++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-30-2003, 11:22 AM   #31
Siana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
Old 11-30-2003, 11:27 AM   #32
creedsister
USER INFO »
DITTO,,,i hear ya,,now,,shut up
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-30-2003, 11:28 AM   #33
creedsister
USER INFO »
im drunk rite now,,hehe
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-30-2003, 12:50 PM   #34
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
obviously...didnt even have to ask
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 11-30-2003, 02:43 PM   #35
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
awwwww look at my last post on this thread
Old 11-30-2003, 03:14 PM   #36
luvin monti
USER INFO »
I as well, have met numerous Creed fans during the past few years. I cannot say that I regret meeting anyone, even if some turned out bad. Creed fans have a unique bonding, we are all brought to this band through their music. There is a meaning behind each song, that meaning can be related to anyones life depending on their particular experiences. What I got out of one song, won't be the same message you get, vise-a-versa.

I cannot even count the number of people I've met, nor do I have the time to think about it right now! LOL But I will be friends with all of these fans for the rest of my life. We have been brought together for a particular reason. With all of the news that's been going on lately, it is sad that it may be awhile before we hear anything new from "Creed." Obviously that is happening for a reason, but Mark/Flip/Marshall are coming out with something, and I truly believe we'll all have more friends and memories to share this music with!

Quote: have one friend in particular that I met last year and she has become part of my everyday routine. Not a day goes by that we do not talk. She knows my family and I know hers...We have traveled together and she just made a 600 mile (one way) trip to be with me and my family for the weekend. If it hadn't been for Creed, our paths would have never crossed!!

Blaize, you have been one of THE most influential people in my life. I cannot thank Creed enough for bringing you into my life. We come from two total differnet backgrounds, but in the end we've got more in common than I can even imagine! Each and every day I look forward to hearing/talking from/to you, even if you are 600ish miles away! It's amazing at how we've grown over the year, a friggin year! That is all! I cannot even believe it! I don't even want to think about our paths not havin' crossed! I'm just excited they have, and will keep crossing! You are the bestest friend a gal can ask for! Thank you for being my friend, you "da fuse" baby!!! I love you!!!!! *hugs*