken by Freakshow from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle? I do lol

Also this has fake written all over it. Death Metal? Please.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:34 PM   #9
nagpo
USER INFO »

I remember when I used to want Truly Amazing be banned because her(?) posts made no sense. The mods wouldnt have that. :P

Im not really one for bashing other users though. However, ever since she joined she's been sending me cryptic PMs that I can't decypher. Heres the latest one.

"title: She All Shook Up (((*)))

but serious I WOULD,nt LET OVERCOME THIS MORNING shun~da~dee~askia i,ve had a rough go at this morning and to confirm ya too ITS DESERT ROSE Ya See I,ve CRIED FOR YOU Now IM ALL DRIED UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Oh My Little Desert Rose your pedals are burried with me In This Dry Land i was playing its melodie oh about around the first oct the winds were so inspiring my beloved Sissy Loves You And I,ll ttyl PEACE BE WITH YA TODAY My Life My Love My Soul"

The plethora of smilies did not paste along with the text. If any of you guys can tell me what it means than id be thankful. She sends me something like this everyday. Sometimes they seem pretty violent.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:11 AM   #10
josha31042
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I remember when I used to want Truly Amazing be banned because her(?) posts made no sense. The mods wouldnt have that. :P

Im not really one for bashing other users though. However, ever since she joined she's been sending me cryptic PMs that I can't decypher. Heres the latest one.

"title: She All Shook Up (((*)))

but serious I WOULD,nt LET OVERCOME THIS MORNING shun~da~dee~askia i,ve had a rough go at this morning and to confirm ya too ITS DESERT ROSE Ya See I,ve CRIED FOR YOU Now IM ALL DRIED UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Oh My Little Desert Rose your pedals are burried with me In This Dry Land i was playing its melodie oh about around the first oct the winds were so inspiring my beloved Sissy Loves You And I,ll ttyl PEACE BE WITH YA TODAY My Life My Love My Soul"

The plethora of smilies did not paste along with the text. If any of you guys can tell me what it means than id be thankful. She sends me something like this everyday. Sometimes they seem pretty violent.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:53 AM   #11
nickmiller71
USER INFO »

Lol, I feel like every topic seems to turn into us bashing one another or some one person.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:13 AM   #12
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Play nice, boys and girls. Please.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Hi Teri Have,nt seen ya in a while As You Can See Nothing Muched As Changed Since Your Last Vist they just wanna advertise my pms so be it as long they aint banging each other up Let the children play peace be with ya good to see ya
Old 12-20-2009, 12:45 AM   #14
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Looks like this was removed from his wikipedia page. Dayum I knew it was fake but I kinda wished it was real : (
Old 12-23-2009, 12:34 AM   #15
nagpo
USER INFO »

This is officially fake.

...if that needed any clarification.