++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-26-2010, 03:02 PM   #16
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Help With Fansite Name

Well, I think if they're going should do it it should be a full on Creed/AB fansite. Bootlegs, tour dates, videos, news and updated constantly. Not like this site or PBF. Plus it should have message boards and an extensive history of the band. I'd be happy to contribute.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:09 PM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Well, I think if they're going should do it it should be a full on Creed/AB fansite. Bootlegs, tour dates, videos, news and updated constantly. Not like this site or PBF. Plus it should have message boards and an extensive history of the band. I'd be happy to contribute.
100 percent agree the fans but old and new deserve all that and the ones including the history how ever i wont contribute i,d rather montior all the bashing here it dont get no better than that ya,alls
Old 02-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #18
Prog
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Prog Send a message via MSN to Prog Send a message via Yahoo to Prog

abcreed.com (Like A B C ...reed.) Say it out loud, sounds like you're about to sing the alphabet song. :P

Other than that, altercreed.com sounds cool. I actually say Alter Creed sometimes when referring to both bands. :P
Old 02-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #19
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

He went with Metalingus... this is only a trial though.

http://metalingus.webeden.co.uk/

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #20
nagpo
USER INFO »

I've never liked that title. Makes me think of "anus".
Old 03-01-2010, 10:59 AM   #21
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I've never liked that title. Makes me think of "anus".
i like altercreed better after the trial passes that gotta go altercreed sounds better
Old 03-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #22
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Why would someone name a site dedicates to two bands after a song by just one of the bands?
Old 03-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #23
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Why would someone name a site dedicates to two bands after a song by just one of the bands?
Good question it sounds like this site but for alter bridge. Creed is secondary and not joint.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:52 PM   #24
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

It just sounds like some random site. It needs a creative name. It needs to be updated daily. as opposed to this and PBF where there is an update every year or so.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #25
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Firstly "Metalingus" is not at all a bad name imo. and sure it might be linked solely to AB but it describes both bands nicely if you think about it... and second, the name shouldn't matter much anyway...the content is most important to any website. We can always branch out & make another if needed but right now that's what we're sticking with, like it or not.

Anyway we finally figured out the Music page, so more stuff will be uploaded asap. Also we're putting together a downloads section where you guys can get access to boots, live vids, etc. etc. so bare with us... we're still trying to work out the kinks.

and trust me the site will be updated daily.

One Nation. Indivisible.

Last edited by Dark_Knight : 03-01-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #26
Frankie
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) It needs to be updated daily. as opposed to and PBF where there is an update every year or so.

Excuse me??? Our last update was January 29th. Let's leave PBF out of this.

Good luck finding something to update with everyday, when there's been nothing going on for months.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #27
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Frankie, I am deeply sorry if i offended you as this was not my intention. You are an asset to the Scott Stapp.Creed fan community and I feel ashamed that I have insulted you and the website that you have put so much time and passion into creating for US THE FANS. But I do think my criticism stands. Take "The Armpit" for example. If there is a Limp Bizkit interview, they post it. An interesting twitter post, they post it, tour dates announced/canceled they post it. But I will say PBF is BY FAR the best Creed site out there and I am very thankful for the work you've done for us in the Creed community

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) Firstly "Metalingus" is not at all a bad name imo. and sure it might be linked solely to AB but it describes both bands nicely if you think about it... and second, the name shouldn't matter much anyway...the content is most important to any website. We can always branch out & make another if needed but right now that's what we're sticking with, like it or not.

Anyway we finally figured out the Music page, so more stuff will be uploaded asap. Also we're putting together a downloads section where you guys can get access to boots, live vids, etc. etc. so bare with us... we're still trying to work out the kinks.

and trust me the site will be updated daily.

How exactly does Metalingus relate to Creed? I don't mean to be a dick or anything but if you're going to do it, do it right.
Of course the name matters. Its all about the presentation. If a band wrote the best music in the world but was called "Sheri and the Fat Chicks" would you be likely to check them out? No.

I think it's GREAT that you're doing this I truly do and I am grateful to you Jared for being the reason i've seen most of the Creed stuff i've seen. But I also think my criticism stands.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #28
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Frankie, I am deeply sorry if i offended you as this was not my intention. You are an asset to the Scott Stapp.Creed fan community and I feel ashamed that I have insulted you and the website that you have put so much time and passion into creating for US THE FANS. But I do think my criticism stands. Take "The Armpit" for example. If there is a Limp Bizkit interview, they post it. An interesting twitter post, they post it, tour dates announced/canceled they post it. But I will say PBF is BY FAR the best Creed site out there and I am very thankful for the work you've done for us in the Creed community

How exactly does Metalingus relate to Creed? I don't mean to be a dick or anything but if you're going to do it, do it right.
Of course the name matters. Its all about the presentation. If a band wrote the best music in the world but was called "Sheri and the Fat Chicks" would you be likely to check them out? No.

I think it's GREAT that you're doing this I truly do and I am grateful to you Jared for being the reason i've seen most of the Creed stuff i've seen. But I also think my criticism stands.
yes i agree to with altercreed because when your just naming metalingus which is Ab song your leaving out the creed ya,alls BG is right becuse if you got sight pertaing to both bands then just using metalingus alone would,nt do it so i stand ya,alls with the altercreed And Frankie you do a wonderfull Job At The PBF Site im not a member PBF and i dont check in over there often but what i do find the calander of course in the right corner it goes for months and is never updated i can see BG point there I mean like If there is No Info to post you can update the calander lets all try to here everyone and do get a long so i dont have to yell ya,lls and not hold my peace inside joke there JK Burried And Gone Thank You For Standing On Your Opinon And Peace Be With Us All In All Our Divisons Blessings Ya,alls Loves Ya,s Makes My World Just Go Around
Old 03-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #29
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I think it's GREAT that you're doing this I truly do and I am grateful to you Jared for being the reason i've seen most of the Creed stuff i've seen. But I also think my criticism stands.
But that won't stop you from visiting the site now will it? lol if you don't like it just because of the name, don't waste your time... like I said we can always branch out & make a site solely dedicated to Creed as well, it's not that big of a deal.

and btw I had nothing to do with naming the site, this is Rik's creation...but the name doesn't bother me at all.

One Nation. Indivisible.

Last edited by Dark_Knight : 03-02-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:07 PM   #30
nagpo
USER INFO »

Suddenly I have no strength at all...to post in this thread.