++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Prayer Request Ya,alls

And I apolagize For My Absents Being Wit Ya,s It Aint That Bad It Passes PRAISE JESUS For It Easier For The Heavens And Earth To Pass Than ONE Tittle Thats One Tittle OF THE LAW Of Jesus To Fail GLORY TO GOD, And To Top That Off Ya,alls My Grandmother Decides TO Start Seeing Aliens And Talking To Her Mamas Mama That Been Dead Since 19,58 something we know they no help for her They No Help But The Word Tells US Nobody Is Behind Prayer And The Ones Near To Those Who Are Not Beyond Prayer That Must Endure GLORY TO GOD I know Ya,s Got My Back AMEN AND AMEN BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH Ya,s IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 08-01-2009, 02:48 AM   #2
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Re: Prayer Request Ya,alls

I will certainly pray for you and her.

One thing to keep in mind, and I don't know how old she is, but if she's up there 80 some years or so it might just be a product of aging and things not clicking as well up there as they used to. Or, it might be something else.

But regardless, God knows her heart and mind and even why she's doing what she's doing... in terms of whether or not she's doing strange things with a clear mind or if her mind is starting to fail her a little bit, which I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

I do know that God is very fair and looks at that situation in a way where some person might try to say, "oh she's going to hell for sure" where God would both see the whole picture with her and judge accordingly.

But yes, I'll certainly pray for her.

Jason
Old 08-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Prayer Request Ya,alls

thanks jason i felt everybodys prayers indeed spoke with her this morning and she sounded like her self and should be returning home monday after all her tests are complicated due to a massive turmour she had years ago removed doctors say this could be signs of ones return but they are not ruleing anything out at this time Im Sure Brother There Is A Goodness In Her That Jesus Is Reaching For GLORY TO GOD i,ll keep everybody updated on her and as always praying for yours as well