++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-23-2003, 09:38 PM   #91
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You read my mind Carrie! I found this article on CNN.com. Further down in the article, there's something about Scott's accident and how no injuries were on the accident report. And he punched some guy in a bar. :madder:

There is NO WAY they will get everyone who attended to join the action. They'll be very lucky if they get half. Hopefully most of the people who went are adults and have gotten over it.
Old 04-23-2003, 09:45 PM   #92
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know, I won't be participating and I paid for 2 tickets. He clearly commented on the injury deal saying when you are a celebrity and you go to the hospital from the scene of an accident, immedietly the rumors start. He went on to say that he had a doctor come to his home.
Also, the bar hitting incidint was when that jerk came up to him and told him he was exploiting his son by having him sing on stage with him in WAWO.

I have both articles book marked somewhere so I will post them.
Old 04-23-2003, 09:51 PM   #93
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Here is the accident one:

http://accesshollywood.msn.com/music/0625_...dscottstapp.asp
Old 04-23-2003, 09:53 PM   #94
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Here is the bar one:

http://www.rollingstone.com/News/newsartic...e.asp?nid=13752

Man, it took a lot of people to hold him back. He still looks hot, even fighting. I understand where he was coming from though, When you mess with my kids, you mess with me.
Old 04-23-2003, 10:03 PM   #95
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Yeah, I already knew about the accident thing, and that he saw his doctor privately, but it just pisses me that they report it as if they know all the facts. :madder:

Mmmmm...... nice vest Scotty.
Old 04-23-2003, 10:11 PM   #96
benkenobi
USER INFO »
Isn't it a shame that a band with such a clean reputation as Creed gets the load of crap for mere speculations, and the public doesn't think twice about the rock bands that are stoned out of their minds or drunk at every performance!!!
What's beyond it?"
- "Save Me" (Alter Bridge)
Old 04-23-2003, 10:14 PM   #97
benkenobi
USER INFO »
I'm just tired of all this stuff coming down on Creed. Here it is 5 freakin' months after the concert and this crap is still coming up. The guys are trying to enjoy a break with their families and people jump all over them. It's not like they've been through enough already!
What's beyond it?"
- "Save Me" (Alter Bridge)
Old 04-23-2003, 10:17 PM   #98
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know what you mean, Bec. It makes me mad too that they don't know all of the facts.
Old 04-23-2003, 10:48 PM   #99
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
I saw Creed several times before 12/29/02, and let me tell you, each of those shows were fucking awesome. Every single one always exceeded my expectations. Then comes 12/29.... Scott Stapp drunk on stage?!?! What in the name of hell...!?!? I was pissed. Not foaming-from-the-mouth pissed, but pissed enough. Stapp really has some balls to get shit-faced drunk before entertaing 15,000 people. Every time he stumbled by or fucked up words to a song, I felt like he was slapping each and every one of us in the face. I was insulted. I didn't pay $50+ to see him lay down and writhe around on stage. Fuck that. If I want to see some drunken asshole acting like a moron, I could have gone to the local pub. When I pay Creed $50, I want to see one of their trademark kick-ass, explosive, larger-than-life shows that is just oozing with energy. Not some disgraceful, drunken spectacle.

And for all these people ripping on people like me, FUCK YOU. You most likely weren't at the show, you have no idea what went on there. It was an extreme display of indifference towards their fans. 4 months later, I still don't believe what I saw and how we all were treated.

I really hope Creed makes this up to us somehow, either with a monetary settlement or a free show of some sort.
Old 04-23-2003, 10:51 PM   #100
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
And for all these people ripping on people like me, FUCK YOU. You most likely weren't

Quote: And for all these people ripping on people like me, FUCK YOU. You most likely weren't at the show, you have no idea what went on there
Hey jerko, watch your language in your first post ever, will ya? And YES, there were MANY fans from this community who WERE at the show, so they know what went on there and they are sticking by the band 110%. So take your negativity and your foul mouth and hit the road. Go find a Creed Sucks website to sing your blues.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-23-2003, 10:51 PM   #101
crisstee
USER INFO »
Just wondering?? Doesnt anyone think that Creed should have given everyone at the Chicago show a refund?? It is true that they did not perform their job adequately. I definately do not think that they should be sued, but it would have made them look so much better if they had played another show or refunded the money. You all did not get what you paid for. I have been to a lot of concerts and I have never seen anything like this happen, I always expect to see the band play a decent show, at least be sober enough to make it through the show. That doesn't mean if the show just wasn't that great or they just are not a good live band that I would have reason to complain. Lots of bands suck in concert, this is not the case here since anyone who has seen Creed knows they are incredible live. Scott blew it and if any one of us went to work that way we would have to pay some sort of consequence. So I kind of understand why these people who are suing are upset, and I think making a class action suit they are trying to include all the fans at that show and not make money for themselves.. sounds like they are only asking back what they paid for. It doesnt seem fair that they get to keep the money for that show when you guys really lost out and didn't get what you paid for. Creed is my very favorite band and I will always love them, and I do pray that our Scott is O.K. and I can't wait for another tour and some new Creed songs.
Old 04-23-2003, 10:52 PM   #102
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
They should have done something 4 months ago then if they were so dang unhappy!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-23-2003, 10:53 PM   #103
JenRN
USER INFO »
Hey invisible kid! Lots of fans here were at that same show and just choose to act like adults other than a bunch of money hungry assholes! That's life, you always don't get what you pay for, it has happened to me before but I guess I am mature enough to GET OVER IT! And to say Fuck you to us all, well you have NO IDEA what kind of board you are coming to, if you think you can come here and act like a jackass well you are WRONGLY mistaken!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-23-2003, 10:56 PM   #104
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Ya Take your negativity to the metallica bb
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-23-2003, 11:05 PM   #105
crisstee
USER INFO »
Although I agree it would be nice if people wouldn't use such ugly language, I dont think it is fair to been so mean to people who express their oppinions. I dont think everyone who is upset with Creed for that show are Creed haters, I know I am not. I still love them even though I think they blew it. I hate to say it but I agree with a lot of what invisible kid said. I think Creed treated their fans that night very poorly. Again, I am not a Creed basher or hater. I love Scott, I love every Creed song, and I have been a huge fan from the beginning and will always be. Creed is the best but we can be upset with them if they do something wrong.