++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 12-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #31
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Knowing The Bridge

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN ALL THINGS, a lot of scary things and opinons you will hear, in these times there be no need to panic there be, many drills JESUS Said When Ye Hear And See These Things Rejoice And Lift Your Head For Your REDEMPTION Is Nigh, PRAISE JESUS In The Mean Time Life Surley Goes On My Friends Without Cease, We Serve A Merciful God Who Trys In Which To Prepare The Fool And Make Known To The heathren HE IS GOD, The Word Says WHOEVER SHALL CALL UPON IN HIS NAMES In These Days Shall Be Saved, As For He That Dwells In The House Of The Lord WE OUR MADE MORE THAN OVERCOMERS, By JESUS CHRIST KING AND KING AND LORD OF LORDS,
We Shall Not Be Moved, PRAISE JESUS,.....ROCK ON, Let Faith Be Your Weapon,
Today Not Breaking Bengerman But Breaking For Bacon When All Can Agree No Can Argure Kevin Back Admits He Is RUBBISH When It Comes To Arguing i feel he knows the peace be still method, yes im having a peter griffin momeant and pray through this holiday season i dont go off, like Louis Griffin, over paper towels, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, THE ROCK THAT IS HIGHER THAN US, And Upcometh That Promise place Where No Strangers Will No Longer Pass AND OUR JOY THAT FLOWS CAN NO LONGER BE ROBBED, Its Our Time To SING, ROCK ON, praise jesus for all we have acomplished at one time was not possibile B/c The Old Letters Burn Through The Years Of Many Shades Gray.....IF WAS FOR HIM None Of These Things Would Be Possibile To Us That Was Alienatied, All Though We Presue The Good Fight, THE BEST DOES COST MORE .....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Breaking For Bacon.jpg (2.7 KB, 400 views)
Old 12-04-2010, 10:51 PM   #32
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Obama care

Analyisis OBAMA,s Afghan War Plan Set praise jesus for the internet outreach program and minstries booming, how wonderfull is he, Just I can Say Boldy And Truthfully Without Any Sugar Added, That It Was The Speach Of The Year, FOR US ALL IN BOTH WARS In Service And IN SPIRTUAL WARFARE, it was a long speach and i some highlights i wanted to bring up but wont have time to bring up tonite since im 2 hours late due to the presuit of happiness, i,ll bring up what i think he is needed most right now in our neck of the woods, OBAMA,s Plan Also Means That USA Troops Will Be In WHAT OBAMA CALLS The Most Dangerous Place On Earth For At Least 4 More Years More Will DIE And More Already Dying In Bigger Numbers As He EMBRACED The Nation FOR MORE SACRAFICE There Are Going To Be Difficult Days, Ahead, I Could,nt AGREE MORE, I,ve Brought Up a few weeks ago or a couple of weeks ago cant recall IN THE DAILY BREAD Forum At Creedfeed, Getting A Lot Into THE PRECEPTS OF SACRAFICE AND THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT, We Bear This Weight BECAUSE It Is Our Spirtual Warfare As We Pray For Peace , Lets Go BRIEFLY Into MARK 2>19>22 And The disciples of John And Those Pharisees Used To fast And They Come And Say Unto Him Why Do the Disciples Of John And The Pharisees Fast BUT THE DISCIPLES FAST NOT ? Because Every Day Is Pain For Most Of US AND JESUS Said Unto Theme CAN THE CHILDREN OF THE BRIDEGROOM FAST WHILE THE BRIDEGROOM IS WITH THEME, As Long As They Have The Bridegroom With Theme They Cannot Fast, But The Days Will Come When The Bridegroom Shall Be Taken Away From Theme And Then Shall They Fast In Those Days , NO MAN Also Seweth A Piece Of A New Cloth On An Old Garment ELSE The New PIECE THAT FILLED It Up Taketh Away From The Old, And The Rent Made Worse I guess The Reason Why I Was LEAD BY SPIRT To Bring This Up Tonite MOST OF US KNOW To Take An Old Garment Else The New PIECE That Filled Up TAKETH AWAY FROM THE OLD, WE SURLEY DONT WANT TO FORGET THE WINE STORED IN THE CELLER From A New Sweeter Version Or False Witness Of Truth OR THE WINE WE,VE DRUNK WITH HIM FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD, And No MAN PUTS NEW WINE Into OLD BOTTLES Alot Folk Get Buy, Just On That Else THE NEW WINE DOTH BURST THE BOTTLES And The Wines Are Spilled And The Bottles Will Be Marred But NEW WINE MUST BE PUT IN NEW BOTTLES. NOW If Your On The Same Wine And Not ADDING Any New Wine In Those Bottles, You Know This Song, BLESSED BE Ya,alls Praying For Us Without Cease, From Obama,s Speach He Knows The Bottles That Has Burst AND THE BOTTLES Will Be Made One, It WIll Always CIRCLE Around Back To That Same PLACE, When We Cry Oh LORD HELP ME, And Bring Back The New Again, THE LORD THY GOD HAS PLACED US UPON A ROCK WHERE WE SHALL NOT MOVED, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Blessed Be Those With The Burden Of Strife In Theme Dwells A Never Ending Strife And Victory Because He That Dwells In Theme OVERCAME THE WORLD, Its The Same EXCEPT UPLIFTING And Except His His Strife THAT OVERCAME DEATH AND SENT THOSE ONCE BOUND FOR DEATH FREE, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, .............
Old 12-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #33
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

blessed be the whatchers and the whatchman that whatches their post, closely life gets busy this time of year as we may learn to taketh turns through the meassures of the lord of host, going into ACTS 1>6>8 with all due respects, please forgive my typos and bringing on the headache, WHEN THEY THEREFORE WERE COME TOGETHER THEY ASKED OF HIM SAYING LORD WILT THOU AS THIS TIME RESTORE AGAIN THE KINGDOM TO ISRAEL, And He Said Unto Theme, It Is NOT FOR US TO KNOW THE TIMES OR THE SEASONS WHICH THE FATHER HATH PUT IN HIS OWN POWER, When The Final AUTHERTIY COMETH, BUT YE SHALL RECEIVE POWER AFTER THE HOLY GHOST IS COME UPON ON YOU, And Ye Shall Be A Witness UNTO ME BOTH IN JERUSLEAM AND IN ALL JUDAEA AND IN SAMARIA AND UNTO THE UTTERMOST PART OF THE EARTH, it does not change, over the past 10 to 7 years, it is the same Lord Thy God That BROKETH DOWN THE WALLS OF JEHRICHO AND The Precious Fragil Wall Of All LEABNON, Praise JESUS, Later On In The Upcoming Weeks Going To Be Getting In To Some SOLDIGERS MESSAGES, That Will Stick To The Purple Hearts As Life Goes On, STABILTY AND STRENGETH BE OUR SHELTER, And The Word Of GOD BE OUR STRENGETH, AND FAITH, We Our Trained To Rejoice AND LET THY BELOVED FILL YOU WITH JOY AND BLESSINGS Rather Than To Panic, ISA>43> For I,am The Lord Thy God The Holy One Of ISRAEL Thy Saviour , Since Thou Was Precious In My Sight Thou Hast Been Honourable And I Have Loved Thee AND WILL GIVE MEN FOR THE LIFE OF ALL ISRAEL, Its Coming To That Time Peroid When THESE ISSUIES , That Keeps Becoming Stumbling Blocks In Our Lifes, And We Keep Seeking The Walls Of The City Which Slumbers Not, HE WILL RISE AND PROTECT HIS PEOPLE AND THEIR HERITAGE, And His Chief Priest And SOLIDGERS It Is Written TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED, There Cometh That Time, In War Divsion, That HIS LAMBS And Warriors Became As They Once Were In His Sight The LOST PRAISE JESUS, For These Are The Greatest In The Kingdom And It Is Wrath For Whosoever Touches One Of These Little ones, The Wicked Shall Be Cut Down In The Sheeps Cloths As Same As The Grass In Noon Day, Preparing Ya,alls To Hold THE APPEAL FOR ENDURANCE Be With Us And Be With The Nation FOR JEHOVHOA GOD GOVERNORS THE NATION, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, As We COUNTINUE TO PRAY FOR PEACE, I Was Glad When They SAID LETS GO IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD AND PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, The Lord Thy God Will Not REJOICE IN BRASS ASSEMBLY HE IS THE HOLY OF HOLYS AND LIKES IT LOUD, I Will Pray Peace Be With Us In All Things, Paul Said IT IS BETTER That WE OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MAN, So We No Wise Fall Short OF THE BLESSINGS IN WHICH GOD IS CARVED IN THE PALMS OF HIS HANDS, ........
Old 12-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #34
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, STRENGETH BE WITH THE FAINT AND THE BROKEN And The Disufugaration IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME A GREATER LOVE HAS RISEN FOR THE LIFES THE LAMBS OF GOD, JEHVOHA GOD WILL NOT TURN, His Heart Be With Those DIVIED By Warfare, AND INCLUDING MINE, The Meassage Proceeding Is To Stand Be Able Be Quick Quick Be Ready To STAND IN A PLACE THAT HAS NO STANDING, Depending On The STRENGETH NOT SEEN OR MEASURED IN ANY BOOKS Thats Established Any Fine EDUCATION, BUT ONE THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST THE ENTIRE AMOUR We Surley Stand IN danger Of Course IN SPIRTUAL CROSS FIRE AND AWAKINGS, But I Remind Ya THAT IT BE THE SAME AS IT WAS YESTERDAY TODAY FOREVER AND ALWAYS, We Walketh By Faith Not By Sight AND THE DOCTRINE I PREACH HE IS THE AUTHERTIY Regardlss Of ANY POWER OR ANY CREATURE ANY ANGEL ANY PROPHET, Who Shoes I Cant FILL Or The Next For That Matter But He THAT DWELLS US IN HOLDS ON TO THE PROMISES AND KNOW OF THE GREAT OVERCOMER HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD By Faith WE PRAY DAILY FOR STRENGETH THAT WHY WE OUR THE MINSTERS OF FIRE, On His WORD AND LIFE WE STAND AND DOETH NOT DEPART, Therefore We Shall Not Depart, nobody feels for our freedom fighters today more than she THAT HELD THE GREATEST WARRIOR OF ALL, The Babies, HE BEARS WITH US IN OUR IMPOSSIBILES AWAKINGS The Desendents Of Daniel Will Rise In These Times Of Wisdom And Warfare, Some With The Word Of GOD Others With Weapons Of This World, It can Be Very Confusing When WE BOTH OF US OUR TRAINED TO DO THE JOB TO THE BEST OF MY ABILTIY AND MAKETH PEACE WITH ALL MEN AND PASS ON MY KNOWLEGE AND STABILTIY WITH MY BRETHREN FRIENDS AND FAMILY, none Of Us Our Above The Master, If He Speaketh Wants He Will Speaketh Andain And Thrice OUT OF THE WHIRLY WIND, When Things Seem To Get Worsen The FORMER THINGS Are Indeed Passing I Love MY GOD FOR SPEAKING OUT OF CHAOS DOES FOR MERIOTS NO HE DOES OUT OF THE LOVE AND THE RIGHTS OF ALL HIS LAMBS To Keep Theme Same And On The Path Of Understanding And Not Destruction, For Many Will Be Chosing To Divide The Tares, AND COUNTINUE In The Service Of His Majesty, IF GOD IS FOR YOU LET NOT MAN LET NOT CREATURE LET NO ANGEL NOR ANY BEAST OR BE AGAINST YOU, The Wise Will Always Wait To THE ENTIRE CONCLUSION And Acknowlege Everyway Before We Give Our FINAL DECSION AMEN, in the midst of those wars came a 2 edge sword THAT GRANTS YOU LIFE UNDERSTANDING PEACE OF MIND To Hold On To Your Faith Whatever Creed Whatever RELEGION, TO KNOW THAT HE IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, And There Is No Overcoming That Strengeth That Mystery That Majesty OF THE SAVING STRENGETH OF THE LORD THY GOD, HE, LOVE , US, More Than We Can Endure and to all of us, we are doing our best to the best of our statues and abiltiys, the wicked will be cut down as the grass as noon day and in these days my friend they of course would in fact have a probleam with it, Bowing TO HIM THAT HAS THE POWER TO GIVE LIFE AND TAKETH AWAY, My Plea IS TO HOLD ON IN JESUS NAMES, And These Tides Will Be Brought Low, I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO INFORM YOU, If Their Be Any Major Drastic Changes Back To Back, I Will Pray Again PRAY FOR PEACE UNTO THE HOLY CITY We Our The Arms We Are The Legs We Are The Fingers We Our The Voice Of That Structure AND THE CRY IS FAITH Hold On, Today, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH And Again Peace Be With Us IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, A BIG GOD BLESS YA For Those Working Over Their Abiltys The Good Lord Just Wants TO RUN And Throw Ya Over His Shoulders, the word says the time will cometh they will knoweth the soft from the hard and knoweth that they our my children and i,am their GOD Is Anger Is Only For A Season And Hurts Him More Than It Hurts Us , BUT HIS MERCY AND LOVE ENDURES FOREVER, No More Tears No More Pain, FOR THE LAMB OF GOD SHALL COME AND WIPE ALL TEARS FROM THEIR EYES,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a greater love has risen.jpg (2.4 KB, 391 views)
Old 12-17-2010, 09:25 PM   #35
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

big bubby ~~~~~~~~~~ UNITED WE SHALL STAND FOR THE HARVEST IS PLENTY, But The Labours Be Few For Us, I Encourage All To Support The Universal Health Care Plan, and Truly Cant Hold My Peace, As To All That Shined Before Us, Beloved Brethren Is Missed For All His PEACE EFFORDS And Contrabutions we all feel that miss, as war persists, And As Most Of Know, Who Love Him For Just The Person He Was And Heared The Crys Of Inocents Put In War And Violence, Who Have No Voice, Who Have No Reason Only The Seas Hears Their Roaring And The Mountains Cry Out Their Song, Its Better That These Things Be Said Than The Rocks Cry Out , As Our Works And STRIFE CONTINUE, as the songs countinue AND THE JOY BE RISING, i for one think Michale would be surprised, as the speed of all the tributes albums from fans and friends, and his dear brethren still hear fighting this war, fighter harder and dont back down, And Trulys words concerning my family well i cant think of a nice thing but im trying Oh Lord, you cant have statue next to michale, ya,alls The Greatest Commandment Love The Lord Thy God With All Your Heart Body And Soul, Troopers PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Praying For All Strengeth In Jesus Name, As These Things Persist, PEACE AND MOST OF ALL STRENGETH BE WITH OUR NATIONS LEADER, Only God Alone Knows Their Struggle And Strife They Face Today, PRAISE JESUS, Still A Long Way To Go, To Victory BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN We Cant Overcome Today Today...He That Dwells In Us, Overcame The World AND MADE US MORE THAN OVERCOMERS BY HIS LOVE And By His Stripes WE OUR HEALED, For The Yoke Is Easy And The Burden Be Light, Stay On The Path To Our Goals To Be Achived In All Things.......................... HOLD ON TO YOUR SALVATION, AND WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I,ll Be There,.jpg (23.5 KB, 395 views)
Old 12-25-2010, 12:46 AM   #36
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Isa 12>2>6 BEHOLD GOD IS MY STRENGETH And The Bodys Strengeth And The Nations Strengeth The Precious Never Ceasing Almighty Sword The Healing Of The Nations, God Is Our Salvation I will Trust In Thee LORD JEHOVAH Is My Strengeth AND MY SONG He As Also Become Thy Salvation And Always The Cornerstone Those Master Builders Refused, THEREFORE WITH JOY SHALL DRAW WATER OUT OF THE WELLS IN SUE SEASON, OF SALVATION AND IN THAT DAY YE SHALL PRAISE THE LORD CALL UP ON HIS NAME DECLARES HES DOINGS HE HAS WON ALL THINGS Without Any APPOINTED HELP WE NEED HIM EVERYDAY , In All Areas And In All Things For The Rocks Cry Out, AND THE DUST PRAISE HIM,Sing UNTO HIM A NEW SONG Of Sorry And Of Rejoice Excellent Things THIS Is Known In All The Earth Cry Out Shout To The Lord In Habitant Of Zion For Great IS THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, In The Midst Of Thee, PEACE BE WITH US BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of Jesus, He Aint In No Manger And Not On A Cross, BUT DWELLETH INSIDE HIS PEOPLE, Fighting The Good Fight Praise Jesus, Those Who Laugh Now, Shall Mourn Latter........HOLD ON SAINTS, And All Be Well, Prayer Of Sustainmeant And Stabilty To Keep Moving, In Jesus Name
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the many wanders of the signs.jpg (8.1 KB, 381 views)
Old 12-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #37
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Isa 12>2>6 BEHOLD GOD IS MY STRENGETH And The Bodys Strengeth And The Nations Strengeth The Precious Never Ceasing Almighty Sword The Healing Of The Nations, God Is Our Salvation I will Trust In Thee LORD JEHOVAH Is My Strengeth AND MY SONG He As Also Become Thy Salvation And Always The Cornerstone Those Master Builders Refused, THEREFORE WITH JOY SHALL DRAW WATER OUT OF THE WELLS IN SUE SEASON, OF SALVATION AND IN THAT DAY YE SHALL PRAISE THE LORD CALL UP ON HIS NAME DECLARES HES DOINGS HE HAS WON ALL THINGS Without Any APPOINTED HELP WE NEED HIM EVERYDAY , In All Areas And In All Things For The Rocks Cry Out, AND THE DUST PRAISE HIM,Sing UNTO HIM A NEW SONG Of Sorry And Of Rejoice Excellent Things THIS Is Known In All The Earth Cry Out Shout To The Lord In Habitant Of Zion For Great IS THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, In The Midst Of Thee, PEACE BE WITH US BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of Jesus, He Aint In No Manger And Not On A Cross, BUT DWELLETH INSIDE HIS PEOPLE, Fighting The Good Fight Praise Jesus, Those Who Laugh Now, Shall Mourn Latter........HOLD ON SAINTS, And All Be Well, Prayer Of Sustainmeant And Stabilty To Keep Moving, In Jesus Name
WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, Both The Night And The Day Are As One To Our Precious Lord And Saviour, Message PROCEEDING Is Stabilty And Endurance, As We Fight The CROOKERD Path That Was Promised By Our Saviour To Be Made Smooth, Our Foes Will Be Brought Down, It Easier For The Heavens And The Earth To Pass Than One Tittle Of The Law To Pass, Let Faith Be Found In JESUS Name, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Love One Another The Way He As Loved Us, peace be with our nations leaders, ..............
Old 12-27-2010, 10:05 AM   #38
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Fragil But Hopefull,

my heart cleaves to my faith and mine anger , rushes under as if were many waters because of love,i have in this fight and for this fight of all my friends brothers my sisters, that our very much the partakers of peace and good lord today im not afraid of using the word, thats driven further and further away to most and thats common since, and clear judgemeant, as we be labled the crazy ones love you all i feel the better hope in us push toward the prize, God understands relationships suffer, a lot of things do that revolves around you, FOR PICKING UP YOUR CROSS And Following The Master, Its Worth It, tell you departed loved ones and your friends That We Are All In The Same Boat But In Different meassures to achieve the same goal, encourage all to be strong IN THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, and as for some, who have not made that sacrafice a luke warm life will not stand these days, as did it yesterday im not addressing none here, but the point im trying to make chuch, we,ve all been partakers of the luke warmers disease, and felt the death sting of their INFIRMTIES, sometimes one must be bold, life and death the toll of these precious tribes, over the holiday season is been 61 , lifes some of us working day and night to certian issues get close to being resolved and better hope and protection my God to these precious lifes, who have like we all been promised peace, and whe we see the times changes and shimmers of hope arise, there IS PANIC As Well As EXCITEMENT, to these tribes who is the living proverb of strengeth and to each victim who was slain, we all learned something in those days, to carry us through AT THE LAMB OF GODS PRICE, Praise JESUS, these are fragil times, and i guess again the proverb is needed, you MUST HANDLE PEACE VERY VERY CAREFULLY, when it marches , and parades, itself by, the INONCENT, my GOD and realize that some of us are wearing the Badge OF Peace To Theme, Not Like The Many, Whos Badges Has Had To Be PULLED, Good Lord Have Mercy Up On Us, Surley gives the USA A Bad Name, and others fighting and defending doing the best job to their abilty are placed in the divsion of the wrongfully acused, with tares likes these in our fields, i feeel in these days with all my heart in the power that above me thats above you , is rising to protect us from the wicked and our foes, and will bring in justice one day at time, thats why i love the bible so much ya,alls because i love justice and i hate every false wicked way, and i know when times got the hardest within these meassures, to stand or to go. PRAISE JESUS JUSTICE WILL COMETH DOWN, In A Great And Mighty Way, Choose This Day WHO YE SHALL SERVE, STILL, And Like REM I ENCOURAGE Everyone To Stand, know i,ll be hontest it dont give ya much free time, BUT IT GIVES YA STRENGETH for what is needed for you And For Whats To Come For Those WHO ARE NOT TRULY saved Its Not A Good Time No As Good Lord we,ve preached to and fro to each other, and for those who truly are it is our rising days of victory, our elders and heroes knew of these days and sung of theme, GOD said unto job where were you dude WHEN THE MORNING STARS SUNG OF MY GLORY, keep theme close in our prayers and as they be the voice of our supplications, are precious elders, and i love theme so, as they are part of my heart and my voice, and my life, pray for their peace as you pray for the holy citys peace, as there is much works to be done, and i feel we are pressing toward more than we know even sometimes, out of my own divison we all have one we say in our hatred all men be liars, this is also part of the structure as the heavens and the earth our passing and preseverance rises, still, GOD DOES NOT MOVE THE ROCK, What Ever Cometh What Ever Goeth HIS TRUTH WILL BE, that brings us comfort, withinourselves ya,alls we fight a war in spirt and inside thats already be won, and we cling for the salvation of that peace being made perfect, as we strife today, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, I Pray Just Every Weary Mind And Body Is Lifted Amoung The Unicorns In JESUS NAME, praise jesus, GOD LOVE JUSTICE PEACE WATER ETERNTIY, Loves Ya,s........
Old 12-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #39
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Folly Of Trusting Riches

Fragil BUT THE HOPE, For THY POWER HAS BEEN HIDDEN AND THY SPIRT AND THY FIRE NOT QUINCHED BUT BALANCED, Till THE APPOINTED TIME, And The Entire World Shall See The Fire Of That City And Thy GLORY And Thy MINSTERS Not Feel Thy Ashes Of The PRECIOUS CITYS DOWN FALL, BUT The Ashes Of The Wicked That Will Not Stand IN GODS ROYAL KINGDOM, FOR HIS MERCY AND DIVINTY WITHOUT MEASSURE IS ENDLESS TO THOSE WHO STRIFE, I Speak Of A Greater Divison Who Paul Spoke Of ITS BEST THAT WE OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MAN, The CORITHIAN MADE KNOWN, EVEN THE WEAKNESS OF GOD AND THE FRAGILTY OF HIS ALMIGHTY PRECIOUS STRUCTURE IS STRONGER THAN ALL THE KINGS MEN AND WEAPON KNOWN TO THE POWER OF MAN, That Is Why His Way His ALREADY PAVED AGAIN BY ALL COSUMING FIRE, THE DEAD CANT BRING LIFE TO THE LIVING FOLKS AND BODY THAT LOVETH TO MAKETH A LIE WE FALL AND BE REVEALED AT HER GATES, PRAISE JESUS, GOD PAVES THE CROOKERED WAY SMOOTHLEY , And There Thy Pavers Know Must Surley Knoweth ONE MIND AND ONE ACORD WITHOUT FOLLY WITHOUT TRUSTING RICHES,
Old 12-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #40
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Folly Of Trusting Riches,

Let Not The Days OF OUR VICTORY OF OUR VICTORY BECOMETH AS A STUMBLING BLOCK As It Does Unto The Fools And As It Does For Those Who CLINCH Unto The Proverbs, I STILL USE THE PROVERBS DAILY IN MY LIFE AND LOST WITHOUT IT, BUT I TELL YA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My Strife BEARETH UNTO OUR BELOVED SAVIOUR WHO BEARS WITH US AS MANY WILL DEPART FROM THAT STRENGETH AND RENDER UNTO CEASER, AND PHARROHA AND HEROD, AS MANY WILL CLING TO HE THAT SPOKETH UNTO HIS PEOPLE THE TIME WILL COMETH WHEN THE HEATHREN WILL PERISH AND BE DRIVEN OUT OF THE LAND, AND NO MORE STRANGERS WILL STAIN THAT PRECIOUS CITY, OR ANY OF THY FIGHTERS OR CHIEF PRIEST AND ELDERS, BUT WILL BE CLOTHED AND UPLIFTED UNTO GLORY, HE TOLD HIS PEOPLE THE TIME WILL COMETH, WHEN I WILL NO LONGER SPEAK TO YA IN A PROVERB, BUT CLEAR AS NOON DAY, Who Many Of Those That Shined Before Us Did, THROUGH SONG THROUGH WALKING UP TO THE FRONT LINES, That OTHERS FAIL AT, As I Salute MR JOHN LENNON Today, For The Hidden Power Was Sung Freddy MECURY WHooooooooooooo The Hidden Power Was Sung Through The Builders Block Of The OLD CITY BEING MADE NEW AGAIN, ITS BETTER Oh ITS BETTER CHURCH THAN THESE BE SPOKEN IN SILENTS, THAN THE ROCKS CRY OUT WITHOUT THE CHILDREN THAT SING, As Everybody Knoweth THAT KNOWS WHO THE BATTLE BELONGS TO, It Dont Take Much, The Same Today As It Was Yesterday Always And Forever, What A PRAY A DAY CAN DO FROM GODS PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE MIDST OF THE, Thats Why We Must Choose The STAND AND THE MESSAGE OF ENDURANCE PRAISE JESUS,
Old 12-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #41
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Folly Of Trusting Riches,

PRAISE JESUS, let not these things become a stumbling block FOR THE WORD OF GOD and These Events The Trials Of Our Leaders I cant Make An Excuse There Is None To Be Found, there be no proverb IN THY MIDST, But THE WORD OF GOD UNFOLDING, AND WHEN WE CLING TO THE WORD, And We Cling To The Minsters Of Truth We CLING TO LIFE AND BETTER UNDERSTANDING THAT No Prophet Was Giving, EXCEPT HE, I,am THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE BEGINGING AND THE END, And My Friends My Brothers And My Sisters, When You Find Those Trying To Be From EVERY NATION TO EVERY TRIBE, What He Is YOU AND HIM ALONE ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE, YOU FIND MANY PROVERBS Strange Doctrines, AND A HEADACHE OF CONFUSION, That Started, WHEN THE WORD OF GOD WAS CROSSED OVER, So Every Creature Could Take Part Of THE TRUTHS GLORY, WHAT A WONDERFULL GOD THE WONDERFULL GOD WE SERVE, And That Fear That Clings, To us Is Not Us At All BUT THE OLD WICKED WHICH BE CRUMBLING, Working Our Way To A Day, THAT OUTS LIVED THE WICKED, And THE DIVIED SPOIL, Like The Tree Everyone Takes Down, Every Year Is a proverb to so many things who shines for a season and sparkles, but like the false prophets , soon cut down, FOR IN HEARTS THE MORNING SHINETH Forever And We Depart Not From It, THEREFORE WE REMAIN Ya,alls The Color Of Ashes And The Color Of The Light That Shienth In The Darkness, As That Which Is Done Apart With Shine Over The Lands, BUT ONLY FOR A SEASON, The Lord Of Host Spoketh These Things, Unto The Holy City, From A To Z, that Never Sleeps, Old Test And New Test, lets go into psalm 49>20>wherefore should i fear in the days of EVIL when The INEQUITY OF MY HEELS SHALL COMPASS ME ABOUT THEY THAT SHALL TRUST IN THEIR WEALTH AND BOAST THEMESELVES IN THE MILTITUDE OF THEIR RICHES NONE OF THEME CAN BY ANY MEANS REDEEM HIS BROTHER NOR GIVE TO GOD A RANSOM FOR HIM FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THEIR SOUL IS PRECIOUS AND CEASETH FOREVER THAT HE SHOULD STILL LIVE !!!!! FORVER AND NOT SEE CORRUPTION BECAUSE THE HEALING OF NATIONS DOES NOT RENDER AS THE SWORD THAT GIVETH LIFE IS ONE And turns 2 edge in the time of battle to pull ALL OF ITS PARTAKERS TO LIFE AND AS ONE, For It Is Written In These Days WE SHALL NOT SEE A CHILD IN THEIR MOTHERS MILK, Many Have Made The LAW NONE EFFECT, DUE To Folly, For He Sees That The Wise Men die, The Mr Know It Alls, i prefer Like Wise The Fool And the brutish person and leave their wealth to others Their inward thoughts are THIS THAT THEIR HOUSES SHALL CONTINUE My God My God PRAISE JESUS Forever And Their Dwellings Places To All Their Kindred They Call Their Lands After Their Own Name NEVERTHLESS Man Being In Honor Abideth Not He IS LIKE THE BEAST THAT PERSIH, and must bow to the maker, IT IS GOD THAT GIVETH MAN EVERYTHING FREELY, That He Sets On Today, and some still refuse to make that sacrafice and swim in pool of surgar this is now NATIONS WIDE, Ya,alls AND PRAISE HIM FOR IT, Because We Have The Victory And More Permisson Will Cometh Slowly In Harder AREAS, OH Like A Theif In The Night, Not Standing In The World But Bearing With The Crys, Of Our Pepople The Priest The Elders The harpers and the holders , my precious JEHOVHOA, God, THE WORD OF GOD IS OUR SHILED AND OUR AMOUR THE WEAPONS BE NOT OF THIS WORLD ya,alls Thats Turning, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH As 2011 Arises, BRING THIS YEAR My Beloveds To The Year OF ENDURANCE AND STABILTY, Let Your Fears Be Burned, And Stand To Achive The Goals Everyones, By THE MASTERS GRAND DESIGN, The Parable Ya,alls Of The Tares, And The Sowers, We All Know Well, Is Strong At Work ....Lord Knows In These Days Ya,alls There Would Be Many To Rise, For Folly And Mischeft And Wickdness Toward The Army Of God, please keep that in mind, cleace to the word you were taught at the start, And It Will Make Known The Matters, PRAISE JESUS, i hope to finish this sermon, before the latter first week of the new year, normally i like to give everybody time to get caught up......it should,nt be that hard, some of you may wish to print, haaaaaaa lol, PRAISE JESUS, If The Thought Has Not Happen Ya,alls, because sometimes the most obvious simple thing is missed, i do it daily, my self so i know Good Lord We Dont Differ That Much, Loves Ya,s ........And ROCK ON.....
Old 12-31-2010, 11:25 AM   #42
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Follly Of Trusting Riches

PRAISE JESUS STILL SAVING LIFES, Today That Only He Alone Can Save, BECAUSE TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY, Every Knee Shall Bow Every Tounge Confess That Jesus Christ Is King Of King And Lord Of Lords, The ways of the gentiles , this is their way and their folly, the word told us mys noonday troopers, dont be as the gentiles and focus on what ye will ear or drink or what rainment will enbeish and cloth your body, for eveyday shall provided for its self each day seek his kingdom and rightenousness and these things by his meassure shall be added on to you for jesus knoweth what ye are in need of before we as, lord knows ya,alls it dont take much praise jesus as some complane without cease about, and the precious GAL, tell us why so many cry out today without nothing be done, as that the good lord will in fact incline his precious ears from the fool, whos treassures be on earth, somedays i know it hurts but we got be willing to make that deep sacrafice and not worry about what we need but what JESUS NEEDS FROM YA, and ye shall find out it worketh together as one, this is their way of folly and to some of us, its a life we find hard endure, but can stand it, because THE GOD THAT IS ABLE TO RENDER UNTO US BOTH LIFE AND DEATH HOLDS HIS VESSELS , AND SUSTAINS THEME, Which Is Why, The Nations Are DIVEDED, i want i want i want, and there is much work to be done unto the forgotten, PRAISE JESUS I Let Not My Eyes Fail Me I Know Change Is Coming In And Justice Is Being Served To Many PESTILNCE On The FIELD, I SCREAMMMMMMMMMM PRAISE YA JESUS, .....its better my friends that these things be softly spoken to build a nation in stabilty and endurance than the rocks cry out, we serve, an almighty merciful GOD, almighty wonderfull, beautiful thats ALMIGHTY WONDERFULL BEAUTIFUL, And EVEN MORE BEAUTY INSTORED FOR HIS CHILDREN, As The Ashes Fall, But Decreased In A Major Way Ya,alls And Mite Increase , Before Tommrow, Just A Shame, BUT I KNOWETH ya,alls We ARE ZEALED WITH PROMISE OF HOPE AND ENDURANCE, And Will Stand Till PEACE COMETH, To The Nations, PRAISE JESUS, And Achieve Every Our every goal,
Old 12-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #43
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS, i,ll countinue the way of the gentiles is their folly yet their posttertiy approver their saying SELAH, what is this city unto theme, like sheep that are laid in the grave, praise jesus praise jesus, for every stripe he gave back life unto theme, no more tears and no more pain death shall feed on theme and the upright shall have dominon over theme in the morning, but know my friends we see a great and mighty change, when the wrngfully acused become right and the cornerstone they have always a kept refusing , and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling , PRAISE JESUS REEDEEM My soul From THE POWER Of The Grave, FOR HE SHALL RECIVE ME IN OLD SELAH , Be Thou Not Afraid When One Is Made Rich When The Glory OF HIS HOUSE IS INCREASED .....give unto ceasers that which is ceasers and give unto god that which is he, PRAISE JESUS, For When He Dieth He shall carry nothing away His GLORY SHALL NOT DESEND AFTER HIM BUT GODS WILL, Just Look At Big Bubby Michale, though while he lived he blessed his soul body heart and mind men will praise the when thou does well, to thyself AND IS SOLD OUT TO GOD, He Shall Go To The Genaration Of his fathers They shall never see the light man that is to honour and understand IS LIKE THAT BEAST THAT PERISH, and the grass that is soon hewn down, from the field, PRAISE JESUS, i dont have a lot of this morning ya,alls to countinue forth with this one, but when i get back in, we going starts AT HEB>12>12>29, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, And Stabilty In These Fragil Times Peace Be With The Leaders Of Our Nations today, they do bear the weight of the world my jesus my jesus and daily wrongfully excused while the liars hides, ye shall reveal each and every one, my precious father, TO It Is YOU ALONE, That Belongeth The Glory.........Rock On Ya,alls....................
Old 01-01-2011, 01:20 PM   #44
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Appeal For Endurance.

all needs daily praise jesus and let our strengeth be RENEWED each morning PRAISE JESUS, as we countiune to move forward, and pick our brethren on the way, praise jesus, HEB>12>`12>29 close to a day off as i get praise jesus, wherefore LIFT UP THY HANDS Which Hang Broken Down And Lift Up Thy Heads For Jesus Said Your Redemption Is Nigh And The Feeble Kness MAKE Straight Paths For Your Feet Lest THAT Is Lame Praise Jesus, BUT LET IT BE RATHER HEALED, FOLLOW PEACE With All MEN, which is hard to ya,alls without THE ENTIRE ARMOUR OF GOD, Look At EVERYONES SIUATION, and by love and compassion on their loves and compassion If you have to look this far to maketh peace with one, know that the same GOD IN ALL Is Holding Theme As Well As You, PRAISE JESUS, All Men And Holiiness Without Which No Man SHALL SEE THE LORD, Looking Diligently lest any man fail the GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY, Any Root Root Of Bittterness , Springing Up Trouble, Greed And The Fishers OF THEIR OWN GLORY, cause these probleams, the lord will find theme and pluck theme up, thereby many be DEFILED Like ESAU IF HE DID NOT INHERITED THE BLESSSING IF HE DID NOT SALE HIS BIRTHRIGHT FOR ONE MORSEL OF MEAT HE WAS REJECTED And Found No Place For Him Or Even His Own Redemption And That Was For ONE MORSEL, Beware Of These Things Though He Sought IT CAREFULLY With Tears For Ye Are Not COME Unto The Mount That Might Be Tourched AND Thast Burned With Fire, NOR UNTO BLACKNESS AND DARKNESS, Where THE LIGHT EXCEEDS In Full, PRAISE JESUS And Tempset And The Sound Of A Trumphet And They That Heared Entreated That The Word SHOULD NOT BE SPOKEN UNTO THEME ANYMORE, FOR THEY Could Not Endure That Which Was Commanded And If So, Much As A Beast Touch The Mountain It Shall Be Stoned Or Thurst, through With A Dart And So TERRIBLE Was The Sight Of Moses SAID I Exceedingly Fear And Quake, the message proceeding Is To Endure, These Days, And Like Tom Petty Dont Back Down, For The Power That Dwells In Us OVERCAME Not Just These Trials We Presue Daily, BUT THE ENTIRE WORLD,
Old 01-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #45
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Appeal For Endurance

praise jesus on that third day the day that beareth never ending pain to the saints and all that love him and his, praise jesus the postive surley cometh after THE CORNERSTONE, All Was Made New Again, AND HE PROMISED NEVER EVER Not To Leave Us Nor Forsake Us EVEN TO THE END OG THE WORLD, But Its Not The End Not Yet Oh By And By, But The Time Is Now To Prepare And Endure, As We Our The Master Builders, To Pave The Way Of Peace, But Ye Are To COME UNTO MOUNT SION And Unto The City Of THE LIVING GOD The Heavenly JERUSLEAM And To The Genral Assembly And Church, Of The First Born Which Are Written WHOS Names Be In The Lambs Book Of Life PRAISE JESUS, PRAISE JESUS Endure And To GOD The Judge Of All Things , And To The Spirts Of Just Men Made PERFECT And Who Will See The Entire Glory Of The Flesh Be As One, the entire body shall see, yes i got mores troubles than a man can borrow but JESUS SAID TO REJOICE, Ya,alls Rejoice, And The World Call That Joy A Breakdown, And To Jesus The Meditator OF THE NEW CONVEANT PRAISE JESUS ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN AND THE BLOOD OF SPRINKLING That Speaketh Better Things Than That Of Course Of Abel, See That Ye Refuse Not Him That Speaks If They Escaped not who refused him that spoke on earth, MUCH MORE SHALL SEE WE SHALL NOT ESCAPE The Glory OF JESUS, If We Turn Away From Him That Speaks From Heaven, I Hate The Killing And The Blood And Spilling And The Tears Of The Lambs, I Hate It But To All And All If We Hold On And Endure, No More Tears No More Pain, Whose Voice Then Shhok The Earth BUT NOW HE HATH PRPMISED SAYING YET ONCE MORE I SHAKE NOT THE EARTH ONLY BUT ALSO HEAVEN AND THIS WORD YET ONCE MORE, remembear back later on in this thread ya,alls WHEN I SPOKE OF 2 DIVISONS, More Signieth The Removing Of These Things, the goods bads and the ugly and the beautiful who have no voice praise ya jesus, that are shaken as of the things that are made that those things that are shaken as of things that are made THAT THISE THINGS BE MADE PERFECT WHICH CANNOT BE SHAKEN MAY REMAIN, PRAISE JESUS NOT ONLY THE MEMORY, That Uplifts Our Hearts, Everyday in life and the curve balls Throwed Us That LEAVES ONLY THE MEMORY TO REMAIN, BUT WHEN IT COMES WE WORKER HARDER, THEREFORE, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, wherefore we reciving a Kingdom Which CANT BE MOVED LET US HAVE GRACE WHERBY WE MAY SERVE GOD ACCEPTABLY WITH REVERENCE And Godly Fear.................FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, Who Surley Knoweth HOW LOUD HE CAN BE, PRAISE JESUS, We Endure And Up Hold Our Brethren From Young To Old, Teach The Littlie Ones The Way They Should Go AND IT WILL NOT EVER DEPART FROM THEME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES IN THE NAMES THAT ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, The Sustainer LIVES, Because Our REEDEMER LIVES, To All And All, My Apoalagizes, For The Typos, Ya,alls I dont Have A Spell Check Mode, .........Rock On, its a lesser headache though than most things,