++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-06-2009, 05:27 PM   #91
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed reunion-tour plan 'near completion'

Welcome back, Mr. TN
Tremontiriffs, welcome to the board.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:31 PM   #92
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) I'm not feeling this at all. Hate to be a negative nancy when everyone else is so happy. I just don't want to see Alter Bridge fall apart after only two albums on top of which, Mark, Brian, and Flip all insisted countless times that they'd never do a Creed reunion. Never ever they said. Not for millions upon millions of dollars. Now all of a sudden there's officially gonna be a reunion? Talk about hypocrites.
Spidey i dont see Alter Bridge Falling Apart I,ll Be The First On The Line To Admit My grandpappy always said God Rest His Soul Never Say What You Wont Do because it always happens Im For This Reunion Even More So Since Tallica Made The Hall Of Fame i,d like here some new stuff as well just a side B record With The Tour mabey acoustic album would be nice and see that magic song wrting fourmula of tremontie and stapp
Old 04-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #93
Chase
USER INFO »

They're probably just going to release some stupid DVD made from footage that was filmed 8 years ago or something.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #94
Got My Back?
USER INFO »

Wow. I actually think finally getting a real, official Creed live DVD would be fantastic.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #95
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Got My Back?) Wow. I actually think finally getting a real, official Creed live DVD would be fantastic.

I was hoping for it like 6 years ago. Actually, I think that it's very likely that Stapp is reviving Creed with his current backup band as the members. I haven't heard or seen anything to think that Tremonti and Co. are coming back.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #96
mrcreedfreaktn
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Welcome back, Mr. TN
Tremontiriffs, welcome to the board.

Thanks, It's good to be back
Old 04-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #97
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »

While the idea of a Creed reunion does make me some what happy, I wonder how die-hard fans and closet fans would actually go. Also the lack of any updates is some what worrying me. Just once I like to see them on stage before i die.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 04-10-2009, 11:37 AM   #98
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

I wonder how many die hard fans are left. Alot of time has passed and people have moved on. Who knows?

-Homer Simpson

Old 04-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #99
Chase
USER INFO »

I think people will still go to see them. Van Halen still sells out shows... even without David Lee Roth.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:23 PM   #100
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I think people will still go to see them. Van Halen still sells out shows... even without David Lee Roth.

That's because they're Van Halen.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #101
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I wonder how many die hard fans are left. Alot of time has passed and people have moved on. Who knows?
yes a lot of time has passed indeed But Everybody Is A Wating There Will Be Plenty Im sure of it
Old 04-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #102
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) That's because they're Van Halen.

Pretty much.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:51 PM   #103
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »

Haven't been on this board in 2, maybe 3 years but i remembered it and decided to check it out again today. Still recognize a lot of people posting here .

It's cool to be back on it, however... This whole reunion makes me sick to my stomach.

I loved Creed, and i still do love their music. But they split and it was really rough, lots of crap was said. Tremonti wanted to get away from the cookie cutter radio songs and write the music he likes. If he actually does this I'll be very disappointed.

And is this going to be done through Wind-Up? Please tell me Tremonti & Co. are not going back there.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #104
m0rningview23
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy) Haven't been on this board in 2, maybe 3 years but i remembered it and decided to check it out again today. Still recognize a lot of people posting here .

It's cool to be back on it, however... This whole reunion makes me sick to my stomach.

I loved Creed, and i still do love their music. But they split and it was really rough, lots of crap was said. Tremonti wanted to get away from the cookie cutter radio songs and write the music he likes. If he actually does this I'll be very disappointed.

And is this going to be done through Wind-Up? Please tell me Tremonti & Co. are not going back there.

I remember you, Human Clay. I believe you hosted lots of Creed audio and video -- thanks for that.

I don't recall if I posted under a screen name back then or not. I just got this one today. But yeah, this Creed stuff is pretty wild. Not to mention the new album -- for those that don't know, Scott Phillips said Creed is releasing its 4th studio album near the end of the tour. Then Alter Bridge will get back into the studio in November.

It seems like a strange thing for Tremonti and everyone -- Phillips even said that there was still some bad blood between the group. It's like a financial decision. But I think it may help Alter Bridge a lot. It may get more people to check them out.

As for the question of Wind-Up, they obviously will have a significant hand in this. But it's unclear whether it's 100% in their control. I have a feeling Universal may benefit from this as well. Phillips said that Wind-Up is involved in the negotiations, which suggests to me that it could be done through both Wind-Up and Universal. Who knows...I thought we'd know more details by now, but they're being very quiet about this.

Anyway, good to see you post again Human Clay.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #105
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

When it comes down to money it seems anything is possible . There's still bad blood, a tour, a new cd, then back in the studio for Alter Bridge and I'm assuming Scott's going back to his solo career. This is so bizarre

-Homer Simpson