++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #16
derko
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Aol Sessions Up

i'm not that impressed...scott sounds better than solo but unfortunately he hasn't the vocal range anymore
Old 06-23-2009, 04:40 PM   #17
skyguy86
USER INFO »

welcome to the boards derko!

was there a specific song you felt scott didn't have the range for? or was it for all four?
Old 06-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #18
skyguy86
USER INFO »

btw for all non-USA users trying to go to youtube for the sessions idk why but youtube is down for maintenance atm
Old 06-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #19
derko
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by skyguy86) welcome to the boards derko!

was there a specific song you felt scott didn't have the range for? or was it for all four?

my own prison sounds good, because scott has a deeper singing voice now. but tracks like higher and my sacrifice are that powerful so scott has some range problems.

but it sounds better than axl rose and we'll see how scott's album voice will be like
Old 06-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #20
alitea
USER INFO »

I absolutely love it! Thanks for the heads up! I think that Scott sounds fantastic! I love his voice. I did not hear a range problem. About how Mark sang in mop, I think that he changed the tone of voice on that song. I believe he use to sing it differently. Now he seems to have more confidence. Maybe that is the change. Mark sounds great too. All of the guys look and sound good. I have missed Creed so much.

My only complaint is that the camera man needs to show Brian more LOL. I loved the performance. I am extremely excited for new music!
Old 06-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #21
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by alitea) I absolutely love it! Thanks for the heads up! I think that Scott sounds fantastic! I love his voice. I did not hear a range problem. About how Mark sang in mop, I think that he changed the tone of voice on that song. I believe he use to sing it differently. Now he seems to have more confidence. Maybe that is the change. Mark sounds great too. All of the guys look and sound good. I have missed Creed so much.

My only complaint is that the camera man needs to show Brian more LOL. I loved the performance. I am extremely excited for new music!
Yeah I agree lol but the rest of the band needs to get more into it! lol Scott's doing all of his normal stage antics (well a lot of them anyway) and, for the most part, the band seems to be stagnet. lol maybe it's just their personalities but I think they should move more and have more fun with it! And yeah, Mark sounds good I totally agree just something about the different style threw me for a loop lol
Old 06-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #22
alitea
USER INFO »

I did not think that the band were not into it. One thing is they are in a studio with no audience. Just a camera man. That takes the adrenaline down a bit right there. I also do not remember Creed being an all over the place type of band live. Maybe am not remembering correctly LOL. It has been a longtime. Mark seemed fairly into it. Anyway just my opinion.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #23
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by alitea) I did not think that the band were not into it. One thing is they are in a studio with no audience. Just a camera man. That takes the adrenaline down a bit right there. I also do not remember Creed being an all over the place type of band live. Maybe am not remembering correctly LOL. It has been a longtime. Mark seemed fairly into it. Anyway just my opinion.
eh i guess ur right lol i guess with the energy that scott always displays its like whoah lol but ur right it overall was a great performance nonetheless
Old 06-23-2009, 08:50 PM   #24
Agent D
USER INFO »

I was pretty impressed with what I saw. I admit I was pleasantly surprised Stapp's voice. It sounds much better than last time I heard it.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #25
skyguy86
USER INFO »

^^^^ Yeah I was kinda nervous when I first went to watch it I had no idea what to expect but from the first few lines of With Arms Wide Open I knew that these guys were back with a fire!
Old 06-24-2009, 02:01 AM   #26
Alrock
USER INFO »

My Own Prison -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZejt...e=channel_page

With Arms Wide Open -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZJys...e=channel_page

Higher -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JpR4P8BOs8

My Sacrifice -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT0YF...eature=channel

Amazing!
Old 06-24-2009, 02:34 AM   #27
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

My Uploads...

Performances (WMV):

Part I (MOP, Higher)

http://www.mediafire.com/?njjmaoeqynw

Part II (WAWO, My Sacrifice)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nymwilmm3nm

Interview (WMV):

http://www.mediafire.com/?enzorymmimt

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...6D8A8C3555E484

Last edited by Dark_Knight : 06-24-2009 at 03:33 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #28
FreedomFighter
USER INFO »

I can't lie, it's cool to see them play together. What jumped out at me though was how obvious it is that Mark, Flip, and Brian have evolved so much in their playing over the years, yet Stapp is exactly the same, but with some more intense facial expressions.

The other guys almost look bored playing the songs...
Old 06-24-2009, 09:08 AM   #29
skyguy86
USER INFO »

I wouldn't say they look bored, I think they are more comfortable with these songs. I mean, I don't think anyone will argue that from a technical standpoint and a difficulty standpoint, Alter Bridge songs are a lot more difficult than Creed songs for the most part. I'm not bashing Creed in any way shape or form I'm just say. With the 3 guys from Alter Bridge now shifting gears and playing Creed music, the focus is different than in Alter Bridge. So naturally it should be a little easier, a little more relaxed in this band. And that's what they've said the whole time, they're doing it now because they wanna do it and just play music again as Creed.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:17 AM   #30
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

thats indeed a fact after you,ve played the same songs over and over and over it can become dull to your own ears ya know what im saying and further more it takes a audince and a good one to bring intensetity That Certian Vibe That Connects With The People im keeping an optimistic aproach freedom fighter toward the creed reunion its so good to see these guys back together